Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida.

+3
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida. Empty GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida.

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-04, 09:56

In a statement, she said “those who know me know that I come from a diverse family that represents modern America.” GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida. 2809484752

County GOP secretary called black NFL players ‘baboons’ in Facebook post

“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” she wrote. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”

“Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons. You respect your flag, country and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” she wrote. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida. Empty Re: GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida.

Post by NigelUno 2018-09-04, 10:11

Countdown to Goosie posting links of other people using the word "baboons"...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida. Empty Re: GOP party official in Pennsylvania trying to out-Florida Florida.

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-04, 10:24

When can we stop calling these stories anecdotes and start calling them empirical evidence?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-04, 10:30

With time, racism and the racists will eventually die off for the most part. Society isn’t there yet. Going to take longer than we expected - shit I probably won’t be alive.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-04, 10:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:With time, racism and the racists will eventually die off for the most part. Society isn’t there yet. Going to take longer than we expected - shit I probably won’t be alive.

That’s the same thing I said to myself when I was your age.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-04, 11:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:With time, racism and the racists will eventually die off for the most part. Society isn’t there yet. Going to take longer than we expected - shit I probably won’t be alive.

That’s sad as fuck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-04, 11:07

Social media, for good or ill has highlighted how little progress we’ve made on racism in our country.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-04, 11:08

republican racists are republican racists.

raise your hand if you're even remotely surprised.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-09-04, 11:15

Rocinante wrote:Social media, for good or ill has highlighted how little progress we’ve made on racism in our country.

That’s a good point re social media.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-04, 11:21

Rocinante wrote:Social media, for good or ill has highlighted how little progress we’ve made on racism in our country.
I would submit that a steady diet of social media and the 24 hour news cycle will be what the death of America is attributed to. We're witnessing it right now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-04, 13:10

tGreenWay wrote:

But in the late 60's early 70's it was bad, I witnessed it get better. You can't tell me we haven't taken a step back, because we have. Big time we have.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-04, 13:26

DWags wrote:But in the late 60's early 70's it was bad, I witnessed it get better. You can't tell me we haven't taken a step back, because we have. Big time we have.

Even then they wore hoods to hide their identities. Now they do this shit in public to the media without the backlash. ug.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down