Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?

+15
NigelUno
Death Roe
StylesGShmooth
InTenSity
Banks2Mason
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
aualum06
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-04, 18:47

The Skip Bayless tweet controversy is difficult for me. I don't like him, I think he consistently brings the intelligence and integrity levels of sports talk down even further, and it wouldn't surprise me if he is a racist POS, as charged above. So I wouldn't mind if he got the boot, but I think the tweet was mild and harmless.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?

Post by Cameron 2023-01-04, 20:32

Is the tweet still up? I scrolled through his feed earlier today out of curiosity and didn't see anything even mildly inflammatory by Skip attention whore standards.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-04, 23:52

I have seen ads for Bayless’s show but haven’t ever bothered to see when it’s on much less tune in.

Can’t even tell you which network is paying him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2023-01-07, 17:21

Turtleneck wrote:Skip Bayless, still employed by ESPN, tells you everything you need to know about ESPN.

[tw]1610682043125628928?s=20&t=eN7heyofB1ZCse6kRYU6DQ[/tw]

What does Skip Bayless being at Fox Sports, not ESPN, for over 6 years now say?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-07, 17:24

Are you sure? I think he is on ESPN. It even says ESPN in the lower right corner. I don't think you're right. You might want to do your own research like me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2023-01-07, 17:27

Turtleneck wrote:Are you sure? I think he is on ESPN. It even says ESPN in the lower right corner. I don't think you're right. You might want to do your own research like me.

Very sure.

Who watches shows like undisputed and first take with skip bayless?  - Page 2 AHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhcGhvbmUuaW1naXgubmV0L3BvZGNhc3RzLzdlY2M1Y2M4LTNjNDAtMTFlOS1hOGU4LTZiNmQ5ZDQwYzU5YS9pbWFnZS9VbmRpc3B1dGVkX1BvZF9BcnRfQ2hvaWNlXzMuanBlZz9peGxpYj1yYWlscy0yLjEuMiZtYXgtdz0zMDAwJm1heC1oPTMwMDAmZml0PWNyb3AmYXV0bz1mb3JtYXQsY29tcHJlc3M?ops=fit(960%2C960)
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-07, 17:31

That doesn't prove anything.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2023-01-07, 17:34

Turtleneck wrote:That doesn't prove anything.

lol. I suppose I could get Shanks to notarize it.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2