Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on?

+6
Death Roe
Ass Dan
CheesySpartan
NigelUno
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Go down

Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on? Empty Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-05, 00:42

Pistons if they are on FSD

Most NBA teams when it's on ESPN, ABC, TNT, NBA TV. Going to have to start streaming more. Does anyone know of the best sites? Cut the cable.

Ps Draymond and the splash bros vs Dallas mavs on ESPN Wedneday now. 8:30 in the 4th, 7 point game
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on? Empty Re: Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-05, 00:57

Curry with 43

#wet
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on? Empty Re: Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on?

Post by The Pantry 2015-02-05, 01:10

I do all the time. Mostly because I've been in the same fantasy league for 7 or 8 years and never won Razz
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-02-05, 09:17

Hawks vs. Warriors on Friday night.

#HAWKSFEVER
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-02-05, 09:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pistons if they are on FSD

Most NBA teams when it's on ESPN, ABC, TNT, NBA TV. Going to have to start streaming more. Does anyone know of the best sites? Cut the cable.

Ps Draymond and the splash bros vs Dallas mavs on ESPN Wedneday now. 8:30 in the 4th, 7 point game

I've watched the Bucks more and more as the season has gone on...they have become a hot ticket again in Milwaukee which is great to see. #FearTheDeer
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-05, 09:58

I do, pretty easy watching that and applying for jobs. I usually watch jeopardy with my mom and then turn on TNT.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-05, 09:58

I do, pretty easy watching that and applying for jobs. I usually watch jeopardy with my mom and then turn on TNT.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-05, 12:07

The Pantry wrote:I do all the time. Mostly because I've been in the same fantasy league for 7 or 8 years and never won Razz

Have you tried the NBA fan duel?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-05, 12:08

Ass Dan wrote:I do, pretty easy watching that and applying for jobs. I usually watch jeopardy with my mom and then turn on TNT.

TNT's crew is pretty solid too. The jet, Ernie, Reggie Miller, Shaq, etc, and of course Barkley.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-02-05, 12:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Have you tried the NBA fan duel?
Not yet. Only NFL so far. Think I have a buck left in my account so maybe I'll try NBA one of these days
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-02-05, 19:54

NigelUno wrote:Hawks vs. Warriors on Friday night.

#HAWKSFEVER

The Warriors will drop 130 on them.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-02-05, 20:23

I'm more excited for the rest of MSU's bball season than the Pistons.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-02-05, 20:36

I'm warning up to pro ball now that the manufactured heat dynasty is over. I like golden state.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-02-06, 04:20

Never cared for the NBA... then I moved to NYC and within the next couple of years the Nets moved to Brooklyn. I adopted them as my "home team". I follow them pretty closely. Not as close as MSU sports, of course. But still as close as I follow the Tigers or Red Wings... which is relatively substantial. When Tigs or Wings are in town I head to the game in that gear cause they've been my teams since I was a young child... however, if the Pistons were to play here in town and I happened to go to the game I'd head to Barclay's in Brooklyn gear.

Day-Day to B-K.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-02-06, 10:23

xsanguine wrote:Never cared for the NBA... then I moved to NYC and within the next couple of years the Nets moved to Brooklyn. I adopted them as my "home team". I follow them pretty closely. Not as close as MSU sports, of course. But still as close as I follow the Tigers or Red Wings... which is relatively substantial. When Tigs or Wings are in town I head to the game in that gear cause they've been my teams since I was a young child... however, if the Pistons were to play here in town and I happened to go to the game I'd head to Barclay's in Brooklyn gear.

Day-Day to B-K.

Never really took to any NYC teams. Been to a few nets games but I hated them in nj. A move and rebranding wasnt enough to convert me. I kind of like the Mets and the Giants.

But back on topic I like the flow of the pro game a lot. College has taken a bit of a plunge with the new rules that puts more play at the free throw line and the last minute and a half is dreadful with all of the time outs and stoppages of play.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-02-06, 23:02

Hawks!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-07, 11:33

NigelUno wrote:Hawks!

That was impressive. I hope they make it to the Finals.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-02-08, 17:13

Who else watches the NBA whenever it's on? Img_2995

My team is finally decent so they're actually on TV upon occasion. This season's been awesome. Golden State & Atlanta, who saw that coming.

I do find myself rooting for the Warriors. Partly because DayDay is there, but also because they're in love with the CoCo.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down