Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread

+20
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
MSU addict
By-Tor
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
DWags
InTenSity
steveschneider
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
I.B. Fine
Death Roe
24 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:33

Is it possible we're recruiting linemen more adept at pass blocking because that's what DW wants and it's screwing up the run game?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread

Post by Nordic Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:Is it possible we're recruiting linemen more adept at pass blocking because that's what DW wants and it's screwing up the run game?

Yes

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread - Page 8 4113017228 but isn't that what the fanbase wants? moar passing!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:44

It's a fair point Floyd and not sure.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:51

Nordic wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Is it possible we're recruiting linemen more adept at pass blocking because that's what DW wants and it's screwing up the run game?

Yes

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread - Page 8 4113017228 but isn't that what the fanbase wants? moar passing!!!

I don't know if that's what the fan base wants. Personally, I loved 2013-2015 when we had incredible balance. At least that's how I remember it without going back and looking at the stats.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 0:53

The 2014 offense was 7th. Besides that the best Warner has done is 60th I believe.

This year so far I think it's in the low 100s
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 1:14

I guess if I haven't convince you that's not all on Warner by now I'm never going to. Carry on.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 2:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I guess if I haven't convince you that's not all on Warner by now I'm never going to. Carry on.

I don’t think anyone here has said it’s completely Warner.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 2:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I guess if I haven't convince you that's not all on Warner by now I'm never going to. Carry on.

Roe basically has. It's cool. I get it.

Hey OTPT we goin to see Miles tomorrow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 3:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Nice!!! Sitting in those same seats up there? Should be a good game. Tempted to take the hornets. Screw booker, get a pic with Bridges.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 3:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Nice!!! Sitting in those same seats up there? Should be a good game. Tempted to take the hornets. Screw booker, get a pic with Bridges.

Yeah, we are up on the roof, but not same seats we had for Suns game. Different games. We were in the gondola for GSW game last year. Suns game we were 100 level, 20-some rows behind the hoop and got lucky and wound up sitting next to the Ulis family.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 3:50

Not at a dig at you - but they put a family 20 rows behind the hoop? Huh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 8:48

I suspect 8-4 would get us a NYD bowl game against an Auburn, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas A&M, etc., right?

Without looking, seems like those are always the match-ups: a better-than-average Big Ten team vs a better-than-average SEC team.

Of course we have to win out. Trip to Lincoln ain't gonna be easy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Nov 2018 - 12:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I suspect 8-4 would get us a NYD bowl game against an Auburn, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas A&M, etc., right?

Without looking, seems like those are always the match-ups: a better-than-average Big Ten team vs a better-than-average SEC team.

Yeah, I feel bad for the guys on defense. Our offense just never could support them this year for many reasons. Yesterday it was 7-6. Then our offense gave the game away.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 16:03

Full game Repeat on FSD right now....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 16:42

LooseGoose wrote:Full game Repeat on FSD right now....

But why?...
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 16:45

SPARTANS vs. Bucknuts - tOfficial Game Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mogjeqsE1B1reqpbro1_500
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 17:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Full game Repeat on FSD right now....

But why?...

To toughen up in case of a long dark post Dantonio period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 19:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I suspect 8-4 would get us a NYD bowl game against an Auburn, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas A&M, etc., right?

What would the o/u be if we get matched against Kentucky, Auburn or MissSt?

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8