Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

+6
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 15:30

Otpt if you’re looking for a place to drown your sorrows I can’t more highly suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Lincoln
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 15:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Otpt if you’re looking for a place to drown your sorrows I can’t more highly suggest the Buffalo Wild Wings in Lincoln

I strongly suggest this. If they have a Chillies or TGIF’s I would say you have two strong alternatives
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 16:37

By lack of dissent I’ve decided that it’s agreed that this guy violated rule #1 when it comes to gun safety. So is there any particular reason why he should still be a cop or should the public not trust him with that authority?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 18:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:By lack of dissent I’ve decided that it’s agreed that this guy violated rule #1 when it comes to gun safety. So is there any particular reason why he should still be a cop or should the public not trust him with that authority?

I’d fire him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-17, 18:55

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:By lack of dissent I’ve decided that it’s agreed that this guy violated rule #1 when it comes to gun safety. So is there any particular reason why he should still be a cop or should the public not trust him with that authority?

I’d fire him.

Firing squad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-17, 18:57

OTPT update? I know Lincoln is jumping.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-17, 20:03

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  - Page 2 03653710
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 20:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  - Page 2 03653710

Is that a big screen tv in the Lincoln BW’s?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2