Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

+22
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
26 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Cameron Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 12:02

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Did you read the link I posted, you fucking dipshit?

I'm taking that article as trying to freak out their readers that AOC's reign of terror is coming. It's in line with the original spirit of the thread title so I give you props.
You're really turning the dumb up to 11 lately, steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 12:30

This is getting so boring steve. It’s time to reinvent the schtick. Take a few weeks off, think of a new angle, and start again. This one is just so so played.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 14:14

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm taking that article as trying to freak out their readers that AOC's reign of terror is coming. It's in line with the original spirit of the thread title so I give you props.
You're really turning the dumb up to 11 lately, steve.

Heh, well you see it the way you want to see it. The Washington Examiner lol fucking amateur.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 14:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is getting so boring steve. It’s time to reinvent the schtick. Take a few weeks off, think of a new angle, and start again. This one is just so so played.

I'm arguing with progressives citing Washington Examiner articles. Up is down and down is up these days.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 14:34

I'm not "citing" the Washington Examiner, it was the only article I could find that tied the John Kerry bit to AOC, the topic of the thread. That's what I get for trying to divine some logic from your syphillitic ramblings. I don't know dick about the Washington Examiner (I'm not the sycophantic blue check humper that you are, I don't know the biases and reputation of each and every news outlet offhand), if there were some inaccuracies in that article, by all means, point them out.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 15:06

Cameron wrote:I'm not "citing" the Washington Examiner, it was the only article I could find that tied the John Kerry bit to AOC, the topic of the thread. That's what I get for trying to divine some logic from your syphillitic ramblings. I don't know dick about the Washington Examiner (I'm not the sycophantic blue check humper that you are, I don't know the biases and reputation of each and every news outlet offhand), if there were some inaccuracies in that article, by all means, point them out.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 502811600 tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 502811600 Yeah, I know.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 16:31

Rolling Eyes  Hilarious.

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 25 Nov 2020 - 17:47

Cameron wrote:Rolling Eyes  Hilarious.

Fucking steve...

You got any links from Breitbart? lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 1:24

Yeah, here's one: https://www.breitbart.com/okboomer.fuckingsteve.html
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 6:01

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 10:48

I guess there was a bunch of extremists this week that went onto our mayors property making a bunch of demands on how he fund the police in our town. These extremists are ruining the country.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 11:16

You read about it on twitter?

What does this have to do with AOC, steve? Was she there?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 12:33

Cameron wrote:You read about it on twitter?

What does this have to do with AOC, steve? Was she there?

Talk of the town. Hoping they got it out of their system but if they keep at it I’m going to organize a community watch org to film them, id them and monitor their activities. If they get too violent or destructive we will have the info ready for law enforcement. Can’t have roaming mobs ruining our town.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 12:56

So we're all clear that steve is essentially a conservative, yes?

Still not sure what this has to do with AOC. Was she part of the mob?

Also, mods please rename this thread to "tOfficial steve weakly trolls anything vaguely progressive thread." TIA
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 16:59

Cameron wrote:So we're all clear that steve is essentially a conservative, yes?

Still not sure what this has to do with AOC. Was she part of the mob?

Also, mods please rename this thread to "tOfficial steve weakly trolls anything vaguely progressive thread." TIA

I’m a Democrat.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 17:20

Conservative and Democrat are not mutually exclusive terms.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 17:29

Conservative isn't necessarily evil, either. It's possible to have conversations about the scope of govt without jumping to evil...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 17:31

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Conservative isn't necessarily evil, either. It's possible to have conversations about the scope of govt without jumping to evil...

You don't read tBin much, do you?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 18:23

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Conservative isn't necessarily evil, either. It's possible to have conversations about the scope of govt without jumping to evil...

I never said conservatives are evil. And as much as I hate steve, I certainly don't think he's evil.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 22:18

Hate is a pretty strong word.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 22:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hate is a pretty strong word.
How can you hate Steve... He's like a cute little snuggle bug with a take you may or may not agree with.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 22:48

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hate is a pretty strong word.
How can you hate Steve... He's like a cute little snuggle bug with a take you may or may not agree with.
I've been drinking. Just saying.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 23:51

I hate the shit out of steve. I hate steve with the burning hot passion of a billion white dwarf stars collapsing in upon themselves and exploding into supernovas. Fuck steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 0:00

steve and the steves of the world are everything that’s wrong with it. Fucking steve.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 5:02

Steve is a Cameron schtick. Confirmed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 8:20

Maybe it’s that Quaker meeting I went to but outside of the occasional “sports hate” I really don’t hate anyone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 10:32

AOC has proven to be a more than adequate replacement for Hillary Clinton as the new Democrat the GOP can demonize to win Congressional elections.

What are winning issues for NY14 like shifting police police budgets that AOC and others called Defund the Police became effectively weaponized by the GOP.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 19:11

Was playing tennis today with a guy that is a huge Ralph Nader fan. I told him about my disgust with the radicals in town that went on our mayors yard making their demands. This guy does not like our mayor and I got the feeling he was pretty damn upset with my views. I also told him I wish I could march against injustice but the one time I did I got a painful blister on my foot. I should write a helpful pamphlet for these radicals, they have no humor and are too intense about this stuff. They need some PR help.

Oh yeah, he was talking about how the government does honey potting and how dems really caucus with republicans. Honey potting...what the hell is that? I just nodded along like I knew what the heck he was talking about. Did Ralph Nader get honey potted?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 19:24

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 20:24

It’s just so boring cam. no one even read through that whole paragraph. Literally no one.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 29 Nov 2020 - 23:09

steveschneider wrote:Was playing tennis today with a guy that is a huge Ralph Nader fan. I told him about my disgust with the radicals in town that went on our mayors yard making their demands. This guy does not like our mayor and I got the feeling he was pretty damn upset with my views. I also told him I wish I could march against injustice but the one time I did I got a painful blister on my foot. I should write a helpful pamphlet for these radicals, they have no humor and are too intense about this stuff. They need some PR help.

Oh yeah, he was talking about how the government does honey potting and how dems really caucus with republicans. Honey potting...what the hell is that? I just nodded along like I knew what the heck he was talking about. Did Ralph Nader get honey potted?

You really put it on the line, Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 0:19

Steve is the definition of white privilege
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 9:13

Love the Neera Tanden pick. A win for the cause.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 13:08

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Giphy-62
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 13:33

Cameron wrote:tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Giphy-62

[URL=/gif/neera-tanden-the-time-i-was-on-bill-maher-with-roger-stone-and-pointed-out-he-was-the-worst-person-in-america-PMDfj1]tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 PMDfj1[/URL]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 8:45

Can’t believe the melt down I’m seeing on twitter over Neerah Tanden. Matt Taibbi is a lost cause. All I can say is I predict Sen Bernie Sanders will vote to confirm her.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 11:46

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 18 Tenor
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 22:44

Listening to Gov Whitmer on the Jemele Hill podcast she's right, the great thing about being a dem is the big umbrella that includes all of us. Even though I don't see eye to eye with you justice dems and Jimmy Shore fans you are alright in my book. I apologize for trolling these threads and want to thank you all for plugging your nose and voting for my man Joe Biden. Cheers!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 22:53

I think I'm probably the only one here who could even remotely be called a Jimmy Dore fan, and fan is a bit of a stretch even for me. You are/were trolling delusional caricatures that your feeble mind had conjured out of twitter based fever dreams. You are a hopelessly vacant fool.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 14 Dec 2020 - 18:59

I saw that Jimmy Dore is attacking AOC on his YouTube channel. I’m team AOC on this one.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next