Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

+22
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
26 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 17 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Cameron 2020-11-21, 20:08

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 17 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-23, 10:03

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again"
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-23, 10:25

Cameron wrote:

There is no position the Rs take which can't be destroyed by a teenager of average intellect that finished their high school civics and economics classes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-23, 11:13

steveschneider wrote:"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again"
"Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss."

We can all quote The Who, steve, what's your point?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-23, 11:31

I don’t care about pollution
I’m an air conditioning Gypsy
That’s my solution
Watch the police and the taxman miss me
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-23, 14:29

"The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war"

[tw]1330274478685892610?s=20[/tw]

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-23, 14:48

Happy Jack wasn’t tall
But he was a man
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-23, 14:55

I'm honestly concerned that steve is having a stroke. He's posting Who lyrics and tweets from random ex-Bernie staffers in this thread about the GOP's obsession with AOC.

Steve, are you okay? Is one side of your face droopy? Get help.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-23, 16:22

"Townshend wrote the song as a closing number of the Lifehouse project, and the lyrics criticize revolution and power."
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-23, 16:27

The fuck is going on in this thread?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-11-23, 16:43

And we were trying different things
We were smoking funny things
Making love out by the lake to our favorite song
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, WhiteBoyHatcher, AvgMSUJoe and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-23, 17:43

Every day I get in queue
Get on the bus that takes me to you
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-23, 19:03

steveschneider wrote:"Townshend wrote the song as a closing number of the Lifehouse project, and the lyrics criticize revolution and power."
Everyone knows what the fucking song is about, steve. Why don't you indulge me and explain how that relates to AOC?

Also, mods, please change the name of the thread to "steve is deeply threatened by AOC."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 09:25

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:"Townshend wrote the song as a closing number of the Lifehouse project, and the lyrics criticize revolution and power."
Everyone knows what the fucking song is about, steve. Why don't you indulge me and explain how that relates to AOC?

Also, mods, please change the name of the thread to "steve is deeply threatened by AOC."

Like many she’s on a quest for power/influence and if she obtains it nothing will change.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 11:11

You are such an idiot.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 11:34

Cameron wrote:You are such an idiot.

Noted and maybe a time for a little self reflection on your part as well. I'm a little disappointed you couldn't figure out how that song applies to her. Pete wrote that song about the far left in the 60's and all I did was point out how it applies to the far left of today. For some one that claims he knew what the song meant, I'm not so sure about that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 11:52

Here's Pete's description of the song. Go ahead and tell me which part of that is about the "far left."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 13:01

Cameron wrote:Here's Pete's description of the song. Go ahead and tell me which part of that is about the "far left."

Though he leaves the door open for possible improvements from revolution/reform, he also notes that nothing could change or things could get worse when the revolution/reform is carried out. There's a cynical side that's laid right out in the lyrics 'and I pray we won't get fooled gain'.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-11-24, 13:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The fuck is going on in this thread?

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 17 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-24, 13:08

See me
Feel me
Touch me
Heal me
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 13:26

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Here's Pete's description of the song. Go ahead and tell me which part of that is about the "far left."

Though he leaves the door open for possible improvements from revolution/reform, he also notes that nothing could change or things could get worse when the revolution/reform is carried out. There's a cynical side that's laid right out in the lyrics 'and I pray we won't get fooled gain'.

So your thesis here is that AOC is seeking power and influence, and if she gets her way, either things will get worse, or nothing will fundamentally change, then?

Why does she make you feel so insecure, steve?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 14:22

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

So your thesis here is that AOC is seeking power and influence, and if she gets her way, either things will get worse, or nothing will fundamentally change, then?

Looking up above, I think my call outs apply to more than just her I see that tweet up above where I had BJG a page back I criticize the justice dems....
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 14:41

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Looking up above, I think my call outs apply to more than just her I see that tweet up above where I had BJG a page back I criticize the justice dems....
Oh, so you're just lost. This thread is about AOC, not random tweets from random ex-Bernie staffers.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-11-24, 14:50

So no one told you life was going to be this way.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-24, 15:04

Love.

Rain on me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 15:05

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oh, so you're just lost. This thread is about AOC, not random tweets from random ex-Bernie staffers.

Do I need to start a new thread?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 15:06

Rocinante wrote:Love.

Rain on me.

One positive I've listened to Who's Next a few times since yesterday. All killer and no filler.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 15:26

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Do I need to start a new thread?
If you want to discuss something other than AOC and/or the GOP's obsession with her, then I should say so.

Here's a rule of thumb for you, steve: if whatever asinine thought you have in your stupid head that you can't help but vomit out is about something other than the title of the thread, find/start a different thread.

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 16:52

[tw]1331322923534213120?s=20[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-24, 18:12

These people will never accomplish as much as Joe Biden does every week.

[tw]1331335148953071617?s=20[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-24, 18:41

What do you mean “these people” steve
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-24, 19:01

Rocinante wrote:What do you mean “these people” steve

progressives?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-24, 19:23

steveschneider wrote:These people will never accomplish as much as Joe Biden does every week.  

You're a big fan of this Bruce Reed guy, are ya?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-25, 11:16

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-begins-an-unprecedented-push-to-reverse-climate-change-141008704.html

Whoa, what's that? **cupping hand up to ear*** That sounds like someone with a realistic plan that will actually get something done! Team Biden! cheers tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 17 969504605 afro
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-25, 11:23

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:These people will never accomplish as much as Joe Biden does every week.  

I think they are among the first with Maco Rubio in his efforts to block him. They really have...interesting priorities.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-25, 11:33

steveschneider wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-begins-an-unprecedented-push-to-reverse-climate-change-141008704.html

Whoa, what's that? **cupping hand up to ear*** That sounds like someone with a realistic plan that will actually get something done! Team Biden! cheers tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 17 969504605 afro
Are you lost again, steve? That article doesn't mention AOC at all. Why is this so fucking hard for you?

Also, did you post this because you think it's some sort of gotcha on AOC? Because it's definitely not. Here's a link you could have posted if you wanted to be on topic: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/aocs-new-green-deal-becomes-real-with-kerry-as-climate-czar?_amp=true
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-25, 11:37

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I think they are among the first with Maco Rubio in his efforts to block him. They really have...interesting priorities.
I don't think Marco Rubio really has anything to do with it. Reed has apparently advocated cuts to medicare and social security in the past, and that seems to be why AOC and the squad object to him. Do you want them to just rubber stamp everything Biden does, like the GOP has done for Trump?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-25, 11:40

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-begins-an-unprecedented-push-to-reverse-climate-change-141008704.html

Are you lost again, steve? That article doesn't mention AOC at all. Why is this so fucking hard for you?

Also, did you post this because you think it's some sort of gotcha on AOC? Because it's definitely not. Here's a link you could have posted if you wanted to be on topic: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/aocs-new-green-deal-becomes-real-with-kerry-as-climate-czar?_amp=true

Call me up when the Green New Deal gains some traction. lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-25, 11:44

Did you read the link I posted, you fucking dipshit?

The first fucking paragraph wrote:In picking John Kerry as his cabinet-level “climate czar,” Joe Biden is signaling strong support for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s costly Green New Deal.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-25, 12:00

Cameron wrote:Did you read the link I posted, you fucking dipshit?

The first fucking paragraph wrote:In picking John Kerry as his cabinet-level “climate czar,” Joe Biden is signaling strong support for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s costly Green New Deal.

I'm taking that article as trying to freak out their readers that AOC's reign of terror is coming. It's in line with the original spirit of the thread title so I give you props.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next