Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas

5 posters

Go down

tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas Empty tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Get a pot of coffee brewing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas Empty Re: tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas

Post by Cameron Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:17 pm

I'm gonna be recording it and watching after I get home from dinner. I will be pounding the egg nog tonight.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas Empty Re: tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas

Post by Turtleneck Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:40 pm

I just bought a new coffee maker, Pylon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Cameron wrote:I'm gonna be recording it and watching after I get home from dinner. I will be pounding the egg nog tonight.

And our Cameron won't be messing with the sissy pasteurized stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Shaka seems very skeered of us in that interview. Actually no worries for him since the Swill's #1 jinx started the game thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Starting my session right now. Drinking a Founders Mosaic and will be watching the game in real time.

Also, tomorrow I’m waking up at 5 am and hitting the road at 6. Will drive across Canada and the goal is to catch the second half of the Rutgers game. Will start a session promptly upon arrival at home.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:27 pm

I didn't start the Cotton Bowl game thread vs. Alabama.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 pm

steveschneider wrote:Starting my session right now. Drinking a Founders Mosaic and will be watching the game in real time.

Also, tomorrow I’m waking up at 5 am and hitting the road at 6. Will drive across Canada and the goal is to catch the second half of the Rutgers game. Will start a session promptly upon arrival at home.

Hardcore.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Starting my session right now. Drinking a Founders Mosaic and will be watching the game in real time.

Hardcore.

It’s the holidays!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I didn't start the Cotton Bowl game thread .

That Baylor kicker's ass still hurts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Well this isn't starting at all like last night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:38 pm

This sucks. 57839 turnovers in the first three minutes. Somebody start a new game thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:51 pm

The game is in Michigan tomorrow Steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Apparently I fucked up the settings on the DVR, so I'll just be watching the second half. Seems like maybe I'm better off not watching the start, if the sheer number of game threads is any indication.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

The game is in Michigan tomorrow Steve

Can’t make it to spartan stadium but I’ll be watching 600 miles away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Cameron wrote:Apparently I fucked up the settings on the DVR, so I'll just be watching the second half. Seems like maybe I'm better off not watching the start, if the sheer number of game threads is any indication.
Steve  and Pylon have teamed up to make a hash of this game...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 pm

I'm going to start every game thread from now on so everyone can freak out when we're down early and start five more game threads.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Cash $$$$$$$$$$
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:57 pm

An hour and 20 minutes for a beer Steve? Was it a very very very big beer?

tOfficial I hope Cameron can stay up for the Las Vegas Invitational Championship game vs. Texas Bb2b9f10
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down