Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

+14
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Empty tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 11:21

Post here only if necessary.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Efca3ac5-fbf3-4c6b-b77c-245fd0a9bb33

Last edited by steveschneider on 2018-12-06, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by DWags 2018-12-06, 11:23

affraid tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 4198636888 tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 4198636888 tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 2267303065

Fucking Warner.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-06, 11:27

WTF is this crap?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 11:32

NigelUno wrote:WTF is this crap?

It is here just in case.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 11:34

Scrape the program. Fire Izzo.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 12:12

He was paid.

We didn't want him anyway.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 12:46

Open letter to Izzo:

RECRUIT BETTER!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 12:47

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/coping-loss-bereavement-and-grief
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 12:49

character issues. wouldn't fit our team.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 12:50

Rest of the day at work

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 12:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:character issues. wouldn't fit our team.

Carey or Nigel?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-06, 12:51

For the record.

All condiments and shit that go on a hamburder that are in a container should go on one shelf.

Fruit is in the fruit drawer

Veggies in the veggie drawer

Like the lunchmeat and cheeses and shit like that have their own drawer.

You start mixing that shit up and all around, and fuck, it's like a five minute trip to the fridge. Should be less than a minute.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 12:51

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 726
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 12:52

kingstonlake wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:character issues. wouldn't fit our team.

Carey or Nigel?

both.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-06, 12:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 726
tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 12:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 726

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 12:53

Why can we not recruit in any sport? tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 12:54

When he pulled that hanky out and I saw that damn Blue Devil logo I threw a huge temper tantrum. Threw a few couch cushions around, screamed fuck at that top of my lungs and gave the TV set the middle finger.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 12:55

steveschneider wrote:When he pulled that hanky out and I saw that damn Blue Devil logo I threw a huge temper tantrum. Threw a few couch cushions around, screamed fuck at that top of my lungs and gave the TV set the middle finger.
Settle down Steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 12:55

steveschneider wrote:When he pulled that hanky out and I saw that damn Blue Devil logo I threw a huge temper tantrum. Threw a few couch cushions around, screamed fuck at that top of my lungs and gave the TV set the middle finger.

Steve, you should start tweeting at him. And e-mail Izzo.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 12:56

Proper response. Why do we always have to be the plucky hardworking team that is always punching above their weight? FUCK!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-06, 12:57

I had all these visions of glory running through my head. And I mean a ton of them. I was thinking NC this year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-06, 12:58

I've been saying for years that shit like this is what ultimately will drive Izzo out of coaching. How many times can a guy work his ass off only to get kicked in the balls in the end? I really hope he writes a tell all book when he is done.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 12:58

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread 160104-crying-baby-app-01
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-12-06, 13:00

New Recruiting Rule:
If recruit has any involvement with ESPN, they gone

I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 13:01

duffy munn wrote:I've been saying for years that shit like this is what ultimately will drive Izzo out of coaching. How many times can a guy work his ass off only to get kicked in the balls in the end? I really hope he writes a tell all book when he is done.

Even if Duke doesn't pay players (I think they do) they can still boast the ESPN Duke Network that will build the players brand in college and they can sell Coach K's coaching experience for the Olympics.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 13:01

duffy munn wrote:I've been saying for years that shit like this is what ultimately will drive Izzo out of coaching. How many times can a guy work his ass off only to get kicked in the balls in the end? I really hope he writes a tell all book when he is done.

Oh, please. Poor Izzo lost another recruit to a better program and coach.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-06, 13:04

I think it was the Nassar stuff

Regards,

Murphy and Lavign
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 13:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

It's why pro sports are better. Big markets have advantages in free agency but the drafting and salary caps in nba and nfl makes for a far more interesting product. College sports are on a repetitive loop of the same old white guys dominating at blue bloods. It's the bond the fans feel to their alma maters that drives the sport.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-12-06, 13:11

steveschneider wrote:

It's why pro sports are better. Big markets have advantages in free agency but the drafting and salary caps in nba and nfl makes for a far more interesting product. College sports are on a repetitive loop of the same old white guys dominating at blue bloods. It's the bond the fans feel to their alma maters that drives the sport.

Truth.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-06, 13:16

ThomasIzzo@aol.com

you know what to do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 13:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:ThomasIzzo@aol.com

you know what to do.
Spend the rest of the day in a dark closet cutting myself while humming Vernon Carey’s high school fight song?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 13:21

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Tenor

Current mood.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-06, 13:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:ThomasIzzo@aol.com

you know what to do.
Spend the rest of the day in a dark closet cutting myself while humming Vernon Carey’s high school fight song?
tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread Giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-06, 13:29

I'm not saying K cheats. But Izzo sure as hell has lost some great players to coaches that do. My point, which obviously went flying over your head, is nobody works harder than Izzo on the recruiting trail and is very seldom rewarded.

Sucking up to teenagers, dealing with their "handlers" and swimming in the cesspool which is basketball recruiting has to be getting old. Especially when it's fruitless.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-06, 13:29

They definitely cheated.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 13:36

duffy munn wrote:

I'm not saying K cheats. But Izzo sure as hell has lost some great players to coaches that do. My point, which obviously went flying over your head, is nobody works harder than Izzo on the recruiting trail and is very seldom rewarded.

Sucking up to teenagers, dealing with their "handlers" and swimming in the cesspool which is basketball recruiting has to be getting old. Especially when it's fruitless.

Yeah recruiting is awful duff no shit. Know what happens every time izzo beats out other coaches and programs for a recruit? They are probably saying/thinking the same shit as you are right now. Welcome to recruiting.

Very seldom rewarded? Wut? We’ve had some great fucking players come through here. What a terrible post.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-06, 13:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They definitely cheated.

Fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 13:38

duffy munn wrote:

Frankly, I think the thing that will drive Izzo out of coaching is being old. Dude's 63. Full social security in 2 seasons.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-06, 13:45

duffy munn wrote:

Yeah recruiting is awful duff no shit. Know what happens every time izzo beats out other coaches and programs for a recruit? They are probably saying/thinking the same shit as you are right now. Welcome to recruiting.

Very seldom rewarded? Wut? We’ve had some great fucking players come through here. What a terrible post.

Recruiting is worse than ever, by far. The fucking FBI gets involved and nothing changes. Yes, Izzo has landed some great players. My guess is most of them didn't have filthy dirty "camps". Again, 24 years of this shit has to wear on the guy. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he just said fuck it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next