Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Empty Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet

Post by DWags Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:05

Dad looks a bit pissed. Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Empty Re: Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet

Post by Cameron Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:08

Whoever filmed it is a fuck up. Cut away from the best part where a bunch of people beat the shit out of that guy. At least, that's what I assume happened, as that's what should have happened.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Empty Re: Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:09

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:11

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:19

I'd 'a gotten the guy in the pile driver (RIP Blackjack Mulligan), followed by the airplane spin.. then I'da come off the top rope (RIP Jimmy Snuka).. then into the Boston Crab (RIP Sweet Ebony Diamond).. I'da then given him the overhead tomahawk chop (RIP Wahoo McDaniels).. then I'da finished him off with figure four leglock a la the Nature Boy.

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Giphy.gif?cid=790b76110cfd0de97db5b7db4fdbbf13e657f82a2ec0081f&rid=giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:40

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:47

Wonder what dinner was like at the families house that night?

"Thanks for helping me kick that guys ass dad"

"anytime, when's our next match?"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:57

DWags wrote:Wonder what dinner was like at the families house that night?  

"Thanks for helping me kick that guys ass dad"

"anytime, when's our next match?"  
I was at the Asheville Civic Center in 1977.. Ricky Steamboat was busy rasslin' a guy in the squared circle. Basically toying with him - making sure we got our money's worth. Out of nowhere, Ric Flair (who was not on the bill for that day) - dressed in a suit, unannounced - comes running down the stairs.. jumped in the ring and began to whip Ricky Steamboat's ass.

was another chapter in the legendary Mid-Atlantic regional rasslin' fued.. and Flair didn't get get arrested.. charged with anything.

America is soft.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 12:03

is dad available to coach at MSU?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 12:10

Banks2Mason wrote:is dad available to play at MSU?
fixed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:is dad available to play at MSU?
fixed.

Iffy as to whether it was a clip or not. I think he had his head in front, but I"m guess that would be called a clip. I'd like to see the father with a little more bend at the waist and head up as he's putting his shoulder into his opponent.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 12:17

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: fixed.

Iffy as to whether it was a clip or not. I think he had his head in front, but I"m guess that would be called a clip. I'd like to see the father with a little more bend at the waist and head up as he's putting his shoulder into his opponent.
I appreciated his passion and enthusiasm.. we can teach technique..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd 'a gotten the guy in the pile driver (RIP Blackjack Mulligan), followed by the airplane spin.. then I'da come off the top rope (RIP Jimmy Snuka).. then into the Boston Crab (RIP Sweet Ebony Diamond).. I'da then given him the overhead tomahawk chop (RIP Wahoo McDaniels).. then I'da finished him off with figure four leglock a la the Nature Boy.

Father son tag team wrasslin in North Carolina High School meet Giphy.gif?cid=790b76110cfd0de97db5b7db4fdbbf13e657f82a2ec0081f&rid=giphy

Ida sounds like a badass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 13:50

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd 'a gotten the guy in the pile driver (RIP Blackjack Mulligan), followed by the airplane spin.. then I'da come off the top rope (RIP Jimmy Snuka).. then into the Boston Crab (RIP Sweet Ebony Diamond).. I'da then given him the overhead tomahawk chop (RIP Wahoo McDaniels).. then I'da finished him off with figure four leglock a la the Nature Boy.

Ida sounds like a badass.
I grew up with her.. Ida Kikurass. She was always picked first on the playground.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down