Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some wild cats hanging at the Kellogg

+8
steveschneider
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
DWags
InTenSity
NigelUno
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some wild cats hanging at the Kellogg  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some wild cats hanging at the Kellogg

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 21:02

Mmmm... slow mo cheerleaders.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Some wild cats hanging at the Kellogg  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some wild cats hanging at the Kellogg

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-02, 21:06

Ward!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-02, 21:15

Loyer up
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-02, 21:16

Izzo unsheathes the scimitar of doom....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-01-02, 21:18

LooseGoose wrote:Izzo unsheathes the scimitar of doom....

This guy got a dictionary for Christmas.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 21:18

Tillman!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-02, 21:19

That look of Tillmans at the bench....an evil smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 21:19

Doors = blown off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:21

DWags wrote:Loyer up

Two handed over the head backwards pass to ward perfectly. Goose came on that one
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:21

Very impressive.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-02, 21:21

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:Loyer up

Two handed over the head backwards pass to ward perfectly. Goose came on that one

lol! That pass was epic.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-02, 21:21

This thing called offense has me intrigued. Is it legal in football?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-02, 21:22

LooseGoose wrote:Izzo unsheathes the scimitar of doom....

Just don't bring a scimitar to a gunfight.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:22

50 fouls in wvu and Texas tech lmao
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:27

Maybe we should abandon the Stewart recruitment and focus on recruiting Nick to come back for one more year.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-02, 21:32

People should note the difference in game results when we get a proper game thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Maybe we should abandon the Stewart recruitment and focus on recruiting Nick to come back for one more year.

Ward will be back
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-02, 21:41

Why could t we play this up tempo game last year? It’s so much more fun to watch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:46

DWags wrote:Why could t we play this up tempo game last year? It’s so much more fun to watch.

Rarely if ever do we NOT try to play up tempo. Lots of times other teams focus on stopping us. Also rarely do we make almost every shot like we are tonight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:47

aualum06 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Maybe we should abandon the Stewart recruitment and focus on recruiting Nick to come back for one more year.

Ward will be back

We'll see. Right now it is a handshake agreement between both parties that he will be moving on. He's worked his ass off and he deserves to get paid if he doesn't want to be in school. It may well be in Europe but I'm sure he knows that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-02, 21:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:Why could t we play this up tempo game last year? It’s so much more fun to watch.

Rarely if ever do we NOT try to play up tempo. Lots of times other teams focus on stopping us. Also rarely do we make almost every shot like we are tonight.

I’ll take your word on it. But seemed to me we had a lot of half court sets and three man weaves last year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:49

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I’ll take your word on it. But seemed to me we had a lot of half court sets and three man weaves last year.

We will see how they run against better teams with athletes that have a chance to slow it down
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:50

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Maybe. But Izzo modernized the offense this year so that is what you're seeing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-02, 21:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I think this year just comes down to having five guys on the floor that can score. There were times last year where I seriously could just look at our players on the floor and tell you where the ball was going to go and who would shoot it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:52

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I think this year just comes down to having five guys on the floor that can score. There were times last year where I seriously could just look at our players on the floor and tell you where the ball was going to go and who would shoot it.

I think there is some truth to this. It is crazy the improvement on the Offensive end we've seen from all of the 'role player' guys - Ahrens (I know, wasn't healthy), Go-ins, Tillman, McQ, etc. All these guys can fill it up somehow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:52

They've also ran a ton of the weave tonight
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 21:56

non stick pan commercial back! Wbh is it you that bought it last year?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:58

aualum06 wrote:non stick pan commercial back! Wbh is it you that bought it last year?

2016. Pox on 2016. We were so bad we were relegated to ESPNews.

It was really cool for the first 2-3 cooks. Then it was like every other pan. I literally threw it away.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 21:58

Post Malone!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 21:58

LooseGoose wrote:People should note the difference in game results when we get a proper game thread.

Agreed.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t17689-tofficial-holiday-bowl-thread-let-s-get-10?highlight=Holiday
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 22:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
aualum06 wrote:non stick pan commercial back! Wbh is it you that bought it last year?

2016. Pox on 2016. We were so bad we were relegated to ESPNews.

It was really cool for the first 2-3 cooks. Then it was like every other pan. I literally threw it away.

So non stick for about three seconds lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 22:02

I'd walk out if I was Collins no one even attempting to d up
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-02, 22:04

Refs changed at halftime. Annoying to watch game after game
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-02, 22:05

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I guess I don’t know a ton about it but I’ve been at a crap load of games these past years. This years version to me just pushes the ball up more plays faster is in more sync and seems to have more fun. It’s just different to me. The fact we have more scorers is a bonus but it’s different.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 22:07

Skullfucking!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-02, 22:07

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I guess I don’t know a ton about it but I’ve been at a crap load of games these past years. This years version to me just pushes the ball up more plays faster is in more sync and seems to have more fun. It’s just different to me. The fact we have more scorers is a bonus but it’s different.

Wait until mid Feb and see if you still think so.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-02, 22:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:People should note the difference in game results when we get a proper game thread.

Agreed.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t17689-tofficial-holiday-bowl-thread-let-s-get-10?highlight=Holiday
The exception proves the rule.  Having to dig back 2 years ago to 2017 to find a thread that worked out well for you is embarrassing .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-01-02, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think we have a small chance to beat Michigan in the Breslin.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-02, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

Lol. Good point
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-02, 22:10

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oh yeah, after that Maryland home game last year it seemed like everyone just sat around and hooked Bridges could pull something out of his ass at the end of the shot clock. Much more fun to watch this year's team.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-01-02, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next