Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread

+12
The Pantry
aualum06
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:01 am

Dabo knows how to #skullfuck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 am

It is so stupid that Clemson gets Trevor Lawrence for 2 more years.

Dude should drop out of Clemson and just sign with an agency now. Guaranteed #1 pick in 2021.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:19 am

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Any new material or are you going to keep using this as your zinger? I bet your 2nd favorite sitcom is Home Improvement since your sense of humor is non-existent.
My sense of humor is fine.  I'm still waiting to find any of your posts funny.  Home Improvement?  You're still just an angry lib.  

Again, I'm sorry.  Reminders of your true character must be painful.  Feel free to take your ball home again for a couple months to search out your peace.

I hope you slept this off. Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread - Page 4 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:32 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is so stupid that Clemson gets Trevor Lawrence for 2 more years.

Dude should drop out of Clemson and just sign with an agency now. Guaranteed #1 pick in 2021.

what's even stupiderer is that this kid could declare right now and start earning as the number 1 pick this year. But rules.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:26 am

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is so stupid that Clemson gets Trevor Lawrence for 2 more years.

what's even stupiderer is that this kid could declare right now and start earning as the number 1 pick this year. But rules.

Attention DWags! - National Title Game Thread - Page 4 Maurice-clarett-football-players-american-photo-u1?w=280&h=280&fit=crop&crop=faces&q=50&fmt=jpg
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:00 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This game sucks

In hindsight that entire season sucked. Glad it’s over.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 am

The championship game really stirred up the Fire Dave Warner mob. I’m seeing a ton of Fire Dave Warner twitter activity.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 am

steveschneider wrote:.......twitter.......
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Trevor Lawrence should go to the XFL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Death Roe wrote:Trevor Lawrence should go to the XFL

If he did that the NFL would have 1 and done next year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4