Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowards and Punks.

+14
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
DWags
Cameron
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cowards and Punks.  Empty Cowards and Punks.

Post by kingstonlake 1/19/2019, 2:34 pm

MAGA chatholic school teenagers mock native American Vietnam vet during annual Indigenous peoples march. I'm guessing these little private school pussies would develop a case of heel spurs at the first sign of being drafted into combat.

According to local reports, a large group of men -- including many young boys who were wearing MAGA gear -- descended upon Phillips and began mocking him ... with one student getting right up in his face as he peacefully tried reciting his song.

https://amp-tmz-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/01/19/maga-hat-wearing-high-schoolers-harass-native-american-vietnam-vet-indigenous-peoples-march/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com%2F2019%2F01%2F19%2Fmaga-hat-wearing-high-schoolers-harass-native-american-vietnam-vet-indigenous-peoples-march%2F

Last edited by kingstonlake on 1/19/2019, 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Cowards and Punks.  Empty Re: Cowards and Punks.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/19/2019, 2:40 pm

Shocked to find out that fine, religious racist bigoted supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator are racist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/19/2019, 4:45 pm

Apparently these little Brett Kavanaugh types were attending something called a "March For Life"..

Wish I could say I was surprised.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/19/2019, 4:51 pm

Apparently, it was a march for white life.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 1/19/2019, 10:35 pm

How that old man didn't put that kids teeth in the back of his throat, I'll never know.  Dude spilled blood for this country as a native American just to have some privileged snot nosed coward smirk in his face like he was better than him. This country sucks.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/19/2019, 10:55 pm

Unpopular take of the day (reminder to certain members of the honking bird family if they're lurking - some of us have brains and think for ourselves and don't participate in group think).

I feel a little bad for this shitbrain idiot and his friends. I saw the video last night or this morning and was disgusted, sure. I wanted to punch his nose through the back of his skull, sure. But man this shit is incredibly viral right now. At various points today I saw internet detectives tagging the school, the principal, the kids in the background, family members. The internet lynch mob is out of control.

This kid is a shit bird. He thinks he's funny. He's trying to impress his friends. He has no idea what MAGA means or stands for. His (likely wealthy) parents are assholes who have impressed it upon him. Well he's about to find out. This kid's life is about to be turned upside down if it hasn't been already. Good luck getting into college. All because his parents told him Orange fucktard was great and he was trying to be funny in front of his friends. He deserves a lesson. A harsh one. But the storm that's coming his way is probably going to be way, way overboard.

His parents deserve a much harsher lesson than he does, imo.

As much as I hate Trump and Trumpers (and my wife hates them more), we try not to talk about that shit. We tell the kids (mine are very young, 6 and 9) to not let others at school influence them. They know on their own. They're not dummies. Hell I do the same things with MSU/UM. You know I love MSU and mom and I went there but you decide on your own what is right for you. The day I let my kid wear an "Oprah 2020" shirt to school you can auction them off to the highest bidder. It ain't happening. Anyway, long way of saying disgraceful parenting in that video. Kid is on a sure path to asshole-ism and I hope he gets taught a lesson but not enough of one to ruin his life. There's still time for redemption.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/19/2019, 11:05 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Unpopular take of the day (reminder to certain members of the honking bird family if they're lurking - some of us have brains and think for ourselves and don't participate in group think).

I feel a little bad for this shitbrain idiot and his friends. I saw the video last night or this morning and was disgusted, sure. I wanted to punch his nose through the back of his skull, sure. But man this shit is incredibly viral right now. At various points today I saw internet detectives tagging the school, the principal, the kids in the background, family members. The internet lynch mob is out of control.

This kid is a shit bird. He thinks he's funny. He's trying to impress his friends. He has no idea what MAGA means or stands for. His (likely wealthy) parents are assholes who have impressed it upon him. Well he's about to find out. This kid's life is about to be turned upside down if it hasn't been already. Good luck getting into college. All because his parents told him Orange fucktard was great and he was trying to be funny in front of his friends. He deserves a lesson. A harsh one. But the storm that's coming his way is probably going to be way, way overboard.

As much as I hate Trump and Trumpers (and my wife hates them more), we try not to talk about that shit. We tell the kids (mine are very young, 6 and 9) to not let others at school influence them. They know on their own. They're not dummies. Hell I do the same things with MSU/UM. You know I love MSU and mom and I went there but you decide on your own what is right for you. The day I let my kid wear an "Oprah 2020" shirt to school you can auction them off to the highest bidder. It ain't happening. Anyway, long way of saying disgraceful parenting in that video. Kid is on a sure path to asshole-ism and I hope he gets taught a lesson but not enough of one to ruin his life. There's still time for redemption.

Meh. I doubt very much that his life will be ruined over this, privilege being what it is. And if it is, I will find it difficult to feel much sympathy for him. These MAGA chuds deserve a comeuppance, I'm sick of this shit. Assholes have been emboldened, as a society we need to course correct. If this fucker's life is ruined, I'm okay with that being the collateral damage of said course correction. He's getting off light if all that happens if he has to go to plan c for college.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/19/2019, 11:11 pm

Hard disagree. The kid is 13 fucking years old. Maybe 14. He has no idea what he's doing. He shouldn't have to suffer the consequences. Kids grow mentally and learn and mature a lot between that turd stage and 16-17-18. He needs a severe scare (which he's gonna get) but not the punitive follow through. His parents deserve the punitive follow through that he's going to get, however.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/19/2019, 11:15 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hard disagree. The kid is 13 fucking years old. Maybe 14. He has no idea what he's doing. He shouldn't have to suffer the consequences. Kids grow mentally and learn and mature a lot between that turd stage and 16-17-18. He needs a severe scare (which he's gonna get) but not the punitive follow through. His parents deserve the punitive follow through that he's going to get, however.

Depends what, if anything, happens to him. He'll probably have to avoid social media for a while, which would be good for him no matter his situation. Aside from that, I am very skeptical that he will face any real consequences at all.

And if we (society) have to go through him to reach his shithead parents and all others like them, so be it. Apples don't fall far from trees, I doubt he is or was going to grow into anything other than a huge cocksucker.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/19/2019, 11:20 pm

Also, 13 or 14. If your balls have dropped, as a man, you ought to have some trepidation that crossing the line might catch you an ass beating. He didn't get that, so he's already come out ahead in my opinion.

I'm not on team punch a nazi (not that I'm calling this kid a nazi), so I'm glad he didn't catch a beating. But I fully support ostracizing everyone who acts like this, full stop. No regard for age. If you're old enough to get in a veteran's face, you're old enough to deal with the fallout.

Maybe this shithead will actually learn a lesson. I doubt it, but maybe.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/19/2019, 11:21 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hard disagree. The kid is 13 fucking years old. Maybe 14. He has no idea what he's doing. He shouldn't have to suffer the consequences. Kids grow mentally and learn and mature a lot between that turd stage and 16-17-18. He needs a severe scare (which he's gonna get) but not the punitive follow through. His parents deserve the punitive follow through that he's going to get, however.

I just hope it fucks up his dads business and moms business. As an aside, I hope he learns something his parents couldn’t teach him. Fuck it. I’m tired of excuses for sickening behavior.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 1/19/2019, 11:26 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Unpopular take of the day (reminder to certain members of the honking bird family if they're lurking - some of us have brains and think for ourselves and don't participate in group think).

Nah, he'll be fine. He'll be ripped on social media until the next outrage occurs (probably Monday or Tuesday) but I don't think there'll be real world consequences. Why wouldn't he get into college? His grades/test scores will speak for themselves. Also it wouldn't surprise me if he gets an interview on FoxNews next week. The kid will be fine. But what he did was ignorant af.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/19/2019, 11:31 pm

The Church is a tad pissed. They don't really need any more bad pub.

"The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion."
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/19/2019, 11:37 pm

Do you guys hire people at your places of work? Do you not google them first? Don't discount the consequences.

I'm not going to die defending the kid because, again, what he did was gross. But I'm just coming with a different perspective.

I'd like to see the kid have to spend some time with Mr. Phillips and to have to learn about his time in service, his tribe and their history and maybe gain an appreciation for it. I'd like to see a public apology. I'd like to see his parents ostracized from their country club (haha) and shamed. And let it end there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 1/19/2019, 11:53 pm

I did a lot of stupid shit when I was a kid and if we had had social media at the time, it would have been bad. But I never did anything this fucked up.

Related: do any of you play online multiplayer games? The amount of what I’m sure are young white kids that throw around racial epithets like it’s their job is fucking disgusting. They really don’t give a shit. They feel entitled.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/20/2019, 12:01 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you guys hire people at your places of work? Do you not google them first? Don't discount the consequences.

I'm not going to die defending the kid because, again, what he did was gross. But I'm just coming with a different perspective.

I'd like to see the kid have to spend some time with Mr. Phillips and to have to learn about his time in service, his tribe and their history and maybe gain an appreciation for it. I'd like to see a public apology. I'd like to see his parents ostracized from their country club (haha) and shamed. And let it end there.

Don't want to get rejected for a job because you acted like a shithead? Simple solution, don't act like a shithead. Too late, you already acted like a shithead? Tough shit, shouldn't have done that.

No. Sympathy. Whatsoever. Actions have consequences. The worse the action, the worse the consequence.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/20/2019, 12:11 am

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you guys hire people at your places of work? Do you not google them first? Don't discount the consequences.

Don't want to get rejected for a job because you acted like a shithead? Simple solution, don't act like a shithead. Too late, you already acted like a shithead? Tough shit, shouldn't have done that.

No. Sympathy. Whatsoever. Actions have consequences. The worse the action, the worse the consequence.

Yes Cameron. I agree with you. If your fully developed adult brain allows you to act like a shithead like this, the consequences should befit the severity of the actions.

I don't think I need to spell out the rest. But I will.

This is not a fully developed adult brain. This is a child's brain. And the consequences are going to outweigh the severity of his actions.

That's ok. May well be a warning to future assholes and their asshole parents. But it's worth saying.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/20/2019, 12:20 am

I didn't qualify my act like a shithead bit, I understand the kid's age. I don't care much what stage of development your brain is in, to be quite honest. Some lessons come at a high price. When you fuck up and act like a gigantic asshole, you take what you get. That's how society works.

If you're old enough to go to some political march, you are old enough to own the consequences. Don't wanna get involved? Stay home, it's easy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/20/2019, 12:25 am

If this kid learns a lesson and makes a sincere, heartfelt apology, I would support forgiving him. That seems exceedingly unlikely to me. Frankly, I don't want to hear about his age anymore. In my experience, 13 year old dickheads grow into 30 year old dickheads.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 12:30 am

Cameron wrote:I didn't qualify my act like a shithead bit, I understand the kid's age. I don't care much what stage of development your brain is in, to be quite honest. Some lessons come at a high price. When you fuck up and act like a gigantic asshole, you take what you get. That's how society works.

If you're old enough to go to some political march, you are old enough to own the consequences. Don't wanna get involved? Stay home, it's easy.

Good point.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 1/20/2019, 12:37 am

Not get into college? Lol how dramatic come on wbh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 12:41 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not get into college? Lol how dramatic come on wbh

Yeah, UK is historically friendly to those types. I'm sure plenty of employers in Kentucky are too. God forbid the little shits get expelled and have to go to public school. What a hardship that would be.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 1/20/2019, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 12:50 am

"Remember the dumbass smug face of that shithead kid in the MAGA hat when he's eventually nominated to the Supreme Court."
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 12:58 am

Product of same school.

Former Covington Catholic basketball player Jake Walter charged with rape, sodomy
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 1/20/2019, 1:23 am

:🤷:

My point is worth considering. I think I'm the only one posting here who has a son. Kids - boys in particular - do really shitheaded things. Their minds are not right before they're fully developed. I don't care about this kid and if my kid ever did anything even close to this I'd put him up for adoption.

But no one here has moved the needle on my opinion even a little bit. As angry as we all are about how shitty the political climate is in this country right now and how stupid and arrogant and racist a lot of people are, sometimes you have to pump the brakes on the lynch mob.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 1:31 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote::🤷:

My point is worth considering. I think I'm the only one posting here who has a son. Kids - boys in particular - do really shitheaded things. Their minds are not right before they're fully developed. I don't care about this kid and if my kid ever did anything even close to this I'd put him up for adoption.

But no one here has moved the needle on my opinion even a little bit. As angry as we all are about how shitty the political climate is in this country right now and how stupid and arrogant and racist a lot of people are, sometimes you have to pump the brakes on the lynch mob.

Nobody wants to lynch the little fuckers.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/20/2019, 4:05 am

You are what your record says you are.

Nobody is gonna lynch the kid. I have no doubt some future employers will look at that incident and not hire him, some won’t care and some might hire him because he did it. None of us can erase what he did. Nor, like you said, change the needle in anyone’s opinion. So there it is. Kid did what he did, he gets to keep that for life. We all move on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/20/2019, 5:53 am

I bet his parents are the types that were offended by the Gillette ad suggesting that we treat people with respect.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 1/20/2019, 6:30 am

Apparently he was grown up enough to travel to DC to attend a pro life March. So the kid has the ability to decide he's pro life and made a conscious decision to be that. Unless of course he was forced to be there by his parents and decided his time would be better spent harrasing native Americans and veterans. And it's not lost on anybody that he decided his pro life stance would be better explaned with a MAGA hat on while the band of idiots chanted "build a wall". Nah, he's a racist shit head who deserves whatever he gets for as long as he gets it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/20/2019, 7:45 am

I have a hard time having sympathy for privileged racist bigots.

I'm just thankful we have a christian president who doesn't refer to someone with Native American bloodlines as "Pocohantas" in a derogatory fashion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 1/20/2019, 8:02 am

I’m shocked these kids go to a private catholic school.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 1/20/2019, 9:52 am

More poor misunderstood white people who may not get into college  Cowards and Punks.  1f625 

Sorry wbh but when you consider as a society the things that we do to black and brown kids when they make a childish mistake, I don’t really have any sympathy for this privileged shit. Rule number one as a privileged shit “don’t become a meme for being racist” and he couldn’t handle it.
Cowards and Punks.  6920

Cowards and Punks.  Little_rock_integration_protest
Cowards and Punks.  Protest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/20/2019, 10:16 am

It should also be noted that these patriots were attending a "Right to Life" march while on a religious field trip.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/20/2019, 11:53 am

MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/20/2019, 12:01 pm

Heat Miser wrote:MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man

Funny, I blame lack of character. But black people are probably easier to blame.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/20/2019, 12:10 pm

You might be the only one with a son. Most all of us were 13 year old boys ourselves, once. So I think we have some perspective on that too.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/20/2019, 12:21 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/AClementsWKRC/status/1086822521012473858
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 1/20/2019, 12:24 pm

You guys know what's not on fox news?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/20/2019, 12:27 pm

InTenSity wrote:You guys know what's not on fox news?
Cowards and Punks.  502811600

Lemme guess - they're talking about Hillary, Pelosi or AOC.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/20/2019, 12:28 pm

Heat Miser wrote:MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man
shocking. Cowards and Punks.  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next