Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast

4 posters

Go down

Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast Empty Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast

Post by tGreenWay Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 18:32

Looks to be a weekly thing, too. It’s a slow start, but I was amused when Ron was interviewing the forensic psychologist. Like a lot of podcasts, there’s not much in production value and awkward silence as the host gathers notes and or thoughts. No doubt Pantry is going to love this.

First link is to a story re: the podcast, and the second link goes to the podcast itself. I know you can also find it on Apple podcasts.

TRT: ~48 mins.

https://www.thewrap.com/ron-burgundy-goes-all-in-on-ted-cruz-is-the-zodiac-killer-theory/

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/the-ron-burgundy-podcast-30270227/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast Empty Re: Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast

Post by InTenSity Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 20:51

I'm waiting for Strangelove to love it because it's obscure, or be critical of it because Ron was popular at one time.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast Empty Re: Ron Burgundy debuts his podcast; names it the Ron Burgundy Podcast

Post by tGreenWay Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 21:18

InTenSity wrote:I'm waiting for Strangelove to love it because it's obscure, or be critical of it because Ron was popular at one time.

His on-microphone producer, Carolina, gives off a vibe that reminds me of early Pam Beasley from The Office when she’s interacting with Michael.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 8 Feb 2019 - 21:34

In that case Strangelove will hate it and call it boring
Me in the other hand, I'm not sure how to listen to a podcast, I've never done it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 8:53

InTenSity wrote:In that case Strangelove will hate it and call it boring
Me in the other hand, I'm not sure how to listen to a podcast, I've never done it.
just got Spotify for the family for Christmas. Started on podcasts with that. A handful of good ones so far. Which is the best?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 9:05

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
just got Spotify for the family for Christmas. Started on podcasts with that. A handful of good ones so far. Which is the best?

Dr death
Serial season 1
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 21:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Agree w/OTPT that Serial season 1 is interesting. I was disappointed with season two, plus they rarely gave updates on the season one case.

If you like true crime with jokes included, there are a few choices these days. My Favorite Murder can be funny and interesting. It’s a big favorite of women, I noticed. But once you get past a few murders, I thought they all started blending together. Plus, one of the hosts is so fucking stupid about everyday stuff that I lost all tolerance for listening to her.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 1 Mar 2019 - 14:17

K. Dr Death was good.

Ron Burgundy has it's moments....

Any other suggestions?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 1 Mar 2019 - 14:23

AvgMSUJoe wrote:K. Dr Death was good.

Ron Burgundy has it's moments....

Any other suggestions?

Forgot to listen to Burgundy after this thread started. Must not have been all that great to me if I forgot that quickly. InTenSity’s mentions of Doc are now the most important posts in here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down