Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paula may have found a new target...

5 posters

Go down

Paula may have found a new target... Empty Paula may have found a new target...

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-09, 22:53

Duke investigating sexual assault allegation made against former basketball player
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paula may have found a new target... Empty Re: Paula may have found a new target...

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-09, 23:22

Coach K’s kids would never ever do anything wrong. He runs a clean program.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Paula may have found a new target... Empty Re: Paula may have found a new target...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-09, 23:23

I skimmed it. I have to admit Coach K handled it better than Izzo did. Then again he's much more of a slimeball politician. I guess Izzo couldn't lie and deny knowledge.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-10, 09:34

It will be very interesting how this plays out (and how ESPN/Paula reports on it).

Seems like they'd have to give it their full attention.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-10, 09:35

NigelUno wrote:It will be very interesting how this plays out (and how ESPN/Paula reports on it).

ESPN isn’t going after Duke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-10, 10:23

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:It will be very interesting how this plays out (and how ESPN/Paula reports on it).

A hugely political story (with rape allegations) and a Duke Basketball tie in would have to be covered.

Right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-10, 10:31

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

A hugely political story (with rape allegations) and a Duke Basketball tie in would have to be covered.

Right?

Won’t happen. This isn’t the first time there’s been trouble at Duke. It always just goes away quietly.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-11, 13:07

The silence from Paula and Kathy Redmond is deafening.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-02-11, 14:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I skimmed it. I have to admit Coach K handled it better than Izzo did. Then again he's much more of a slimeball politician. I guess Izzo couldn't lie and deny knowledge.
What did K handle better? A softball question? That should not be compared to Izzo answering questions about being accused of covering things up and being linked side-by-side with a massive piece of shit monster that hurt kids.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-11, 14:25

Settle your tits Miami. Izzo is too honest and folksy for his own goods. His initial quote on Nassar made it seem in written words that he was defending him. We all know that wasn't the case. And yeah Izzo could have been more clear and had a better prepared statement when the report dropped. He could have gone the Dantonio route. He could have gone the K/political route. He didn't. He's Izzo. That's why we love him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-11, 14:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I skimmed it. I have to admit Coach K handled it better than Izzo did. Then again he's much more of a slimeball politician. I guess Izzo couldn't lie and deny knowledge.
What did K handle better? A softball question? That should not be compared to Izzo answering questions about being accused of covering things up and being linked side-by-side with a massive piece of shit monster that hurt kids.

I believe Coach K stone walled on Saulomon who had two accusers around sexual assault or any of the details around his dismissal.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-11, 14:32

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I believe Coach K stone walled on Saulomon who had two accusers around sexual assault or any of the details around his dismissal.

Forgot about him.

Duke reportedly had known of sexual assault allegations against Rasheed Sulaimon since March 2014

I'm sure Paula and Kathy are working on it...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-11, 14:35

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Forgot about him.

Duke reportedly had known of sexual assault allegations against Rasheed Sulaimon since March 2014

I doubt it.I think Coach K is a bigger devil than the schools mascot or the guy that hangs out in hell as the ceo of that dump but that school is scandal proof.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-02-11, 15:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Settle your tits Miami. Izzo is too honest and folksy for his own goods. His initial quote on Nassar made it seem in written words that he was defending him. We all know that wasn't the case. And yeah Izzo could have been more clear and had a better prepared statement when the report dropped. He could have gone the Dantonio route. He could have gone the K/political route. He didn't. He's Izzo. That's why we love him.
My tits are settled...at least until I get up and start walking again, but I digress.

What I was getting at was less about Izzo and more that that K probably would not have been able to give such a political answer if he'd been through what Izzo had been through last year at this time.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-11, 15:54

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Forgot about him.

I doubt it.I think Coach K is a bigger devil than the schools mascot or the guy that hangs out in hell as the ceo of that dump but that school is scandal proof.

I was being somewhat sarcastic.

I wonder if Kathy took on Coach K in the past. Seems like she's more interested in posting pictures of Engler and Ferguson having lunch.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-12, 01:41

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Settle your tits Miami. Izzo is too honest and folksy for his own goods. His initial quote on Nassar made it seem in written words that he was defending him. We all know that wasn't the case. And yeah Izzo could have been more clear and had a better prepared statement when the report dropped. He could have gone the Dantonio route. He could have gone the K/political route. He didn't. He's Izzo. That's why we love him.
My tits are settled...at least until I get up and start walking again, but I digress.

What I was getting at was less about Izzo and more that that K probably would not have been able to give such a political answer if he'd been through what Izzo had been through last year at this time.

Shore. Agree.

And Corey Maggette has emerged. I agree with others. No chance ESPN digs in on this.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-09-26, 09:35

Reading about this Wendell Brown guy. Pretty interesting. 3 years in a Chinese prison for a bar fight. Took them 20 months to even try his case while he was locked up.

It seems OTL took up the case. For a minute. I guess it wasn't very important to them. It's not even in their archives any longer.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/2018/06/27/wendell-brown-verdict-chinese-prison/738286002/

Brown, who has been in a Chinese prison for nearly two years after being arrested for a bar fight in Chongqing, will receive a verdict Wednesday night from his trial that took place last year, according to a report Tuesday on ESPN's Outside the Lines.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-26, 13:04

Paula may have found a new target... Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down