Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.

+2
Cameron
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.  Empty Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.

Post by DWags 2019-05-11, 00:09

It might be slightly more difficult to make 3-pointers next season.

The NCAA Men's Basketball Rules Committee has proposed moving the 3-point line back to the international basketball distance, more than one foot farther than the current line.

The international 3-point line is 22 feet, 1¾ inches, while the current 3-point line is 20 feet, 9 inches. It was moved from 19 feet, 9 inches prior to the 2008-09 season.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.  Empty Re: Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.

Post by Cameron 2019-05-11, 02:18

If you want us to discuss something, you might share a link or pose a question...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.  Empty Re: Ncaa three point line might be moved back next year.

Post by DWags 2019-05-11, 07:05

Cameron wrote:If you want us to discuss something, you might share a link or pose a question...

It’s an espn article. Didn’t feel like sharing it. I don’t know what to think. No big deal to me. Will it hurt Cassius?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-05-11, 08:57

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:If you want us to discuss something, you might share a link or pose a question...

It’s an espn article. Didn’t feel like sharing it. I don’t know what to think. No big deal to me. Will it hurt Cassius?

I think it would hurt the big guys (more) who wander out for 3s every now and then. But, it should open the lane up a bit more.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-05-11, 09:15

Now they just need to improve the reffing and make it six fouls gets you ejected.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-05-11, 10:34

I could hit that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-05-11, 13:37

The NBA line is the one that needs to be moved back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-05-11, 14:21

Let's get crazy and make everything past half court worth 4.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down