Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

+32
DWags
NumbersDude
The Pantry
Motown Spartan
Rick Saunders
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
I.B. Fine
GirbaudJeans
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
Dendrobates
CORNER BLITZ
Jake from State Farm
pulling69
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
SeeRockCity
MSU addict
Senior Dickfist
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
36 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? - Page 24 Empty Re: The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-03-29, 14:11

Made my own falafel a couple weeks back. 8/10, it was pretty good. Made another batch just now hoping that it comes out just a skooch better this time, to go from just as good as a restaurant to slightly better. we’ll see.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

aualum06 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? - Page 24 Empty Re: The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got?

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-04-07, 18:57

Did this bad boy today on the Traeger. Puerto Rican marinade and some Valentino’s hot sauce, queso cheese, and cilantro to top it. Soooooo Gooooood!

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? - Page 24 Img_2316
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, DWags and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-20, 22:12

Spent the day freezing my balls off on the Detroit River but I came home with a shit ton of walleye. Hit me with your best recipe that isn’t just breading and frying it. (Most of it will end up breaded and fried)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2024-04-21, 02:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Spent the day freezing my balls off on the Detroit River but I came home with a shit ton of walleye. Hit me with your best recipe that isn’t just breading and frying it. (Most of it will end up breaded and fried)
Grill it.  Use heavy duty foil coated with olive oil or cooking spray.  Medium-high heat.  Seasoning could go any way you want. S&P, lemon butter, garlic butter, fresh herbs, etc.  Have made cod this way browning butter with pecan pieces.  Use your favorite seasoning/rub.  I like this on both chicken and fish.

The Cooking Thread - Paleo - Baking - Grilling - Q - Sushi - Whatcha got? - Page 24 Santa_10

Be careful with pre-made seasonings because many contain a lot of salt.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-21, 02:59

Pantry has a good one there. I might give it a 15 minute milk bath first.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-04-21, 15:44

Chicken picccata tonight
Ottos chicken ( no steroids). Easy recipe. Butter, lemon juice, chicken broth, white wine, capers. Cast iron skillet. Yum.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2024-04-21, 17:26

Zurn wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:I finally learned how to make crispy hash browns. I boil the potatoes for ten minutes before grating and frying them.

Do you peel them?

Yes
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-21, 20:32

DWags wrote:Pantry has a good one there. I might give it a 15 minute milk bath first.

Did a wee little milk bath before frying tonight. Good call on that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24