Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations

+12
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
DWags
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 Empty Re: Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-27, 21:49

steveschneider wrote:These people realize the dealership bakes the cost of the shot gun, US flag nd the Bible into the lprice of the car right?
I suspect they're not real bright.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 Empty Re: Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-27, 22:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:These people realize the dealership bakes the cost of the shot gun, US flag nd the Bible into the lprice of the car right?
I suspect they're not real bright.

People are traveling from out of state to buy a new vehicle, all to get a “free” gun, book, and flag. It’s not that they’re not too bright, it’s that they’re fucking morans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-06-27, 22:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I suspect they're not real bright.

People are traveling from out of state to buy a new vehicle, all to get a “free” gun, book, and flag. It’s not that they’re not too bright, it’s that they’re fucking morans.

Some of those people will be really mad when they find out they owe their home state money for sales tax.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-28, 00:32

You libs are sooo weird.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-28, 05:16

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Some of those people will be really mad when they find out they owe their home state money for sales tax.
it'll give them one more thing to whine about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-06-28, 07:03

The Pantry wrote:You libs are sooo weird.

I'm pretty much a political atheist (unless there is an anti-buffoon party) but I don't think the purchase of a truck should ever include a rifle.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-28, 07:39

The Pantry wrote:
Maybe $300. I'm certain you got screwed for much more buying your Japmobile.

I’m getting over 500 miles for a ten gallon tank. I’ve saved enough money to buy some hot dogs, a shot gun and a case of beer. God bless America!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-28, 08:08

duffy munn wrote:

I'm pretty much a political atheist (unless there is an anti-buffoon party) but I don't think the purchase of a truck should ever include a rifle.

The dealer must be listening to you because he's only including a shotgun.

Several years back some bank in Colorado would let you pick out a rifle if you made a large enough deposit and kept the deposit with them for so many years. That was back before the banks lowered the interest rate on savings accounts to 0.0001%
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-28, 08:09

duffy munn wrote:

Not a rifle. A shotgun. There's a difference.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-06-28, 09:03

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Not a rifle. A shotgun. There's a difference.

My bad. Does the dealer check to see if the buyer of the truck is licensed to carry the shot gun? Does the shot gun kill as good as a rifle?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-28, 09:17

Gun nuts. Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-28, 09:20

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not a rifle. A shotgun. There's a difference.

My bad. Does the dealer check to see if the buyer of the truck is licensed to carry the shot gun? Does the shot gun kill as good as a rifle?

No license required for a shotgun, although I presume you do need to pass a background check. Up close and with the right ammo a shotgun is a whole lot deadlier, mainly because you don't need the accuracy of a rifle.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-28, 09:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Gun nuts. Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 502811600

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 Fc68e6bcc8e27fe11177a5c13cfa9c80
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-06-28, 09:21

Jake from State Farm wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No license required for a shotgun, although I presume you do need to pass a background check. Up close and with the right ammo a shotgun is a whole lot deadlier, mainly because you don't need the accuracy of a rifle.

'Merica!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-06-28, 09:24

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not a rifle. A shotgun. There's a difference.

Silly duffy... there is no licensing. Go pick one up at your local walmart.

A rifle is for deer hunting, shooting a single projectile far away. A shotgun sprays BBs as shot... making it easier to hit smaller and fast moving objects... used for birds, rabbits, small game. You can load shotguns with a single slug that shoots a huge ball not very far. Used in certain regions in Michigan to allow deer hunters in more populated areas. (NOT Up North)... So I suppose the killing potential depends on what you are shooting at and how far you are away from that thing.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-06-28, 09:39

The Pantry wrote:
Maybe $300.  I'm certain you got screwed for much more buying your Japmobile.

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 MW-HM085_car_ma_20190625084502_NS
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-28, 10:24

You're just spare parts, aren't you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-28, 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Gun nuts. Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 502811600
Anti-gun nuts Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-28, 10:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're a waste of oxygen.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-28, 11:00

Speaking of guns, I have a ground hog in my yard and wondering how I should deal with it....

should I buy a gun and shoot it or should I trap it in a have a heart trap and let it loose in the woods?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-06-28, 11:29

steveschneider wrote:Speaking of guns, I have a ground hog in my yard and wondering how I should deal with it....

should I buy a gun and shoot it or should I trap it in a have a heart trap and let it loose in the woods?

If shooting things wasn't fun there wouldn't be all this NRA mess... So I say get 'er done.
(But keep perspective that this is a little hobby and not some "god given right" to have tools with their only purpose is killing large numbers of people in a short period of time.)

Guns are like smoking or hard core drugs... If the shit wasn't enjoyable there wouldn't be an addiction.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-28, 11:54

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're a waste of oxygen.

Car dealer offers Bible, shotgun and flag to customers for July 4th celebrations - Page 2 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-28, 11:58

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Speaking of guns, I have a ground hog in my yard and wondering how I should deal with it....

If shooting things wasn't fun there wouldn't be all this NRA mess... So I say get 'er done.
(But keep perspective that this is a little hobby and not some "god given right" to have tools with their only purpose is killing large numbers of people in a short period of time.)

Guns are like smoking or hard core drugs... If the shit wasn't enjoyable there wouldn't be an addiction.

what do I do with the ground hog body? Just put it in the trash? Also, I live in a residential area so is a bb gun strong enough to do the job?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-28, 12:12

If jesus had a gun, he could've killed the Mexicans before they nailed him to a cross.

jesus was a fuckin' pussy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-28, 20:18

steveschneider wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

what do I do with the ground hog body? Just put it in the trash? Also, I live in a residential area so is a bb gun strong enough to do the job?

No, I've hit them effers with a car and seen them get up and walk away. I've also shot a couple with a 22, one I hit in the chest and killed it, the other one I hit in the head and it ran away. Thick skulled little bastards.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-28, 20:34

Why do you feel the need to get rid of it? Had one in my yard for years and it never bothered anything. Only had a couple burrows.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-06-28, 22:15

Leave it be. WTF did it do to you? Unless it's a UM fan, let it enjoy life.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-28, 23:27

The Pantry wrote:

Why do you feel the need to get rid of it? Had one in my yard for years and it never bothered anything. Only had a couple burrows.

I think it's hilarious to be honest but I hear they can do a lot of damage. My friend told me one screwed up his neighbors driveway when it tunneled under it. It spends most of its time under my neighbors shed but i've seen it come under our porch a few times. Where did yours hang out?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-29, 11:32

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Why do you feel the need to get rid of it? Had one in my yard for years and it never bothered anything. Only had a couple burrows.

I think it's hilarious to be honest but I hear they can do a lot of damage. My friend told me one screwed up his neighbors driveway when it tunneled under it. It spends most of its time under my neighbors shed but i've seen it come under our porch a few times. Where did yours hang out?

Let it be. I think they’re funny AF, in a goofy sort of way. The most damage I’ve ever had done from one was losing a few plants — NBD. If you have a dog, make sure to keep it away from from any groundhog, because they’ll fight if they have to, and those big teeth can do damage. Thankfully, their first instinct is to flee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2