Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin

+3
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin Empty Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-07-16, 13:54

Grow up.

Any mind altering sexual experience is a sin. You do not need to ritualistically cut yourself and masturbate to wake you up in the morning. If you really need artificial energy then focus on your sleep schedule. Focus on things in your life and change them. It's not the risk of cutting off your penis that's helping you. You are the one in control of your destiny. You are loved. You are beautiful. You should never become dependent on any fantasy of being dominated by a group of 40 men dressed as Girl Scouts. If you want to change who you are but think that covering yourself in scat and staring at pictures of wbh is the answer you are wrong. Change comes with forced action and discipline and placing yourself in awkward situations. I think it's a beautiful feeling waking up in the morning knowing that you do not need to use any lube. You are in a pure state of bliss.

That being said I just removed my penis from a clamp before writing this.

I just want to be straight edge from now on. No clamps. No butt play. No scar. No autoerotic asphyxiation. Just perfectly content with who I am.

I'm considering converting myself to the Baptist church. Resist all temptation. I like the sound of that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin Empty Re: Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-16, 13:56

Okemos sounds like an strange place.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin Empty Re: Masturbating while choking yourself in a plastic bag with a knife hanging perilously close to your genitals is a sin

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-07-16, 14:29

I leave this place for five minutes.....
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-16, 14:31

Blessed be the fruit of the loom
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-07-16, 15:10

If autoerotic asphyxiation is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-16, 16:05

Never tried it. Seems like a lot of work.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-16, 16:19

Is this about your pit again?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down