Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together?

+8
The Pantry
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
12 posters

Go down

Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together? Empty Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-07-24, 01:25

I'm thinking maybe Emagine in Royal Oak or Rochester, MI. Please RSVP here. I know this isn't really a Cos Play thing but I'm going to be Boots.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together? Empty Re: Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together?

Post by DWags 2019-07-24, 01:58

can we wear matching hats?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together? Empty Re: Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-24, 02:10

Good luck getting Bob east of Williamston.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-07-24, 10:00

DWags wrote:can we wear matching hats?

Sure. Red ones.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-07-24, 10:09

I’m going to put my bare ass on one of those reclining seats.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-07-24, 10:30

"awwww maaaaaan..."
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-24, 10:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Good luck getting Bob east of Williamston.
does anyone know what "Dora and the Lost City of Gold" is?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-24, 10:35

Take Bill Cain. He could then make up a good story.

Although I guess he can make up a story without going.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-24, 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Good luck getting Bob east of Williamston.
does anyone know what "Dora and the Lost City of Gold" is?

Something that little girls like? Not 100% on that one since the kiddo is a bit young for Dora and her exploring.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-07-24, 13:24

Depends.  Will "Dora" be there wearing this?

No 4bin

Should we stage a Swill Down to go see Dora and the Lost City of Gold together? Uocwej10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 13:53

I’ll bring a big bag of Chex Party Mix. Movie popcorn prices are ridiculous and no one should feel peer pressure to buy some. Plus, I’ll sit between everyone else and stick the bag over my crotch. Then, when you grab a handful, you’ll know it’s party time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-07-24, 14:04

tGreenWay wrote:I’ll bring a big bag of Chex Party Mix. Movie popcorn prices are ridiculous and no one should feel peer pressure to buy some. Plus, I’ll sit between everyone else and stick the bag over my crotch. Then, when you grab a handful, you’ll know it’s party time.
Greenway no perving....
Greenway no perving....
Greenway no perving....

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-07-24, 14:05

tGreenWay wrote:I’ll bring a big bag of Chex Party Mix. Movie popcorn prices are ridiculous and no one should feel peer pressure to buy some. Plus, I’ll sit between everyone else and stick the bag over my crotch. Then, when you grab a handful, you’ll know it’s party time.

You’re going to have to check the finer details of your plea deal to see if you’re allowed within 500 feet of this kind of movie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-07-24, 14:07

I'm down to see this movie. Let me know what time you guys are going, maybe we can skype.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 14:12

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Greenway no perving....
Greenway no perving....
Greenway no perving....

The rule is no horny posting. It doesn’t say anything about no perving.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 14:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You’re going to have to check the finer details of your plea deal to see if you’re allowed within 500 feet of this kind of movie.

Don’t worry, I know how to disable the beeping on my ankle bracelet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-24, 14:15

I am out
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 14:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am out

Dude, congrats! How did your parents react?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-24, 15:04

Gay jokes are so 2000, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-07-24, 15:34

I fell for the old 'hole in the bottom of the bag' trick once, but never again,
......unless you get extra butter this time.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 15:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gay jokes are so 2000, bro.

I wasn’t joking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-24, 15:38

I.B. Fine wrote:

I fell for the old 'hole in the bottom of the bag' trick once, but never again,
......unless you get extra butter this time.

For you, I’ll even use a different hole this time. Shocked
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down