Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City council candidate in Marysville: “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race”

4 posters

Go down

City council candidate in Marysville:  “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race” Empty City council candidate in Marysville: “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race”

Post by DWags 2019-08-23, 10:33

MAGA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

City council candidate in Marysville:  “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race” Empty Re: City council candidate in Marysville: “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race”

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-29, 07:26

She dropped out the other day. I wonder if the community is breathing a sigh of relief? I've never been to Marysville, anything worth doing there?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

City council candidate in Marysville:  “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race” Empty Re: City council candidate in Marysville: “let’s keep the city as white as possible and you know, married couples should be the same race”

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-08-29, 07:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:She dropped out the other day. I wonder if the community is breathing a sigh of relief? I've never been to Marysville, anything worth doing there?

Take a white sheet with you, there's a regular weekly get together where they dance around a burning cross. It's usually at a random person's front yard.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 10:01

What an embarrassment to the great state of Michigan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-29, 10:03

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:She dropped out the other day. I wonder if the community is breathing a sigh of relief? I've never been to Marysville, anything worth doing there?

Take a white sheet with you, there's a regular weekly get together where they dance around a burning cross. It's usually at a random person's front yard.

That doesn't sound like fun Jake.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-08-29, 10:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

That doesn't sound like fun Jake.

Especially not for the people peeking through the curtains. I'm sure the others have a ball dressing up in their white sheets and pointy hats.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down