Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do.

5 posters

Go down

Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. Empty Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:25 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-leaked-audio-clubs-guests-235161

Drain that swamp!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. Empty Re: Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 pm

I think it was his rich friends that told him to suppress the Free Press in this country by holding a 78 minute press conference and answering every question they had. I wonder how many times Bush II or Obama did that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. Empty Re: Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Yeah but....Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Yeah but....Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. 502811600

I sat here and laughed and laughed.

I guarantee you he gained 3-4% in the midwest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:14 am

I enjoyed President Queeg's err Trump's presser too.

Did he ever answer why the reported leaks was real but NYT and CNN reports on the leaks was fake news?

PS
Trump didn't answer every question.

Maybe you were too busy laughing to pay attention him flipping question about the Black Caucus by asking April Ryan from American Urban Radio Network to organize a meeting. Is his staff so slim they don't do that?

Did all that laughing cause you to miss President Trump telling reporter Jake Trux (who is Jewish) to sit down and completely ignore the question regarding how his administration would fight anti-semtisim?

I found Trump's performance unique but the only laugh lines I noticed were his references to television ratings.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:15 am

I enjoyed President Queeg's err Trump's presser too.

Did he ever answer why the reported leaks was real but NYT and CNN reports on the leaks was fake news?

PS
Trump didn't answer every question.

Maybe you were too busy laughing to pay attention him flipping question about the Black Caucus by asking April Ryan from American Urban Radio Network to organize a meeting. Is his staff so slim they don't do that?

Did all that laughing cause you to miss President Trump telling reporter Jake Trux (who is Jewish) to sit down and completely ignore the question regarding how his administration would fight anti-semtisim?

I found Trump's performance unique but the only laugh lines I noticed were his references to television ratings.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Yeah but....Who needs a cabinet when your super rich friends tell you what to do. 502811600

I sat here and laughed and laughed.

I guarantee you he gained 3-4% in the midwest.

You guarantee he gained 3-4%? Of what?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 am

LooseGoose wrote:I think it was his rich friends that told him to suppress the Free Press in this country by holding a 78 minute press conference and answering every question they had. I wonder how many times Bush II or Obama did that?

If this was somehow supposed to tie into Kushner meeting with Time Warner regarding CNN...I don't think you did a good job with the reference.

And the inference that Trump is somehow for a free press (or for it to a greater extent than Obama and Bush II) is laughable...and you know that based on the many comments Trump has made. His whole campaign and Presidency (so far) has been about fake news and the dishonest media. No President has ever pushed that agenda like he has...that you would even imply otherwise is laughable.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:35 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Maybe you were too busy laughing to pay attention him flipping question about the Black Caucus by asking April Ryan from American Urban Radio Network to organize a meeting. Is his staff so slim they don't do that?

Perhaps the CBC refuses to meet with him?

And even implying he's an anti-semite is silly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:36 am

More duck and deflect from Goose.

The points were you don't ask a reporter to try to set up a meeting and the Trump story he told wasn't true because Congressman Cummings office had no record of The White House calling. The section nd was Trump told Jake Trux to sit down, didn't address the subject of the question and didn't allow a follow up.

I didn't imply he was anti-semite.  I said he told Jake Trux to sit down and never answered the question.  Trump talked about his friendly relationships and NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION.  

Are you trying to make Trump a victim again?

Those are facts and are on video.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:04 pm

You accuse me of making him the victim while continuing to worry that he's incompetent....yet even then he's not so incompetent that he couldn't be a dictator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:You accuse me of making him the victim while continuing to worry that he's incompetent....yet even then he's not so incompetent that he couldn't be a dictator.

I just think he has no clue what he is doing and damaging America Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:You accuse me of making him the victim while continuing to worry that he's incompetent....yet even then he's not so incompetent that he couldn't be a dictator.

I just think he has no clue what he is doing and damaging America Goose.

Employment is up.
Stock market is up.
Consumer confidence is up.
Tax revenues are up.
Gas prices are down.
No new wars.

Yep, he's killing this country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

^ Trump's administration really has nothing to do with any of that. Also didn't Trump say he inherited a mess? I guess that Obama guy wasn't doing too bad after all.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:03 pm

But Trump say d he is nherited a mess and Goose wants us to believe none of the things he listed were happening prior to 20 January 17 or until the Electoral College met?

Meanwhile in making America great again department, it appears that automation is taking its toll on high paying oil patch jobs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/business/energy-environment/oil-jobs-technology.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:20 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Maybe you were too busy laughing to pay attention him flipping question about the Black Caucus by asking April Ryan from American Urban Radio Network to organize a meeting. Is his staff so slim they don't do that?

Perhaps the CBC refuses to meet with him?

And even implying he's an anti-semite is silly.

Sure. Just like Trump said, right? Rep. Cummings wouldn't meet with him...except that wasn't really true.

But...who cares about the truth?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Goose I think you enjoy the thought of an authoritarian who shares a majority of your core values.

I didn't say Trump is incompetent. He's well suited to lead an authoritarian government one party nation. He's been an authoritarian style business leader surrounded by yes men.

Typically the US government has people who aren't yes men who are long time employees of the State Department, FBI and CIA who relay intel to the NSA who tells Presidents when they are wrong and where they might go wrong.

It took Trump hearing no from Admiral Hayward (USN ret) who is fluent in Farsi and Patraeus removing his name from consideration for Trump to reach the conclusion he couldn't force the NSA to take whoever Trump had chosen for the rest of their staff.

An authoritaian wants to name their NSA's staff rather than having the NSA choose their own staff.

Fans of authoritarian leaders don't think thats a big deal.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose I think you enjoy the thought of an authoritarian who shares a majority of your core values.

Is that the same as someone that believes in forcing people into military conscription against their will?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:An authoritaian wants to name their NSA's staff rather than having the NSA choose their own staff.
Fans of authoritarian leaders don't think thats a big deal.

You're going to need depends if you keep scaring yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down