Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it

+8
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Cameron
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it Empty In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it

Post by kingstonlake August 19th 2019, 10:14 pm

Perma ban for anyone else. Man has showed his chops, earned the right, and delivered the goods in the clutch.

Recognize. In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it 1833121890
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it Empty Re: In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it

Post by Watch Out Pylon! August 19th 2019, 10:17 pm

I'll be tailgating starting around noon. No worries about me starting a game thread... unless I get drunk and do it out of spite.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it Empty Re: In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it

Post by Turtleneck August 19th 2019, 10:20 pm

It was promised to Pylon after he was falsely accused of costing MSU the 2003 LaTech game. Pylon was told he could have the first game of the 19-20 season, an October game in 2021, and a conditional November game in 2023.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher August 19th 2019, 10:21 pm

Honestly Bill Cain can fuckin start it. If we don't win with a Bill Cain thread start it's time to give up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 19th 2019, 10:22 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be tailgating starting around noon. No worries about me starting a game thread... unless I get drunk and do it out of spite.

Well, I guess he doesn't want it. It should default to Nordic. Also, this voids the entire deal made with Pylon and the 2021 and 2023 games are up for grabs. PM Nigel for more details.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 19th 2019, 10:23 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly Bill Cain can fuckin start it. If we don't win with a Bill Cain thread start it's time to give up.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake August 19th 2019, 10:23 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be tailgating starting around noon. No worries about me starting a game thread....unless I get drunk and do it out of spite.

You’ve been warned.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags August 19th 2019, 10:45 pm

If you don’t think you’re going to open up a morning thread with my foot wear on the first day of football season you are outside your mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 19th 2019, 10:56 pm

DWags wrote:If you don’t think you’re going to open up a morning thread with my foot wear on the first day of football season you are outside your mind.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron August 20th 2019, 12:28 am

#TeamNordic
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay August 20th 2019, 12:44 am

Let’s shadow ban Pylon for all game days.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake August 20th 2019, 5:19 am

DWags wrote:If you don’t think you’re going to open up a morning thread with my foot wear on the first day of football season you are outside your mind.

Threads on game day about attire are allowed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity August 20th 2019, 9:33 am

I thought Nordic was held in the reserves for the big games. Who are we playing? Alpena?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! August 20th 2019, 9:36 am

Wags is in mid season form. I like it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe August 20th 2019, 1:37 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be tailgating starting around noon. No worries about me starting a game thread... unless I get drunk and do it out of spite.

psh....

Opening day bitches.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags August 20th 2019, 2:45 pm

New game day initiatives announced by MSU
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! August 20th 2019, 2:46 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

psh....

Opening day bitches.

Yeah, I pretty much meant that as a given.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 20th 2019, 3:25 pm

I can’t wait for football
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 20th 2019, 3:25 pm

Also, I reserved the alt uniform game thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That August 20th 2019, 3:32 pm

DWags wrote:New game day initiatives announced by MSU

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it 1f602
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson August 20th 2019, 3:40 pm

I love all the new portable toilets that will be available in every parking lot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags August 20th 2019, 3:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

New game day initiatives announced by MSU

I love all the new portable toilets that will be available in every parking lot.

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it 502811600
How many of us opened that story up specifically looking for that
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher August 20th 2019, 3:51 pm

Really looking forward to Ben's soft pretzels, y'all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson August 20th 2019, 3:59 pm

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it 502811600
How many of us opened that story up specifically looking for that

It's like we can't even handle the basic blocking and tackling of tailgating.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That August 20th 2019, 4:10 pm

The selfie station is going to blow your mind
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher August 20th 2019, 4:11 pm

I haven't had a huge problem with bathroom wait times in recent years. I don't go to every game anymore, but the lines don't seem that bad. Rarely do I wait more than 3-4 minutes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck August 20th 2019, 5:19 pm

Did they ban drinking, music, and dancing?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe August 21st 2019, 8:51 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Did they ban drinking, music, and dancing?

Do we need some Kevin Bacon up in here?

In regards to the sporting competition on the evening of the 30th, it’s nordics thread to start. Zero tolerance if anyone else does it 194c1de3-7329-4b87-9622-935951e75690
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down