Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..

4 posters

Go down

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  Empty China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 14:45

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  1966794946

Fox News - China Opens a New Window. slapped new tariffs on $75 billion worth of U.S. goods. This is the latest in the ongoing trade war Opens a New Window. as the United States prepares to place tariffs on another $300 billion worth of Chinese goods in September.

oh.. and it makes the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator sad.

This "reinforces America's perception of China as a bad actor" said Trump's trade advisor Peter Navarro during an interview on FOX Business immediately after the tariffs were announced. U.S. stock futures reversed course on the news.

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  969504605

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  Empty Re: China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-23, 15:17

I listened to some dumb ass rep from Texas on Joe Rogan the other day and he seemed to think the trade war was a great idea. He also seemed like a big fan of the racist sexual predator.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  Empty Re: China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-26, 08:20

[tw]1165961221344038912[/tw]

Subsidies are coming for robster farmers, you can take that to the bank.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-26, 08:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1165961221344038912[/tw]

Robster ha! That’s how I picture scooby doo saying it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-26, 09:32

I chuckled, but it's Japanese that doesn't have the L sound, not Chinese.

China Hits United States With Tariffs On $75 Billion of US Goods..  Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-26, 09:43

Cameron wrote:

Really?

Well, shit. Sorry.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-26, 09:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Really?

Well, shit. Sorry.

Common mistake. In A Christmas Story, they're at a Chinese restaurant, but the waiters sing Farararara. But Li is a very common Chinese name, to name one example.

EDIT: After a little further reading, I was not entirely correct, either. Different dialects of Chinese may or may not have L sounds, apparently. I think the most common (Mandarin and Cantonese) both do, though. http://dialectblog.com/2011/12/30/the-east-asian-l-r-mixup/
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-27, 07:15

Trump says China called twice to work out a deal. China says they never got a call. My take is Trump realized how stupid this tradewar is and is lying that China called twice to make a deal so he can get out of it and make it appear like he won.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-27, 07:22

Just read Krugman’s article this morning. I agree with his take that when the tradewar is all done we will end up with a trade deal not to different that the one we had before he started all this nonsense and he will declare victory.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-27, 08:29

steveschneider wrote:Just read Krugman’s article this morning. I agree with his take that when the tradewar is all done we will end up with a trade deal not to different that the one we had before he started all this nonsense and he will declare victory.
oh, yeah - whatever happens, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will declare himself the "winner" and the mainstream media will amplify it to the knuckle-draggin' masses.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down