Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..?

+9
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..?

Post by Nordic 2019-09-23, 18:32

tGreenWay wrote:Been sleeping most of today. Had to walk the dog and by a quarter of the way in I was in the mood to lie down and sleep on someone’s front yard. Cut the walk way short of the usual length. I feel like a boneless chicken. And yes, for the humor impaired (KL, for example), that’s a line paraphrased from a Gary Larson/The Far Side comic.

Take some Zicam. Sounds like you are low on zinc.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..?

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-23, 18:34

How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..? - Page 2 502811600

Here, have some of what I’ve got: How Many of Y'all Have Been Sick In The Last Few Weeks..? - Page 2 3609021617
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-23, 18:43

Greenway, I apologize if I caused you any stress that compromised your immune system. I hope you kick that infections ass!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-06, 20:43

It's been nearly 3 weeks and I still can't shake this cough.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2