Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question”

+11
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
NigelUno
InTenSity
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
kingstonlake
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” Empty Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question”

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 19:02

Was asked (paraphrasing) with the teams record and offensive production was it a mistake to bring this staff back and not bring in a new new one.

Said we’re  6 or 7 games into the season and I don’t think it right to ask question right now and I think that’s a dumb ass question.

Uh boy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” Empty Re: Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question”

Post by DWags 2019-10-12, 19:05

kingstonlake wrote:Was asked (paraphrasing) with the teams record and offensive production was it a mistake to bring this staff back and not bring in a new new one.

Said we’re  6 or 7 games into the season and I don’t think it right to ask question right now and I think that’s a dumb ass question.

Uh boy.

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” Empty Re: Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question”

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-12, 19:10

Sigh......
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-12, 19:10

gotta force him out. Defensive stubborn and arrogant.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-10-12, 19:16

Big oof
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-10-12, 19:22

Did he slap himself?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-12, 19:28

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-10-12, 20:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:gotta force him out. Defensive stubborn and arrogant.
Ok. Welcome to being Tennessee.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 20:34

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:gotta force him out. Defensive stubborn and arrogant.

Is that better than being Minnesota?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-12, 20:50

It is a dumbass question.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 20:56

I suppose it was a dumb ass question knowing you won’t get an honest answer be it today, tomorrow, a month from now, or a year from now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-12, 21:00

No idea if this has been mentioned, but on Instagram, on the MSU_football page no less, Jerel Worthy calls out the decision to keep long-standing friendships instead of looking outside the program, and it’s obvious he’s pissed that the decision cost the team so much.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 21:04

tGreenWay wrote:No idea if this has been mentioned, but on Instagram, on the MSU_football page no less, Jerel Worthy calls out the decision to keep long-standing friendships instead of looking outside the program, and it’s obvious he’s pissed that the decision cost the team so much.

The defense has looked sub par the last two games. It’s really frustrating seeing it being wasted completely. You watch highlights of mid level power 5 teams and you see guys running free, running by people, stretching the field, getting separation. How do you not have those type of players on your team?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-12, 21:09

It sort of reminds me of that time Rob Parker asked Rod Marinelli if he wished his daughter married a better defensive coordinator.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-12, 21:10

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:No idea if this has been mentioned, but on Instagram, on the MSU_football page no less, Jerel Worthy calls out the decision to keep long-standing friendships instead of looking outside the program, and it’s obvious he’s pissed that the decision cost the team so much.

The defense has looked sub par the last two games. It’s really frustrating seeing it being wasted completely. You watch highlights of mid level power 5 teams and you see guys running free, running by people, stretching the field, getting separation. How do you not have those type of players on your team?

Average-to-poor coaching of average recruits due to coaches recruiting poorly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 21:13

It would be nice if a reporter asked Harbaugh if his staff turnover is a reflection of his inability to remember how to coach football games.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 21:13

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Average-to-poor coaching of average recruits due to coaches recruiting poorly.

That a below average response my friend.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-10-12, 21:16

The long knives are out. If Dantonio and staff can’t figure out a way to win in aa in a few weeks it’s going to get uglier. The Wisky loss shows how far Dantonio and staff have fallen in 4 seasons. This is a bad team and an awful offense.

I have always seen Wisconsin and MSU on the same track. Similar size stadiums, budgets etc.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-12, 21:30

I for one welcome back a fiesty Dantonio, even if it is a death spasm.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-12, 21:34

kingstonlake wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Is that better than being Minnesota?

Lmao yeah wut
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 21:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Is that better than being Minnesota Indiana?

Lmao yeah wut

Edit: Minnesota is taking an oar to Nebraska’s head 21-0 and about to go 6-0
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-12, 22:09

kingstonlake wrote:

Lmao yeah wut

It’s hard to mentally get over the fact that this isn’t 2015 for many.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-12, 22:29

kingstonlake wrote:

Lmao yeah wut

Have they played any ranked teams yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-12, 23:08

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Have they had a players only meeting?

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2019-10-13, 22:13; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 02:02

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” 1966794946

seeing nigel spin out of control is always great.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-13, 08:24

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Their schedule sets them up nicely for 9-10 wins. Next two games are Rutgers and Maryland. Then they have PSU, Iowa, NW, and Wisconsin to close the season. I suspect they finish 1-3 or 2-2.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-13, 08:49

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Their schedule sets them up nicely for 9-10 wins. Next two games are Rutgers and Maryland. Then they have PSU, Iowa, NW, and Wisconsin to close the season. I suspect they finish 1-3 or 2-2.

Good for Minnesota. I hope they start 8-0 and see where it goes from there. It’s funny to ask if they played any ranked teams when MSU has lost or been non competitive to any teams slightly above being on a ventilator.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-13, 11:32

I read that Hondo asked that question so, in fairness to Dantonio, maybe he was just referring to Hondo.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-13, 11:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I read that Hondo asked that question so, in fairness to Dantonio, maybe he was just referring to Hondo.

Maybe if Hondo and Comp switch seats and credentials he’ll ask better questions?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 11:39

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Good for Minnesota. I hope they start 8-0 and see where it goes from there. It’s funny to ask if they played any ranked teams when MSU has lost or been non competitive to any teams slightly above being on a ventilator.

Hey man, the Spartans have beat Tulsa, western Michigan, northwestern, and Indiana.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 11:40

This comment of his may bug me more than the 38-0 beat down or the team quitting on him. Not a good way to represent the program.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-10-13, 11:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I read that Hondo asked that question so, in fairness to Dantonio, maybe he was just referring to Hondo.

Maybe if Hondo and Comp switch seats and credentials he’ll ask better questions?

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-13, 11:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This comment of his may bug me more than the 38-0 beat down or the team quitting on him. Not a good way to represent the program.

I get the response. Those are his guys and he’s gonna protect them. But he answered the question when he said, “I don’t think it’s the right time to ask that question”. Adding that he thinks it’s a dumb ass question is petty and clearly struck a nerve. He had to know that at some point it was coming. We all talk about soft ball questions and coach speak. Then when someone asks a real question some people will kill the messenger. It was a legit question and answered. Then it got petty.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-13, 12:46

kingstonlake wrote:

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” 1966794946

seeing nigel spin out of control is always great.

What am I missing? Someone is upset In this thread about someone asking about a schedule? iThats spinning out of control”?

Whatever.

I mean someone just down the thread brings up the relatively weak teams we’ve beaten. It’s a fair question.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 12:59

kingstonlake wrote:

How did i miss this Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” 502811600 Hondo should have used this analogy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-13, 13:12

Dantonio should've asked Hondo if he thought it was a mistake to wear horiztonal stripes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-13, 13:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Dantonio should've asked Hondo if he thought it was a mistake to wear horiztonal stripes.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-10-13, 14:43

kingstonlake wrote:

Hey man, the Spartans have beat Tulsa, western Michigan, northwestern, and Indiana.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-13, 20:09

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So...that’s a no?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-13, 21:48

kingstonlake wrote:

Certainly doesn't compare to SD State (FCS team), Georgia Southern, Fresno, Illinois, Purdue, and Nebraska.

Dantonio says “I think that’s a dumb ass question” 1f6a3

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next