Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Football team fakes player identity

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
6 posters

Go down

High School Football team fakes player identity Empty High School Football team fakes player identity

Post by aualum06 2019-10-21, 18:23

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/high-school-cancels-football-season-fires-every-coach-after-suspended-player-suits-up-with-different-identity/

I mean it never fails to amaze me how stupid people can be
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

High School Football team fakes player identity Empty Re: High School Football team fakes player identity

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-21, 18:33

High School Football team fakes player identity 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

High School Football team fakes player identity Empty Re: High School Football team fakes player identity

Post by DWags 2019-10-21, 19:06

Ok true story time. On my kids. I walked out to the soccer field on a cold rainy day one year. My coach had an assistant coach dressed up and playing against Cranbrook. He didn’t think I’d walk out. I told him to get her off the field and get to my office immediately after the game. I told the Cranbook coaches at halftime. They laughed. We were losing by six or seven to nothing. One coach actually said let her play second half. I self reported to the MHSAA and had to fire the coach.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-21, 19:16

Fluid hips. Good quickness and strength for a freshman. Michigan offer. Definite 4-star.

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/marvin-burks-jr/xNgoKcdWEemAzfp8ouYFiw/videos.htm
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-10-21, 19:38

DWags wrote:Ok true story time. On my kids. I walked out to the soccer field on a cold rainy day one year. My coach had an assistant coach dressed up and playing against Cranbrook. He didn’t think I’d walk out. I told him to get her off the field and get to my office immediately after the game. I told the Cranbook coaches at halftime. They laughed. We were losing by six or seven to nothing. One coach actually said let her play second half. I self reported to the MHSAA and had to fire the coach.

Lol I moved to the classroom this year. The opposing football coach last week called timeout, came to the middle of the field and came unglued. Lmao. Glad I don't have to deal with that stuff anymore.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-21, 19:51

Hmmm... I still have my HS football jersey. Wonder if I could sneak on the field and grab a handoff or two before my knees crumble into power and I’m flipped into an ambulance like a pancake on a griddle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-10-21, 19:53

tGreenWay wrote:Hmmm... I still have my HS football jersey. Wonder if I could sneak on the field and grab a handoff or two before my knees crumble into power and I’m flipped into an ambulance like a pancake on a griddle.

Only one way to find out
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-21, 19:56

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Hmmm... I still have my HS football jersey. Wonder if I could sneak on the field and grab a handoff or two before my knees crumble into power and I’m flipped into an ambulance like a pancake on a griddle.

Only one way to find out

On it!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-22, 04:50

DWags wrote:Ok true story time. On my kids. I walked out to the soccer field on a cold rainy day one year. My coach had an assistant coach dressed up and playing against Cranbrook. He didn’t think I’d walk out. I told him to get her off the field and get to my office immediately after the game. I told the Cranbook coaches at halftime. They laughed. We were losing by six or seven to nothing. One coach actually said let her play second half. I self reported to the MHSAA and had to fire the coach.
High School Football team fakes player identity 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down