Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk

+15
JEK
DWags
That's Good D!
CrazySparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Fat Guy on Couch
Cosmo_Kramer
Stoops21
By-Tor
Bizarro Fletch
LakeMilakokia
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Stugots
19 posters

Go down

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk Empty Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk

Post by Stugots Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

He's basically going to go off on the Walmarters who keep saying things like "enjoy it while it lasts" and "we'll be back", etc.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk Empty Re: Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk

Post by Giant Moose Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk 540612
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk Empty Re: Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Stugots wrote:He's basically going to go off on the Walmarters who keep saying things like "enjoy it while it lasts" and "we'll be back", etc.

Sounds exciting
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeMilakokia Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Stugots wrote:He's basically going to go off on the Walmarters who keep saying things like "enjoy it while it lasts" and "we'll be back", etc.

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk 137731615 
LakeMilakokia
LakeMilakokia
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Sounds exciting

Well hey, at least we get to listen to some football talk during OT season.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

LakeMilakokia wrote:

Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk 137731615 

I take it you don't like Valenti?
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Stugots wrote:

Well hey, at least we get to listen to some football talk during OT season.

True

Stugots wrote:

I take it you don't like Valenti?

Who does?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Who does?

I find a lot of the things he does to be amusing. But he needs to check himself sometimes.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:05 pm

You know tSwill has arrived when Valenti's minions start spamming it.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Stugots wrote:

I find a lot of the things he does to be amusing. But he needs to check himself sometimes.

Fair enough. He has never impressed me with his knowledge of sports. He is more the "talk loud so you sound like an authority" type. Which is fine because that is what sports talk radio has become.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Ole Mikey's trolling for ratings. Going to the walmart well again.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 pm

He's going nuts on air right now
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:09 pm

God Valenti is a fat ass nowadays
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fat Guy on Couch Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:God Valenti is a fat ass nowadays

the guy is halfway to being wojo fat. geez
Fat Guy on Couch
Fat Guy on Couch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill S. Preston, Esquire Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 pm

I put it on and Valenti was ripping the Red Wings.

Yeah...... no thanks. I don't need to hear about Dan Cleary's lack of goals in the middle of July.
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Ibd
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 pm

So, anything noteworthy?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Good D! Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07 pm

The one guy who adamantly stands up for MSU in Blue Wall territory while still providing criticism when necessary is a villain to you bonars. Pathetic.

You're probably the same bonars who can't handle Colin Cowherd...the best guy in the business short of Dan Patrick.
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:You know tSwill has arrived when Valenti's minions start spamming it.

Hey, I resemble that remark. I am neither a Valenti minion nor a spammer.

I don't understand all the Valenti hate though. He can be entertaining sometimes. Maybe I missed something.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 pm

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/category/valenti-foster/#
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 pm

I wish I could pick up Valenti in GR. My choices are Huge and Sean Baligian.  Neutral 
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 pm

That's Good D! wrote:The one guy who adamantly stands up for MSU in Blue Wall territory while still providing criticism when necessary is a villain to you bonars. Pathetic.

You're probably the same bonars who can't handle Colin Cowherd...the best guy in the business short of Dan Patrick.

I will say this about Cowherd. He isn't a dummy and his logic is usually pretty rock solid. But his delivery is so god damned obnoxious that I have to turn the channel when he's on one of his rants. That high pitched whiny thing he does is awful. And when he tries to be a comedian, that's always painfully awkward.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:37 pm

JEK wrote:

I will say this about Cowherd. He isn't a dummy and his logic is usually pretty rock solid. But his delivery is so god damned obnoxious that I have to turn the channel when he's on one of his rants. That high pitched whiny thing he does is awful. And when he tries to be a comedian, that's always painfully awkward.

Cowherd tries way too hard to be the smartest guy in the room. I do not find him to be the genius he perceives himself to be, but he is also way more tolerable and entertaining than most. He does bring up interesting topics and offers good commentary. That is more than I can say for a lot of guys on the radio. However, these days I prefer John Feinstein on CBS. I like all the rambling about old school stuff.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Cowherd tries way too hard to be the smartest guy in the room. I do not find him to be the genius he perceives himself to be, but he is also way more tolerable and entertaining than most. He does bring up interesting topics and offers good commentary. That is more than I can say for a lot of guys on the radio. However, these days I prefer John Feinstein on CBS. I like all the rambling about old school stuff.

I generally have no problem with his takes. I just cannot stand his personality or his delivery. As far as ESPN talking heads go, SVP and Russilo are way better. Feinstein is great but I can't get his show unless I stream it from Tune-In or something.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am

In case you were wondering if this thread was spam or not...

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Tune-into-Valenti-at-3pm-for-MSU-vs-UM-rivalry-talk-29554517
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:18 am

Bizarro Fletch wrote:In case you were wondering if this thread was spam or not...
 Tune into Valenti at 3pm for MSU vs UM rivalry talk 1811933421
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 am

I enjoy listening to Valenti. I enjoy the passion and his one man stand against the blue wall.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:41 am

Bizarro Fletch wrote:In case you were wondering if this thread was spam or not...

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Tune-into-Valenti-at-3pm-for-MSU-vs-UM-rivalry-talk-29554517

Not.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 am

I really don't get the "let me post the same thread on both boards" mentality.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down