Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow?

+15
SpartanInNH
tGreenWay
By-Tor
Death Roe
Cameron
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Rocinante
InTenSity
Herbie Green
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
19 posters

Go down

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? Empty So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow?

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-18, 19:08

Should be must listen sports radio.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? Empty Re: So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-18, 19:13

You live an odd life if you have appointment sports radio viewing,err listening. .02

Besides, all anyone is going to talk about tomorrow on Detroit sports talk is lionslionslions

Last edited by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2015-10-19, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? Empty Re: So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow?

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-18, 19:20

I will listen to apologist radio with Sam Webb in the morning on how they gained less total yards than western, central, oregon, army, rutgers, and purdue yet dominated MSU by getting 10 first downs. Will listen to them cry about Spartan receivers pushing off, how the targeting call changed the game, how Cook was lucky, how the Oline held all night, and that MSU is on steroids. Then a couple segments on how they will destroy OSU and there needs to be a congressional investigation on the referees who were bought off.

Then I will listen to Valenti and pray he is a smug asshole. Which I'm pretty sure will happen.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-18, 19:49

The faux Spartan pimping Valenti again.
The Dude must be a gopher for WXYT.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-18, 20:16

I admit I listened to Jamie Morris on WTKA this morning and will try to tune in to Webb tomorrow. It is a guilty pleasure.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-18, 20:18

I won't listen to him. He's not in this market.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-18, 23:54

Not it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-10-19, 00:22

I'm sure the OP will tune in.

How else will he know how and what do think ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 01:10

duffy munn wrote:I'm sure the OP will tune in.

Mikey predicted an MSU win...said give me the Spartans without the points!

I know that makes you mad he didn't pick UM lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-19, 01:14

Meh. I used to listen to him after big happenings but his act is kind of played at this point.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-19, 06:41

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I'm sure the OP will tune in.

Mikey predicted an MSU win...said give me the Spartans without the points!

I know that makes you mad he didn't pick UM lol!

You crack yourself up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-10-19, 06:44

I MIGHT watch Around the Horn and PTI tomorrow. Anything else is well below my radar. Local MI sports dudes minus well pack it in, ain't nobody give a fuck about their opinions.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 12:50

InTenSity wrote:I won't listen to him. He's not in this market.

You can stream it for free online at 971theticket.com pirat
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-19, 13:41

Are you getting paid by them? Tool.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 13:49

Death Roe wrote:Are you getting paid by them? Tool.

Why is everyone so mad after an epic win? So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? 2599972566

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 14:08

first sentence by Mikey..

'Nobody deserved that ending more than the UM fanbase'

Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-10-19, 14:58

I'm in the car driving. Putting Harbaugh on blast for the punt formation and his whiny ass post game presser. No Lions junk at the moment
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-19, 15:12

It's appointment radio.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 17:38

Valenti says Harbaugh could kill someone and the fans would hide the body lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-19, 17:41

No one has seen the punter in a few days...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-19, 18:50

I will admit his open was very good.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-19, 20:59

Valenti & Foster Web Page
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-19, 21:13

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? 1966794946 So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? 1966794946

Brandstatter(sp, w/e DGAF) saying "I don't know what to say!" is hilarious.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-19, 21:36

Video. Mikey's lost weight.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/video/3308676-valenti-and-foster-mikes-triumphant-return-to-the-airwaves-after-msu-win/
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-01, 14:18

LOL as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow. "It's MSU's tourney to lose." As per usual setting up to deem the season a failure....

As if TT, Auburn, and Virginia are 16 seeds from the Sunbelt conference.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-01, 15:54

kingstonlake wrote:LOL as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow. "It's MSU's tourney to lose." As per usual setting up to deem the season a failure....

My hot take; I obviously want us to win the whole thing but everything after yesterday is gravy.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-01, 15:57

kingstonlake wrote:LOL as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow. "It's MSU's tourney to lose." As per usual setting up to deem the season a failure....

Mike being Mike. He's the Moose of sports talk radio.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-01, 16:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:

My hot take; I obviously want us to win the whole thing but everything after yesterday is gravy.

To be honest, everything after Minnesota was gravy. Would have been happy with a S16 exit this year given what we accomplished in the reg season. (the problem is we knew LSU was beatable. And then so was Duke)

I'm thrilled. But I also think we can win the National Title. We aren't that great. But we're as good as Virginia, Auburn, and TTU.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-04-01, 16:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Hell, yesterday itself was gravy. I couldn't have possibly been upset if this depleted team lost to that Duke team.

The thing is, to say that it's "MSU's tourney to lose" is just an awful take, even as a trolling job. Yeah, yeah, I know he's just being a shock jock, but there are other ways to do it than to look like he hasn't watched a second of the tournament outside of MSU.

UVa is a 1 seed, so in theory/rankings, better than us. Auburn fucking beat Kansas, UNC, and UK in their last 3 games. They're a blue blood killer, and we're the closest thing to a blue blood left. TT didn't have any favors in their draws. Yeah, they beat some nobody in the Sweet 16, but then they still had to be 1 seed Gonzaga (seriously, though, they beat a 2 and 1 seed just like Auburn did).

This isn't last year where the FF had Loyola as an 11 seed who's Cinderella clock was bound to strike midnight, and there's no paper tiger in the FF like UM last year that got there by beating a 7 and 9 seed in the S16 and E8. Virginia is the only team that didn't play the highest possible seed in the last two rounds. Tough, battle-hardened group in this FF.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-01, 16:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Hell, yesterday itself was gravy. I couldn't have possibly been upset if this depleted team lost to that Duke team.

The thing is, to say that it's "MSU's tourney to lose" is just an awful take, even as a trolling job. Yeah, yeah, I know he's just being a shock jock, but there are other ways to do it than to look like he hasn't watched a second of the tournament outside of MSU.

UVa is a 1 seed, so in theory/rankings, better than us. Auburn fucking beat Kansas, UNC, and UK in their last 3 games. They're a blue blood killer, and we're the closest thing to a blue blood left. TT didn't have any favors in their draws. Yeah, they beat some nobody in the Sweet 16, but then they still had to be 1 seed Gonzaga (seriously, though, they beat a 2 and 1 seed just like Auburn did).

This isn't last year where the FF had Loyola as an 11 seed who's Cinderella clock was bound to strike midnight, and there's no paper tiger in the FF like UM last year that got there by beating a 7 and 9 seed in the S16 and E8. Virginia is the only team that didn't play the highest possible seed in the last two rounds. Tough, battle-hardened group in this FF.

It is interesting first final four where MSU is the blue blood even 2000 had North Carolina
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-01, 20:09

I would like it all. Izzo recently referenced his 2-5 record in the FF. Time to get to 4-5.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-01, 20:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would like it all. Izzo recently referenced his 2-5 record in the FF. Time to get to 4-5.

By winning both semifinals? He is 3-6 in the final weekend, 2-5 on Saturday and 1-1 on Monday
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-01, 21:02

aualum06 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would like it all. Izzo recently referenced his 2-5 record in the FF. Time to get to 4-5.

By winning both semifinals? He is 3-6 in the final weekend, 2-5 on Saturday and 1-1 on Monday

By winning 2 games. Maybe i misread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-01, 21:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Winning two games would put the final weekend record at 5-6.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-01, 21:40

So who's going to tune in to Valenti tomorrow? Filename-eat-crow-jpg
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-01, 22:02

aualum06 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Well then, he needs to win two NC's in a row to get a winning record. I approve of that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-01, 22:26

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Well then, he needs to win two NC's in a row to get a winning record. I approve of that.

Yep
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down