Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going?

+11
duffy munn
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
DWags
SawGreen
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
15 posters

Go down

You going?

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_lcap50%So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_lcap50%So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_lcap0%So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Empty So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-11-23, 12:42

Thoughts please.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Empty Re: So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-23, 19:36

Either way I’m going to the quick lane if we make it. Will be in that area around the holidays. Will be a great time visiting friends. Go green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? Empty Re: So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-11-23, 19:56

If it’s his last I think I’d make the drive.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-11-23, 20:40

I'll be out of state.

If Saturday is Dantonio's last game at MSU I'll miss that one too.
Will be at Ford Field.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-11-23, 22:16

So, even though I have somewhat checked out, and by all means, not conditional on MD stepping down... I will always have a rooting interest in MSU. I posed the question to the wife and last kid in the house if they were interested, and got an affirmative. So, I could see taking a trip to Detroit City to take in the game.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-23, 23:31

Ima be in East Lansing Saturday even though most of my whole family will be enjoying the game in Ann Arbor including an uncle who hadn’t been to the big house since he graduated there in 1969. I’ll also be in Detroit triple billing if we’re there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2019-11-24, 00:02

DWags wrote:Ima be in East Lansing Saturday even though most of my whole family will be enjoying the game in Ann Arbor including an uncle who hadn’t been to the big house since he graduated there in 1969. I’ll also be in Detroit triple billing if we’re there.

Are most of your family Michigan fans?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-24, 00:31

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:Ima be in East Lansing Saturday even though most of my whole family will be enjoying the game in Ann Arbor including an uncle who hadn’t been to the big house since he graduated there in 1969. I’ll also be in Detroit triple billing if we’re there.

Are most of your family Michigan fans?

Lot of them are grads. So, I think I’d say “fans”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-11-24, 00:51

Selfishly I want it. I will bring my trailer and cook as much food as anyone could ever eat. And Coach is going to be back so no one should get their hopes up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-11-24, 06:18

I’m with otpt I’d go regardless
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-24, 07:59

I might go this Saturday vs Maryland. Either way won’t be watching the game. Humble brag but I haven’t watched a snap of OSU vs Michigan and I have to be approaching a decade of not watching the ten year dud of a war. I think it is sports most overrated rivalry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-24, 08:07

I went to sports reference to try to figure out the last time I watched the game. It was back in the Rich Rodriguez era and Michigan lost. I think it was his second year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-11-24, 08:10

steveschneider wrote:I might go this Saturday vs Maryland. Either way won’t be watching the game. Humble brag but I haven’t watched a snap of OSU vs Michigan and I have to be approaching a decade of not watching the ten year dud of a war. I think it is sports most overrated rivalry.

What are they calling it this year, SCum's Battle for the Tie for Second Place, East Division?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-24, 08:13

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I might go this Saturday vs Maryland. Either way won’t be watching the game. Humble brag but I haven’t watched a snap of OSU vs Michigan and I have to be approaching a decade of not watching the ten year dud of a war. I think it is sports most overrated rivalry.

What are they calling it this year, SCum's Battle for the Tie for Second Place, East Division?

I don’t know but if someone is looking for a better sports rivalry I have a helpful list. Just a few off the top of my head Nadal vs Federer, Alabama vs Auburn,Yankees vs Red Sox, Lakers vs Celtics....
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-24, 08:16

steveschneider wrote:

I don’t know but if someone is looking for a better sports rivalry I have a helpful list. Just a few off the top of my head Nadal vs Federer, Alabama vs Auburn,Yankees vs Red Sox, Lakers vs Celtics....

you vs cameron........
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-24, 08:57

duffy munn wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

you vs cameron........

Exactly!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-24, 10:08

Em, aren’t they locked in third? I know they’re tied with PSU but head to head.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-11-24, 10:15

DWags wrote:

You’d have to ask Pee Brain. He claims they were co big ten champs last year.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-11-24, 10:28

So if coach D announces his retirement and the Call Lee Free little Cesars Faygo remembers Art Van Kid Rocket Mortgage bowl is his last, you going? E1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-11-24, 10:30

steveschneider wrote:I might go this Saturday vs Maryland. Either way won’t be watching the game. Humble brag but I haven’t watched a snap of OSU vs Michigan and I have to be approaching a decade of not watching the ten year dud of a war.  I think it is sports most overrated rivalry.

You claim not to care about OSU vs. UM, yet you bring it up apropos of nothing and refer to it as "the game" multiple times.

You're not fooling anyone, steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-24, 11:26

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I might go this Saturday vs Maryland. Either way won’t be watching the game. Humble brag but I haven’t watched a snap of OSU vs Michigan and I have to be approaching a decade of not watching the ten year dud of a war.  I think it is sports most overrated rivalry.

You claim not to care about OSU vs. UM, yet you bring it up apropos of nothing and refer to it as "the game" multiple times.

You're not fooling anyone, steve.

I only mention it to set an example for my fellow Spartans. I know a lot of them like to tune in and root for Ohio State. Also a lot of people claim it’s the greatest football game ever and it’s far from it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-24, 11:27

I only go to Rose Bowls.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-11-24, 11:34

steveschneider wrote:I went to sports reference to try to figure out the last time I watched the game. It was back in the Rich Rodriguez era and Michigan lost. I think it was his second year.

Too bad. You've missed a lot of ass whoppings.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-11-24, 13:23

DWags wrote:

They're calling themselves co-division champions last year after that ass-kicking by the Bucknuts. I just assume they'll claim 2nd place if Penn State and scum win out, even though Penn State beat them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-24, 15:37

I’m only going as far as Brighton. That’s the halfway point. Play the damn game there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down