Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.

3 posters

Go down

Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.   Empty Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Brett is leading the charge, of course. The sanctimonious asswipe.

This is ANOTHER fucking front in the war on public schools. The war that is really about what it’s always about in a late capitalist society: taking public money and giving it to private interests.

Fuck this country. Seriously.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/supreme-court-state-aid-religious-schools.html
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.   Empty Re: Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:28 pm

The constitution is meaningless. You can’t hold a president accountable, and you can’t keep religion out of government.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.   Empty Re: Supreme Court is leaning toward public funding for religious schools.

Post by Cameron Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:Brett is leading the charge, of course. The sanctimonious asswipe.

This is ANOTHER fucking front in the war on public schools. The war that is really about what it’s always about in a late capitalist society: taking public money and giving it to private interests.

Fuck this country. Seriously.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/supreme-court-state-aid-religious-schools.html

Seems like a pretty simple case, so of course the Supreme Court will fuck it up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:30 pm

this is what happens when christian rapists supports christian rapists.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:36 pm

I will be pretty cool, though, when madrassas can ask for, and receive, taxpayer funding.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 pm

I won't find that cool, Bob. It might trigger some connies, but I'm not yet so debased as to consider that a desirable outcome in and of itself. I don't want "my" money supporting any type of religious activity.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Cameron wrote:I won't find that cool, Bob. It might trigger some connies, but I'm not yet so debased as to consider that a desirable outcome in and of itself. I don't want "my" money supporting any type of religious activity.
it would almost be worth some taxpayer dollars going to a hate-filled jesus white supremacist academy to watch khaki-bedazzled white folks get outraged when a madrassa gets the exact same funding.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:I won't find that cool, Bob. It might trigger some connies, but I'm not yet so debased as to consider that a desirable outcome in and of itself. I don't want "my" money supporting any type of religious activity.
it would almost be worth some taxpayer dollars going to a hate-filled jesus white supremacist academy to watch khaki-bedazzled white folks get outraged when a madrassa gets the exact same funding.

I believe that's what they call cutting off your nose to spite your face, Bob.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it would almost be worth some taxpayer dollars going to a hate-filled jesus white supremacist academy to watch khaki-bedazzled white folks get outraged when a madrassa gets the exact same funding.

I believe that's what they call cutting off your nose to spite your face, Bob.
well, maybe.. but if the racists/rapists on SCOTUS are gonna advocate to fund jesus-y education, we may as well get some entertainment out of it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down