Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed?

+11
Gomer
BtothejizA
Rocinante
Ass Dan
JEK
Code_Warrior
CORNER BLITZ
Cosmo_Kramer
tGreenWay
Frank Ricard
tanfan!
15 posters

Go down

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? Empty Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed?

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-13, 09:42

One day? Two days?  Everyone here has high testosterone. Even at my age two days Max. Then I gotta find the wife, ghost or animal to relieve the ache. What's say you?  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 3557613862 Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 3434560931
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? Empty Re: Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed?

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-07-13, 10:59

Never thot too much about it because my seed is in such high demand. Getting time off is hard.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? Empty Re: Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed?

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-13, 11:09

Sorry, but I'd only be willing to answer this had it been a scientific poll.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-07-13, 11:13

I can't even read the whole title on mobile wahhh
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-07-13, 11:28

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:I can't even read the whole title on mobile wahhh

How long can I what? How long can i WHAT?!?

I also dislike not being able to see that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-13, 11:56

I must be low T I guess. I can go years without it. Good thing too, cause there were some pretty lean times when the kids were youngn's. You will never hear me say "Damn I haven't been laid in X amount of time". Pussy has no control over me.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-07-13, 12:44

Code_Warrior wrote:I can go years without it.

Shocked 

I could go about a week, but would prefer not to.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-13, 12:48

Sometimes it's fun to wait a few days and then blowout an entire spider web, but usually I'm not going more than a couple days.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-13, 13:18

I usually do it about twice a day every other week. She won't do it when her kid is home. So I masturbate pretty much daily on off weeks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-13, 13:19

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

How long can I what? How long can i WHAT?!?

I also dislike not being able to see that

Try turning your phone sideways...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-13, 17:14

Expelled today. It was purebuggery
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 2014-07-13, 17:25

I jerk off daily. Fighting prostate cancer.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-07-13, 18:48

Code_Warrior wrote:I must be low T I guess.  I can go years without it.  Good thing too, cause there were some pretty lean times when the kids were youngn's.  You will never hear me say "Damn I haven't been laid in X amount of time".  Pussy has no control over me.
Gotta imagine that's like ejaculating refrigerated molasses or something  Neutral
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2014-07-13, 20:21

My wife's shampoo looks like man juice so I just add to what's all over the floor in the shower.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-13, 20:37

Gomer wrote:
Gotta imagine that's like ejaculating refrigerated molasses or something  Neutral
Nope, it doesn't get thicker!  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 502811600 

I can't imagine what it's like to need it that bad. I guess if it gets bad enough and your girl isn't giving it up you guys must visit Miss Michigan to release the pressure. Nothing wrong with that if it helps, but it sure leaves you vulnerable to control by the pussy. That must suck. I've always been able to tell a girl to take a hike if I'm sick of her shit and never had to think about the loss of pussy. Every girl that has tried to withhold sex as a punishment has learned the hard way that it doesn't work on me. Either they have given up because they got too horny, or they threatened to leave and I showed them the door and told them not to let it hit them in the ass on the way out.

What do you guys do when your woman is punishing you by withholding sex (assuming you think you didn't do anything to deserve it)? Do you eventually cave to her demands? Sucks for you if you do.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-07-13, 20:58

Code_Warrior wrote:
Nope, it doesn't get thicker!  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 502811600 

I can't imagine what it's like to need it that bad.  I guess if it gets bad enough and your girl isn't giving it up you guys must visit Miss Michigan to release the pressure.  Nothing wrong with that if it helps, but it sure leaves you vulnerable to control by the pussy.  That must suck.  I've always been able to tell a girl to take a hike if I'm sick of her shit and never had to think about the loss of pussy.  Every girl that has tried to withhold sex as a punishment has learned the hard way that it doesn't work on me.  Either they have given up because they got too horny, or they threatened to leave and I showed them the door and told them not to let it hit them in the ass on the way out.

What do you guys do when your woman is punishing you by withholding sex (assuming you think you didn't do anything to deserve it)?  Do you eventually cave to her demands?  Sucks for you if you do.

Not everybody who enjoys frequent sex is controlled by pussy. You are making an awfully broad generalization. It also sounds like you are trying to justify your own, ahh, "shortcummings."
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-14, 00:24

Code_Warrior wrote:

I can't imagine what it's like to need it that bad.  I guess if it gets bad enough and your girl isn't giving it up you guys must visit Miss Michigan to release the pressure.  Nothing wrong with that if it helps, but it sure leaves you vulnerable to control by the pussy.  That must suck.  I've always been able to tell a girl to take a hike if I'm sick of her shit and never had to think about the loss of pussy.  Every girl that has tried to withhold sex as a punishment has learned the hard way that it doesn't work on me.  Either they have given up because they got too horny, or they threatened to leave and I showed them the door and told them not to let it hit them in the ass on the way out.

What do you guys do when your woman is punishing you by withholding sex (assuming you think you didn't do anything to deserve it)?  Do you eventually cave to her demands?  Sucks for you if you do.

The sex as a weapon routine that a lot of women employ as a control measure. I dated a girl that pulled that on me and I told her i was done with her and never wanted to see her again. I told her if you think you are going to control me your are mistaken. I sent her home and never spoke to her again. I recently googled her and she's still single. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-07-14, 00:51

Code_Warrior wrote:

You can punch the clown whenever you want.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-07-14, 01:44

Another one of those masters of your domain threads.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 01:54

JEK wrote:

Not everybody who enjoys frequent sex is controlled by pussy. You are making an awfully broad generalization. It also sounds like you are trying to justify your own, ahh, "shortcummings."
I said that pussy had no control over me, and then made the observation that "the need" leaves you vulnerable to control by the pussy. Is that what you're conflating into some broad generalization about people who enjoy frequent sex are controlled by pussy? By the way, this thread isn't about people who enjoy frequent sex, it's about how long you can go before you need it.

I guess I hit a little too close to home for your comfort and you're taking it personally so you felt like you needed to retaliate. In case you didn't realize it, that's an indicator that you're controlled by pussy and you know it. It's one thing to be controlled by pussy and not know it, but you're wearing that pussy like a mind control helmet. It even writes posts on message boards using female inspired insults when it feels threatened. Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 1966794946

You should take a lesson from Tanfan, it's pretty obvious that he's not controlled by pussy, he sure as hell didn't think to take offense. But you did.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-07-14, 01:59

Code_Warrior wrote:

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? Cool11
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-14, 07:46

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? Cool11

Why James Cry'n, Cause he just got dunked on!!!!  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 1966794946 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 08:56

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Touche'.  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 502811600 
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-14, 09:43

Tanfan! wrote:

Why James Cry'n, Cause he just got dunked on!!!!  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 1966794946 

This has been going through my head for two days
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-14, 09:57

Code_Warrior wrote:

I can't imagine what it's like to need it that bad. I guess if it gets bad enough and your girl isn't giving it up you guys must visit Miss Michigan to release the pressure. Nothing wrong with that if it helps, but it sure leaves you vulnerable to control by the pussy. That must suck. I've always been able to tell a girl to take a hike if I'm sick of her shit and never had to think about the loss of pussy. Every girl that has tried to withhold sex as a punishment has learned the hard way that it doesn't work on me. Either they have given up because they got too horny, or they threatened to leave and I showed them the door and told them not to let it hit them in the ass on the way out.

What do you guys do when your woman is punishing you by withholding sex (assuming you think you didn't do anything to deserve it)? Do you eventually cave to her demands? Sucks for you if you do.

What the **** are you talking about? I mean... Sorry you don't like to (or just don't) **** anymore... Thanks for the soliloquy trying to convince yourself it's a choice, I guess.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-07-14, 13:23

Code_Warrior wrote:I guess I hit a little too close to home for your comfort and you're taking it personally so you felt like you needed to retaliate.

All I did was respond to your post. You seem to be putting a lot more "retaliation" into this than me.

In case you didn't realize it, that's an indicator that you're controlled by pussy and you know it.  It's one thing to be controlled by pussy and not know it, but you're wearing that pussy like a mind control helmet.

I'm single and dating and loving it. I'm not controlled by anyone or anything.

JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-07-14, 14:39

Code_Warrior wrote:I must be low T I guess. I can go years without it. Good thing too, cause there were some pretty lean times when the kids were youngn's. You will never hear me say "Damn I haven't been laid in X amount of time". Pussy has no control over me.

Must be that iron fist of yours.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 17:32

Rocinante wrote:

What the **** are you talking about? I mean... Sorry you don't like to (or just don't) **** anymore... Thanks for the soliloquy trying to convince yourself it's a choice, I guess.
The wife and I are just fine. That's twice you're off the mark. Big difference between needing it and not. Thought you'd be able to figure that out. Obviously I'm giving you too much credit.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 17:35

JEK wrote:

All I did was respond to your post. You seem to be putting a lot more "retaliation" into this than me.

I'm single and dating and loving it. I'm not controlled by anyone or anything.

Nice try. Sorry, you're pussy whipped. Good luck with that.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 17:37

Blanch32 wrote:

Must be that iron fist of yours.....
You're consistent. I'll give you that much.  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 502811600 
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-14, 18:13

Code_Warrior wrote:
The wife and I are just fine. That's twice you're off the mark. Big difference between needing it and not. Thought you'd be able to figure that out. Obviously I'm giving you too much credit.

You are a blatant virgin.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-07-14, 18:57

Rocinante wrote:

You are a blatant virgin.
Yes, that's it. You got me!  Unscientific poll. How long can the average Baller swiller go between expelling his seed? 502811600 
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down