Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow. Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam

+10
Nordic
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
SawGreen
tGreenWay
steveschneider
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Wow.  Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam Empty Wow. Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam

Post by DWags Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:49 pm

No link, google it. This isn't getting any better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow.  Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam Empty Re: Wow. Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:52 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/university-michigan/wolverines/2020/02/28/michigan-um-doctor-robert-anderson/4897540002/
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Wow.  Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam Empty Re: Wow. Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam

Post by DWags Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:59 pm

I mean, fucking vietnam. Basically kids scared to death of going to a slaughter house, saing you do this and I"ll make sure you won't go. That is beyond evil
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:01 pm

DWags wrote:I mean, fucking vietnam. Basically kids scared to death of going to a slaughter house, saing you do this and I"ll make sure you won't go. That is beyond evil

And Bo/Canham covered up for him???

Yikes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:18 pm

I think it was officially called Bone Spurs.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Just a matter of time before victims from the football team come forward.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:Just a matter of time before victims from the football team come forward.

Maybe. We’ll see.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Just a matter of time before victims from the football team come forward.

Maybe. We’ll see.

Yeah, gotta wait for confirmed info but he abused students, athletes and everyone he had access to at every stop along the way. The more we find out about this guy the worse it gets.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:14 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe. We’ll see.

Yeah, gotta wait for confirmed info but he abused students, athletes and everyone he had access to at every stop along the way. The more we find out about this guy the worse it gets.

No, my point is these are still football players, big, tough, macho, Bo’s boys, so to speak. Admitting something was done to them, even if it was, might be too difficult for a lot of them. Like I said, we’ll see. Maybe if a couple FB players come forward, others will, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Business is business.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:55 pm

DWags, you are being too judgemental.

Scoring one touchdown doesn't make you an All American
Hitting one homerun doesn't get you to the MLB.
But you suck one............
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:33 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2020/03/03/ex-michigan-football-hockey-players-join-list-sex-abuse-claims-doctor/4939424002/

Former football and hockey players have come forth.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:34 pm

steveschneider wrote:https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2020/03/03/ex-michigan-football-hockey-players-join-list-sex-abuse-claims-doctor/4939424002/

Former football and hockey players have come forth.

Floodgates opening?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:10 pm

Blue wall spin:

Tragic events that happened to these poor people. UM is providing the utmost care and support for the victims. They are a shining example of how an institution should handle itself.

- As dictated by Don Canham's grandkid during a press conference in Schembeckler hall.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:19 pm

C’mon guys. They set up a hotline to call if you need counseling. Nothing to see here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Freep: Lawsuit: Bo Schembechler knew about Dr. Robert Anderson sexual assaults at U-M

ESPN: Ex-Michigan student: Bo Schembechler knew of abuse

Wow.  Freep reporting dr. Anderson at Michigan traded sexual favors to help kids stay out of Vietnam 6090110
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:27 pm

I’ve already received texts from Wolverine friends about how this is totally different than Paterno. In the short amount I’ve read, though, it’s striking how much this is similar to Paterno.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:42 pm

Probably CF wrote:I’ve already received texts from Wolverine friends about how this is totally different than Paterno. In the short amount I’ve read, though, it’s striking how much this is similar to Paterno.

Well yeah, leaders and the best
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Probably CF wrote:I’ve already received texts from Wolverine friends about how this is totally different than Paterno. In the short amount I’ve read, though, it’s striking how much this is similar to Paterno.

It's very much like Paterno. Bo passed it along to AD Canham. Who did nothing. But then Bo became AD and also did nothing. So in this regard, it's worse.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:59 pm

So... the WaPo picked it up. Wonder if it forces other media outlets hand?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:52 pm

Holy shit, investigate uofm, find dirt on them, uncover a monster and.......... get reassigned to patrol duty.

[tw]1415376601152475138?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:31 pm

And still crickets from Levigne and Murphy.
I wonder if the guy has a lawsuit as a whistleblower.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:And still crickets from Levigne and Murphy.

Crickets from everywhere. The media just walked away. Didn't want to lose access to Harbaugh and UM, I guess.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:And still crickets from Levigne and Murphy.

Crickets from everywhere. The media just walked away. Didn't want to lose access to Harbaugh and UM, I guess.

They’ve almost completely abdicated their responsibility. Almost. Just bare minimum coverage, often hidden behind a firewall. As for Levigne, it’s pretty clear she doesn’t GAS about adult men, only girls and teens. It’s pretty sexist of her, actually.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Speaking of crickets, we’re all still waiting for the news or freep to cover the AD loaning out his vehicles for athletes to be driving drunk, getting in accidents, then lying to the cops. There’s no excuse for the lack of coverage on that one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:51 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

They’ve almost completely abdicated their responsibility. Almost. Just bare minimum coverage, often hidden behind a firewall. As for Levigne, it’s pretty clear she doesn’t GAS about adult men, only girls and teens. It’s pretty sexist of her, actually.

She gets a paycheck from an organization that helped create, and continues to help sustain, a mutually beneficial culture of greed and exploitation that incentivizes schools to put their brand ahead of decency and morality. As journalists, ESPN reporters have an occupational responsibility, but I will get my lessons about decency and morality from somewhere else.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:23 pm

ESPN = Blue Wall Media

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down