Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.

+10
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
steveschneider
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  Empty Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.

Post by DWags 2020-03-30, 13:54

Paula is all over it.

https://saturdaytradition.com/michigan-state-football/report-michigan-attorney-general-asked-to-investigate-alleged-sexual-assault-case-involving-msu-basketball-player/?fbclid=IwAR3ytmAxQulfhtot6Pje6K0b64qS0eaaTyIRn0gwUHUTUtGYnLe0meVEPcM
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  Empty Re: Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 13:56

I read her article...I actually found it informative and fair. Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  2599972566
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  Empty Re: Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.

Post by Nordic 2020-03-30, 14:05

DWags wrote:Paula is all over it.

https://saturdaytradition.com/michigan-state-football/report-michigan-attorney-general-asked-to-investigate-alleged-sexual-assault-case-involving-msu-basketball-player/?fbclid=IwAR3ytmAxQulfhtot6Pje6K0b64qS0eaaTyIRn0gwUHUTUtGYnLe0meVEPcM

That article is so poorly written I can't tell if this is a new incident or the old one.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 14:14

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:Paula is all over it.

That article is so poorly written I can't tell if this is a new incident or the old one.

You want to read her original article. It gives a clear time line and outlines both incidents.

I guess one take I have on it all is Tom Izzo did kick him off the team and that's a pretty good indicator to me he fucked up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 14:15

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28963357/michigan-attorney-general-asked-investigate-rape-claim-msu-basketball-player
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-03-30, 14:31

steveschneider wrote:https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28963357/michigan-attorney-general-asked-investigate-rape-claim-msu-basketball-player

Hey if the kid did it he should fry. I won’t give Paula clicks Steve. I wish I could get over thinking she targets us out of anger and ruined the reputation of two good men knowingly without strong evidence
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 14:43

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28963357/michigan-attorney-general-asked-investigate-rape-claim-msu-basketball-player

Hey if the kid did it he should fry. I won’t give Paula clicks Steve. I wish I could get over thinking she targets us out of anger and ruined the reputation of two good men knowingly without strong evidence

I totally get it. I think she sucks as a person and am still upset about the OTL thing. I saw the melt down on twitter over the article this morning, I figured I'd give it a read and judge for myself.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-30, 14:46

I don't care about this at all Paula.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-03-30, 14:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't care about this at all Paula.

And she doesn't care about the team doctor raping football players for 30 years apparently or that Jeff Jackson got away with a DUI

Last edited by aualum06 on 2020-03-30, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 15:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't care about this at all Paula.

You don't care at all? Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  502811600

I'm calling bullshit. Dude you love info like this and are all over stories like this. I do not for a second believe you didn't read it and give it some thought.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-03-30, 15:08

These threads are embarrassing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-30, 15:10

Honest steve. This kid is not on the team, his first "offense" was extremely minor, and whatever he did this time he got booted immediately for. This "story" and any "pattern" is well past its shelf life at this point and there are much more important things going on. I didn't read it and don't really care about it. It was handled appropriately by Izzo and if they want to charge him, great, if they can't, that's fine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 15:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honest steve. This kid is not on the team, his first "offense" was extremely minor, and whatever he did this time he got booted immediately for. This "story" and any "pattern" is well past its shelf life at this point and there are much more important things going on. I didn't read it and don't really care about it. It was handled appropriately by Izzo and if they want to charge him, great, if they can't, that's fine.

I 100% agree there's much more important things going on these days. Regarding 'whatever he got booted for' this article accurately answers that question. Disagree that it's past it's shelf live, it's relevant info. The story started with his first minor offense, then in January with Izzo suspending Brock, and we have more info as to why. If Paula didn't write it I guarantee someone else would have.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-30, 15:25

Great. Yeah and I read a little about it on another board a few hours ago. I don't really care about it, feel free to keep posting about it, I'll bow out of the thread now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-30, 15:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Great. Yeah and I read a little about it on another board a few hours ago. I don't really care about it, feel free to keep posting about it, I'll bow out of the thread now.

Of course you did and you proved my point. I knew you cared.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 11:20

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28982980/michigan-state-basketball-coach-tom-izzo-sought-witness-2017-criminal-investigation-player

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-02, 11:27

I'll take this story seriously if anyone other than a tabloid reports on it. Until then, suck a dick ESPN.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 11:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll take this story seriously if anyone other than a tabloid reports on it. Until then, suck a dick ESPN.

It will pop up in the Freep or Det News very soon. Again, looks like a well sourced informative article. Most of the damning info is direct quotes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-02, 11:36

steveschneider wrote:https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28982980/michigan-state-basketball-coach-tom-izzo-sought-witness-2017-criminal-investigation-player

[tw]1245729491596587008[/tw]

I'm taking this guy's advice.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 11:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28982980/michigan-state-basketball-coach-tom-izzo-sought-witness-2017-criminal-investigation-player

Yeah, I get it. Her work on the OTL story flat out sucked but ultimately can't run from the truth. It will pop up in the Det News or Freep. Pick the story up there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-02, 11:39

Or you could just summarize it here steve and no one clicks on anything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 11:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Or you could just summarize it here steve and no one clicks on anything.

Would a cut and paste work or you want a Steve summary? I have a few reports to get out so I can get to it in about 20 minutes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-02, 11:47

With so much other shit to worry about this is SUPER low on my give a fuck meter.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-02, 11:50

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Yeah, I get it. Her work on the OTL story flat out sucked but ultimately can't run from the truth. It will pop up in the Det News or Freep. Pick the story up there.

It's not just that. I trust the guy's judgement in his follow-up comment.

[tw]1245730252397174791[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-02, 11:50

FWIW Saban once contacted me after I witnessed Boo Boo Thompson beat the living shit out of 3 frat boys. The cops showed up and Boo Boo took off running at full speed.........directly into a cop car.

Nick the Prick dressed me down and asked me what kind of place I was running, I got pissed and asked him what kind of kid is he recruiting.

BTW, I think Boo Boo is still in jail for throwing some old dude off a balcony and killing him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-04-02, 11:51

To summarize: After Washington was accused of groping the girl at the party Izzo went to the guy that was with him and asked what happened and how he was.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-02, 11:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Or you could just summarize it here steve and no one clicks on anything.

Saying Izzo and dj called brayden smith (Steve Smith's kid) to check on him the day after the arrest and smith told them he wasn't really with Washington and the chick. Paula saying Izzo contacted a witness basically
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 11:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It's not just that. I trust the guy's judgement in his follow-up comment.

[tw]1245730252397174791[/tw]

There's more to it than just that. After the read you realize that Brock was lucky to get off with just a misdemeanor after his first offense. The victim really did him a favor. No one really knew anything about the first offense, and I think we were all lead to believe it was minor.

I do agree with that tweet to some extent, it is a bit misleading but by definition of what the coaches did it was improper. Reading it all you can see why they reached out. Police were involved, they obviously didn't know what was going on and reached out to the kid out of concern.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-04-02, 11:56

I just don't care
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-04-02, 12:00

duffy munn wrote:FWIW Saban once contacted me after I witnessed Boo Boo Thompson beat the living shit out of 3 frat boys. The cops showed up and Boo Boo took off running at full speed.........directly into a cop car.

Nick the Prick dressed me down and asked me what kind of place I was running, I got pissed and asked him what kind of kid is he recruiting.

BTW, I think Boo Boo is still in jail for throwing some old dude off a balcony and killing him.

Hey, I was there that night as well. Boo Boo is a mammoth human being, and this isn't coming from a small guy, the liquid courage must've been on 10 for dude to talk reckless like that. Only saw Boo Boo hit one guy though, who was then looking up at the stars. Aric Morris fucked up the other guy, but he's short so he disappeared into the crowd. I remember the first cop that showed was the really short woman too, all of 5 foot tall.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 12:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I just don't care

I believe you when you say you don't care.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-02, 12:09

StylesGShmooth wrote:
duffy munn wrote:FWIW Saban once contacted me after I witnessed Boo Boo Thompson beat the living shit out of 3 frat boys. The cops showed up and Boo Boo took off running at full speed.........directly into a cop car.

Hey, I was there that night as well.  Boo Boo is a mammoth human being, and this isn't coming from a small guy, the liquid courage must've been on 10 for dude to talk reckless like that.  Only saw Boo Boo hit one guy though, who was then looking up at the stars.  Aric Morris fucked up the other guy, but he's short so he disappeared into the crowd.  I remember the first cop that showed was the really short woman too, all of 5 foot tall.  

Aric Morris was a bad ass. The fight didn't end in the bar. A few more dumb asses tried to go after Boo boo on the sidewalk outside. It did not go well for them.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-02, 12:15

[tw]1245739272147210241[/tw]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-02, 14:45

steveschneider wrote:

Would a cut and paste work or you want a Steve summary? I have a few reports to get out so I can get to it in about 20 minutes.

I hope you remembered to use the new cover sheets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-02, 14:55

She’s on Sports center with this now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-04-02, 15:03

CORNER BLITZ wrote:[tw]1245739272147210241[/tw]

I read the first ESPN article Steve linked (thx Steve). At the minimum, Brock has used incredibly poor judgment in two separate incidents and should no longer be part of the team. At minimum.

I'm not going to read the second article where Paula tries to play the game of 'connect the dots'...once again. Couch summed up everything I need to know. I trust my instincts on Izzo and Coach D, based on everything I've read and seen over the last 20 years.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-02, 16:20

DWags wrote:She’s on Sports center with this now.

"Spartan Secrets: Part 2"?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-02, 17:11

Just watched the video, definitely done in some tmz style sensationalized garbage. The attorney in the clip seems like a Lionel Hutz trying to implicate Tom Izzo in wrong doing. Sad thing is the actual Brock Washington part of the story is informative, kid seems like a predator. I'm glad Izzo kicked him off the team but these stories are just too personal for Paula. She does a horrible job reporting them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-02, 17:55

Nordic wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:[tw]1245739272147210241[/tw]

I read the first ESPN article Steve linked (thx Steve). At the minimum, Brock has used incredibly poor judgment in two separate incidents and should no longer be part of the team. At minimum.

I'm not going to read the second article where Paula tries to play the game of 'connect the dots'...once again. Couch summed up everything I need to know. I trust my instincts on Izzo and Coach D, based on everything I've read and seen over the last 20 years.

This exactly (the second paragraph, I didn't even read the first link). If shes bitching because Izzo contacted a kid that he's know all his life, and the son of one of the nicest professional athletes you could meet, then she can fuck right off. Perhaps she is the kind of person that is never there for friends and family, so doesn't understand what it is like to have a close personal relationship with another human.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-04-03, 01:12

Beekman Brock Washington being investigated by attorney general for possible rape.  1486952199

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2020/04/02/michigan-state-basketball-tom-izzo-espn/5116833002/
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down