Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

+11
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
DWags
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. Empty Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

Post by DWags Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:06

Sounds like it might be an 8 figure racial slur.

Ooops.

Bad choice of words for a nascar driver.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. Empty Re: Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

Post by Rocinante Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:12

I don’t know what word it was but I’m assuming the N word as idiots are using it constantly during online gaming. It’s epidemic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. Empty Re: Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired.

Post by DWags Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:15

Rocinante wrote:I don’t know what word it was but I’m assuming the N word as idiots are using it constantly during online gaming. It’s epidemic.

Larson was competing in an iRacing event Sunday night when he appeared to lose communication with his spotter on his headset. During a check of his microphone, Larson said, "You can't hear me?" That was followed by the N-word.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:30

Can someone explain i-racing to me? Is it kind of like the Players Only 2K tourney? I don't understand why actual race car drivers are playing video games? Are they playing against one another, or other gamers? Are these guys gamers by nature? I've never even heard of like a NASCAR video game or some shit. I want to understand.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:33

but, like their fans, the drivers are such wholesome, All-American people.

This must be fake news.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 16:44

Rubbins racism.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 17:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can someone explain i-racing to me? Is it kind of like the Players Only 2K tourney? I don't understand why actual race car drivers are playing video games? Are they playing against one another, or other gamers? Are these guys gamers by nature? I've never even heard of like a NASCAR video game or some shit. I want to understand.

I mean he needed a “spotter”? You need that? It must be some real next level type control and driving. Military grade realism I’m thinking. Probably cool as hell to play. He just forgot where he was and let his true self slip out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 17:42

Seems like a weird thing to say in that scenario. Almost like it’s an inside joke on what a lot of drivers call spotters?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 6:53

Reports of a noose found hanging in the garage of a black NASCAR driver.

MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 7:57

Let’s let this play out.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 8:50

kingstonlake wrote:Let’s let this play out.

Meaning what?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 8:50

[tw]1274752696831152128?s=21[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 8:53

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Let’s let this play out.

Meaning what?

The investigation.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 8:57

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Meaning what?

The investigation.

If you're going to go full Goose, just do it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 8:59

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The investigation.

If you’re going to go full Smollet, just do it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:08

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

There ya go! Goose must be so proud.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:17

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Certainly we both want the perpetrators of a sick joke or attempt at intimidation or racism prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law by whom ever gets to the bottom if it. Be it NASCAR, local authorities, or the feds.

Am I right?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:20

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Certainly we both want the perpetrators of a sick joke or attempt at intimidation or racism prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law by whom ever gets to the bottom if it. Be it NASCAR, local authorities, or the feds.

Am I right?

Let's let this play out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:21

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Am I right?

Let's let this play out.

It was a simple question Nigel. You’ve been really good at not being you lately. Don’t blow it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:30

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Am I right?

I was wondering if you're implying that maybe it was a "false flag"? Just curious. Someone from his own team?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:35

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Let's let this play out.

It was a simple question Nigel. You’ve been really good at not being you lately. Don’t blow it.

Let's let this play out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:44

The only thing rising in the south are Covid cases.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 9:57

Never understood why anyone would follow NASCAR and why they’d choose to follow it over Formula 1. Formula 1 has more exciting tracks, bigger personalities and more drama. Oh yeah, I don’t think you’ll see all the racism and KLAN at the races as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:12

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Am I right?

I was wondering if you're implying that maybe it was a "false flag"? Just curious. Someone from his own team?

I highly doubt it. In fairness though, we’ve been wrong before. Let’s let the investigation figure out what happened, who’s responsible, and make it publicly know who the guilty party is. As highly protected and secure as though garages are there must have been security cameras that captured the act. If nascar truly wants to clean its act up and make their failing product more attractive along all racial lines, they need to come clean on who it was. Especially if it was within. If it was a false flag, then also expose that person.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:13

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Let's let this play out.

See how easy that was to agree with me that a full investigation is needed to expose the cowardly act?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:16

I suspect it'll be one of the following things:

fake news
the librul media
it never happened
someone put there is a joke
someone put there as a set up
Guest (a blanket explanation fitting whatever the predetermined narrative is)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:21

I didn't even realize Bubba was Black until the headlines... lol
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I didn't even realize Bubba was Black until the headlines... lol
it's like a head fake. Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:49

then there was this guy who wanted to promote the police in light of all of the mean things being said about them:

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. Back-the-blue-getty

as I was looking for a picture of his car, I read that it caught on fire. Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 4198636888

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 502811600 Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 502811600 Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 10:55

NASCAR racer Kyler Weatherman was looking to make a statement Sunday at the Dixie Vodka 400 while racing a "Blue Lives Matter"-themed car.

A fire, however, derailed Weatherman from finishing the race.

Shocked, Shocked I say, that a Nascar driver would use a racial slur and get fired. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 11:17

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Am I right?

Let's let this play out.

Nothing Kingston said was outrageous. Get back on your meds before you go full you again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 11:40

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Am I right?

No. He wasn't implying that.

I mean...except that he totally was...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 11:44

Nigel has been acting normal for _0_ days.

It was a good run for a while Nigel.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 11:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Nigel has been acting normal for _0_ days.

It was a good run for a while Nigel.

It was inevitable.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:20

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

You’re quite the superhuman mind reader. When KL said to wait for the investigation, silly, mortal me actually thought he meant to wait for the investigation.
Back on your meds yet?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:32

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You’re quite the superhuman mind reader. When KL said to wait for the investigation, silly, mortal me actually thought he meant to wait for the investigation.
Back on your meds yet?

I’d say with complete confidence that the odds are better that it was a racist intimidation tactic or a cheap stunt, than it being neither.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 13:52

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Not implying anything here....- said some nitwits
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 14:07

Was there any doubt Arnold was gonna double down?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 14:11

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53132933

FBI now...... wait for it......investigating.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 14:27

Statements from Bubba’s fellow drivers are impressive. And these people speaking it are getting the message out to the right demographic. Shit I might have to become a Bubba Wallace fan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next