Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Carry At Protests

+6
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
10 posters

Go down

Open Carry At Protests Empty Open Carry At Protests

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 12:21

How long before one of these idiots opens fire?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Open Carry At Protests Empty Re: Open Carry At Protests

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 12:33

steveschneider wrote:How long before one of these idiots opens fire?
kinda like the virus, if only they'd shoot each other.. they'll end up murder police or first responders.

ya know.. because seeds.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-21, 12:40

Feels like it's coming any time. That, or more vehicular manslaughter.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 12:43

Cameron wrote:Feels like it's coming any time. That, or more vehicular manslaughter.
and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has already called them 'great people'...

the MAGA white supremacists in Charlottesville had to kill a woman before he called them "very fine people", so these patriots already have his blessing.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-21, 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:How long before one of these idiots opens fire?
kinda like the virus, if only they'd shoot each other.. they'll end up murder police or first responders.

ya know.. because seeds.

Most of them look to be 18-21 and they don't look like the brightest bulbs in the universe. There's a lot of pandemonium at these events which looks like a recipe for disaster.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 12:44

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:kinda like the virus, if only they'd shoot each other.. they'll end up murder police or first responders.

ya know.. because seeds.

Most of them look to be 18-21 and they don't look like the brightest bulbs in the universe. There's a lot of pandemonium at these events which looks like a recipe for disaster.
yep - and, as I said above, they have the blessing of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and the mainstream media, of course, is amplifying their pathetic cause.. so it likely is only a matter of time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 12:45

I don't get why you can't bring a day bag into a football stadium that has to go through security check but you can bring a loaded assault rifle to a very crowded and dangerous protest.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 12:49

[tw]1252294829154938881?s=20[/tw]

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 12:53

steveschneider wrote:[tw]1252294829154938881?s=20[/tw]

"Hey! Ho! We just want some seeds to go! Hey! Ho! We just want some seeds to go!"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-21, 15:47

Those fucking tools... speaking from someone who works downtown Lansing, these morons are... at best... laughed at, but mostly just ignored. Same day different douchebag. (or possibly same douchebag, never really looked that closely.) Moronic small dick peacocks.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 15:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Those fucking tools... speaking from someone who works downtown Lansing, these morons are... at best... laughed at, but mostly just ignored. Same day different douchebag. (or possibly same douchebag, never really looked that closely.) Moronic small dick peacocks.
imagine being the big tough gun-totin' guy... who marches on the Capitol with his Confederate flag and assault rifle because he wants to get his hair done.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-04-21, 15:55

Open Carry At Protests 502811600 why are they always dressed like they are about to be dropped into a warzone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-21, 16:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Those fucking tools... speaking from someone who works downtown Lansing, these morons are... at best... laughed at, but mostly just ignored. Same day different douchebag. (or possibly same douchebag, never really looked that closely.) Moronic small dick peacocks.
imagine being the big tough gun-totin' guy... who marches on the Capitol with his Confederate flag and assault rifle because he wants to get his hair done.

Hangs around for an hour or so milling around the front lawn... then goes away... And it's like they were never there. Literally and figuratively. (Frankly like most "protesters" at the capitol.)

You would never know by the main stream liberal media that the union and MEA marches get 5x more people then any right wing march.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-21, 16:14

I think most people should just ignore them. They only seem like big shit because they’re the only ones stupid enough to be out. If it were normal times they’d get drown out by counter protesters as always. Let them have their fun and get sick and die. Darwin at work.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-21, 16:22

Rocinante wrote:I think most people should just ignore them. They only seem like big shit because they’re the only ones stupid enough to be out. If it were normal times they’d get drown out by counter protesters as always. Let them have their fun and get sick and die. Darwin at work.

Also because it’s like 15 people at each protest. Maybe 17. But the media has fuck all else to talk about so they roll with it anyway and it drags along attention and becomes a big thing eventually. It’d be better if it wasn’t taken to be a serious thing but that’s the media for you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 16:34

I do find it ridiculous that I can't bring a small day bag with sunscreen and maybe a few kleenexes or Zyrtec in it but some knuckle dragger can bring an ar-15 to the state capitol because he can't buy some seeds.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-21, 17:13

Like a hundred republicans came out to protest our Republican governor for following the Republican president’s guidelines yesterday. God these people must be really bored.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 18:08

Forget about the guns just the assembling and protesting in large groups is also lethal. These are selfish and horrible people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-21, 18:23

The militias are rising, make no mistake. These are terrorists by definition. I don't know if they'll blow their entire cause by doing any organized attack, but as we saw with Timothy McVeigh, it just takes one fuckwad to be inspired by the this anti-government rhetoric. When Inhear someone complaining about not being able to buy fertilizer, I worry that he's not talking about using it on his lawn, but if he's pissed because he's loaded up on gasoline to pair with it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-21, 19:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Open Carry At Protests 502811600 why are they always dressed like they are about to be dropped into a warzone
to make up for their soft, fragile nature.

First of all, you can't shoot the virus..

secondly, your hair cut at the beauty salon isn't going to make up for the fact that your parents didn't show you enough attention.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-21, 19:04

MiamiSpartan wrote:The militias are rising, make no mistake. These are terrorists by definition. I don't know if they'll blow their entire cause by doing any organized attack, but as we saw with Timothy McVeigh, it just takes one fuckwad to be inspired by the this anti-government rhetoric. When Inhear someone complaining about not being able to buy fertilizer, I worry that he's not talking about using it on his lawn, but if he's pissed because he's loaded up on gasoline to pair with it.

We just passed the 25th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. 4/19/95.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-21, 19:12

steveschneider wrote:I do find it ridiculous that I can't bring a small day bag with sunscreen and maybe a few kleenexes or Zyrtec in it but some knuckle dragger can bring an ar-15 to the state capitol because he can't buy some seeds.
Wait, Steve... You have a purse?

Team Cam.

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-04-21, 19:15; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-21, 19:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I do find it ridiculous that I can't bring a small day bag with sunscreen and maybe a few kleenexes or Zyrtec in it but some knuckle dragger can bring an ar-15 to the state capitol because he can't buy some seeds.
Wait, Steve... You have a purse?

Team Can.

It's a European carry all!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-21, 20:11

Open Carry At Protests 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-21, 21:10

The real question is, how do those protestors deal with a fella with a clutch?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-22, 05:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The real question is, how do those protestors deal with a fella with a clutch?
good point.

I bet they all drive automatics.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-22, 07:41

I guess on the bright side I can’t see those images of armed racist assholes in Halloween costumes standing in front of the capital helping win over suburban woman. The tone of 2016 election for Trump was different, he was selling hope that he could fix a broken system. In 2020 he’s raised the divide and the hatred. He’s a human hate missile, he’s incompetent and I have faith the moderate independents have seen enough.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-22, 08:05

steveschneider wrote:I guess on the bright side I can’t see those images of armed racist assholes in Halloween costumes standing in front of the capital helping win over suburban woman. The tone of 2016 election for Trump was different, he was selling hope that he could fix a broken system. In 2020 he’s raised the divide and the hatred. He’s a human hate missile, he’s incompetent and I have faith the moderate independents have seen enough.

I think Trump's encouragement of the protests is that he needs to get the Libertarians, the anti-government types, etc., riled up about something...anything. Just get them pissed off and they become engaged, and perhaps if not really voting FOR him, will at least vote against the guy who is tied/supported to some of these Dem governors, whether they're in one of those states or not. I think this is the only possible way that he can get NEW voters that didn't vote for him in 2016, as well as keep some of those that thought they were getting a swamp draining anti-establishment president. Biden will likely get a lot of non-voters from 2016, as well as some Trump voters. I don't think many Hillary voters are going to vote for Trump.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-22, 08:18

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-04-22, 08:53

It’s all part of intimidation. Nothing more.

Anyone trained in combat shooting by any branch of the US military would takedown the armed group that gathered at the State Capital steps faster than any of those overweight wannabes could reach their guns.

The goofs who showed up in Lansing are real tough so long as they’re up against deer and unarmed people.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-22, 09:25

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I guess on the bright side I can’t see those images of armed racist assholes in Halloween costumes standing in front of the capital helping win over suburban woman. The tone of 2016 election for Trump was different, he was selling hope that he could fix a broken system. In 2020 he’s raised the divide and the hatred. He’s a human hate missile, he’s incompetent and I have faith the moderate independents have seen enough.

I think Trump's encouragement of the protests is that he needs to get the Libertarians, the anti-government types, etc., riled up about something...anything. Just get them pissed off and they become engaged, and perhaps if not really voting FOR him, will at least vote against the guy who is tied/supported to some of these Dem governors, whether they're in one of those states or not. I think this is the only possible way that he can get NEW voters that didn't vote for him in 2016, as well as keep some of those that thought they were getting a swamp draining anti-establishment president. Biden will likely get a lot of non-voters from 2016, as well as some Trump voters. I don't think many Hillary voters are going to vote for Trump.

I don't disagree. I think he's trying to rile everyone up to create chaos, anger and fear. He's creating hate objects like the governors, China and the media. It's just interesting, in 2016 for as dumb and loathsome as he is he was trying to sell hope and problem solving to improve the country. I remember he even pitched out universal healthcare for America for a while. Now his approach seems to be you should be pissed off because all these people are keeping me from doing a wonderful job to truly make America great. I think he's toast and the referendum on the terrible job he's doing is coming soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-22, 09:45

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator needs someone to blame for his failures.. so he's aiming his hate and venom at the governors who are doing a fantastic job in hopes of undermining them. He needs states to fail, people to die.. that way, he can say "see what they did to you"?!?!

he doesn't want testing 'cause he knows what that will mean. As soon as cases/deaths in places like Georgia, Tennessee spike, those numbers won't be reported. This is all a game to him and he knows he's losing.

Hillary warned us.. and all decent Americans knew this day was coming.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-22, 10:34

Anyone that thinks a bunch of local just spontaneously organized to fight for seeds and haircuts think again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/us/politics/coronavirus-protests-trump.html

This is a well coordinated and well funded campaign by the usual puppet masters that can flick the switch on to Trump's crazy cult and get them out there making noise.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-22, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:Anyone that thinks a bunch of local just spontaneously organized to fight for seeds and haircuts think again.

This is a well coordinated and well funded campaign by the usual puppet masters that can flick the switch on to Trump's crazy cult and get them out there making noise.
I don't think anyone with critical thinking skills ever thought it was a grassroots effort with freedom-loving intentions.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-22, 11:17

This is kind of interesting...

Virus misinformation flourishes in online protest groups

“There are some people in these groups that have legitimate concerns about the economy, but they’re being overwhelmed,” Carley said. “There’s a lot of these conspiracy theories, linked right into these reopen groups.”

At least some of those Facebook groups are part of a coordinated campaign.

Facebook groups in Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York and Pennsylvania were launched by Ben Dorr and his brothers, who run pro-gun groups in several Midwestern states. The brothers have also registered several websites under the “Reopen” name that directs users to their pro-gun lobbying group and invites them to “donate” to the cause.

The Dorr brothers have spent years raising money off conservative causes like anti-abortion rights or gun rights, said Kurt Daudt, Minnesota’s Republican House minority leader. Daudt believes it’s a scam — saying he once watched them take a video outside the statehouse, claiming they were headed inside to lobby, but they left immediately after filming wrapped.

“They really try to take advantage of whatever issue people are passionate about at any given time and try to raise money for themselves,” Daudt said.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-04-22, 14:37

steveschneider wrote:Anyone that thinks a bunch of local just spontaneously organized to fight for seeds and haircuts think again.

Damn Steve, I thought those Trump/Pence signs were an April miracle sent by God.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 13:05

quick reminder that marching on the Capitol with assault rifles and confederate flags because you want to buy seeds is okay.. but kneeling in silence during the National Anthem gets you called a "Son of a Bitch" by the christian president.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-23, 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick reminder that marching on the Capitol with assault rifles and confederate flags because you want to buy seeds is okay.. but kneeling in silence during the National Anthem gets you called a "Son of a Bitch" by the christian president.

I'd add on that you can't bring in a day bag full of non threatening personal items into a stadium.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-23, 14:50

Steve stop hyping your purse, man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-23, 14:57

Rocinante wrote:Steve stop hyping your purse, man.
Cam is so much morw masculine compared to Steve, dont ya think?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down