Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

+22
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Senior Dickfist
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
StylesGShmooth
InTenSity
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Rocinante
DWags
Nordic
Turtleneck
26 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. Empty After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-15, 19:38

Mods, please merge the Oh, Florida and Oh, Michigan threads. No meaningful difference between the two states.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by Nordic 2020-04-15, 19:46

Don't violate my rights Turtleneck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-15, 19:49

Nordic wrote:Don't violate my rights Turtleneck

Sorry you can't spend all day on your boat listening to Kid Rock.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-04-15, 19:53

You are crossing the line
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-15, 20:39

Guy from Howell who is running for Congress poses with white supremacist crowd giving the white power saloon.

I guess the car in the background is from a pretty bad racist southern group.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-15, 20:40

Detmer says he gathered a dozen or so people together for a photo before they set off for the event from Howell. In the background, a nearby truck beared a sign that read "Proud Boys," a Southern Poverty Law Center-designated hate group known for its anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-15, 20:41

Racists in Howell? Say it ain’t so!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-15, 20:50

Nordic wrote:You are crossing the line
After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 502811600 Doesn't take much here.  Just ask Heat After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 2803167989
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-15, 21:48

Just such a stupid event. You can disagree with the Governor, that's fine. You can worship the President, which is not fine, but is your right. But now is/was not the time to voice your displeasure with her orders. It's a shame that everyone can't be level headed and agree on that. Super frustrating. I'm so sick of the partisan bullshit in this country. Even if/when we have someone more moderate elected to the top office, those people aren't going anywhere. They'll just go back into hiding. Fucking depressing man.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-15, 21:59

Saw more photos of the rally, not even sure it had much to do with the Governor. Looked like a Charlottesville style gathering for white nationalism.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-15, 22:05

It's too bad there isn't a way to get all their information and have every hospital blacklist them for life. Just disgusting.
Did I read here that this was funded or started by Devos family?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-15, 22:14

InTenSity wrote:It's too bad there isn't a way to get all their information and have every hospital blacklist them for life. Just disgusting.

Their Christian Coalition or whatever it is called was a sponsor and promoting it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-15, 22:36

Did these idiots know the Gov was working from home?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-15, 22:40

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. D5094910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-15, 22:54

Even your jokes are lame.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-04-15, 22:57

InTenSity wrote:It's too bad there isn't a way to get all their information and have every hospital blacklist them for life. Just disgusting.

Well they claim they had nothing to do with planning it, since they didn't officially do it. But the group they fund did.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-15, 23:09

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Well they claim they had nothing to do with planning it, since they didn't officially do it. But the group they fund did.
I meant all the protesters. Just cut them off from society, their rights aren't greater than the sick, the doctors and nurses. Those people can't be reasoned with. Oh no, I have to temporarily give up some things for the benefit of society. Instead they'd rather risk permanently killing people because...I'm not sure.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-04-15, 23:15

InTenSity wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

I meant all the protesters. Just cut them off from society, their rights aren't greater than the sick, the doctors and nurses. Those people can't be reasoned with. Oh no, I have to temporarily give up some things for the benefit of society. Instead they'd rather risk permanently killing people because...I'm not sure.

I was just responding to the part about whether the Devos family started it or not. But yes, any of those fuckers that get sick should be permanently sent to the back of the line for any treatment. Clearly their own health and the health of others isn't important to them.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-15, 23:17

InTenSity wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

Don't focus on that. It may have been about that for a small number of them. If you break it down it was a 1) Trump rally 2) Anti Whitmer rally because see #1.

That's it. That's the bottom line.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-04-15, 23:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Don't focus on that. It may have been about that for a small number of them. If you break it down it was a 1) Trump rally 2) Anti Whitmer rally because see #1.

Oh yeah, I live downtown. The Trump float, Confederate flags, MAGA hats and armed militants made it pretty clear that this was not about the Shelter In Home order. I had planned to step out and gander at the circus of it all but then reconsidered how that might actually turn out. I have no business anywhere near a Trump rally.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-15, 23:42

InTenSity wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

Well they claim they had nothing to do with planning it, since they didn't officially do it.  But the group they fund did.
You, bob, kingston, duffy, dwags, pylon, heat, turtleneck, steve, and a number of others here can't be reasoned with either.  You're a bunch a knee-jerk idiots and an embarrassment to your party, just like those on the other side that you bitch about endlessly.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-15, 23:45

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You, bob, kingston, duffy, dwags, pylon, heat, turtleneck, steve, and a number of others here can't be reasoned with either.  You're a bunch a knee-jerk idiots and an embarrassment to your party, just like those on the other side that you bitch about endlessly.
Now I know I'm the sane one.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-15, 23:56

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Now I know I'm the sane one.
After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-16, 00:28

I mean, I hate these dumb motherfuckers as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't deny them healthcare. I view healthcare as a human right. Moreover, the health of the individual contributes to the health of the group. It is counter to our own interests to wish or allow ill health on anyone, no matter how big and dumb of an asshole they may be.

But if we can identify them, civil penalties galore is perfectly reasonable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-16, 03:34

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

... typed it twice and erased it twice. Just not worth it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-16, 03:55

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

... typed it twice and erased it twice. Just not worth it.
Yeah, don't bother. You guys are mad as hell and there's rarely any sense in your posts.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-16, 05:57

Angry racist misogynists are gonna be angry racist misogynists.

Oh, and they want to plant seeds too. After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-16, 06:16

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

... typed it twice and erased it twice.  Just not worth it.  

It’s always everyone else. You’d think just once he’d stop and do some self reflection.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-16, 07:05

You, bob, kingston, duffy, dwags, pylon, heat, turtleneck, steve, and a number of others here can't be reasoned with either.  You're a bunch a knee-jerk idiots and an embarrassment to your party, just like those on the other side that you bitch about endlessly.[/quote]

I don't belong to a political party Pantry so I don't think I can be an embarrassment. I think extreme ( radical) partisan politics are dangerous. I don't believe is a rigid political ideology. I prefer to evaluate things and form an opinion based on individual issues.

For instance, I'm pro-choice but also believe in a strong military. I'm for less taxes but also think we should take care of the poor. If I said I was a republican or a democrat I would be shunned for having one of the opinions expressed.

Now, if they form an anti-buffoon in the white house party sign me up. I will be a charter member.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-16, 08:07

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

... typed it twice and erased it twice.  Just not worth it.  
Yeah, don't bother.  You guys are mad as hell and there's rarely any sense in your posts.

Get your talking points from Wells yet for today?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-04-16, 08:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Angry racist misogynists are gonna be angry racist misogynists.

Oh, and they want to plant seeds too. After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 502811600

If only there was a way to buy seeds on the internet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-04-16, 08:55

I've been thinking of getting into botany lately. The problem? Stores can't sell seeds and my stash is pretty good so it does not have any seeds. Someone mail me some seeds before I grab a gun and march up and down my cul de sac. Dag nabbit!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-16, 09:04

I can be reasoned with but it’s hard when the other person is incapable of actually having a reasonable discussion.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-16, 09:09

Senior Dickfist wrote:I've been thinking of getting into botany lately. The problem? Stores can't sell seeds and my stash is pretty good so it does not have any seeds. Someone mail me some seeds before I grab a gun and march up and down my cul de sac. Dag nabbit!

On its way.

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. CC111A_480x480
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-16, 09:12

This guy doesn't sound so crazy now does he?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-16, 09:29

Darwin... plain and simple.

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-pastor-dies-coronavirus-after-previously-saying-media-pumping-out-fear-about-pandemic-1494702
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-04-16, 09:32

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Darwin... plain and simple.

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-pastor-dies-coronavirus-after-previously-saying-media-pumping-out-fear-about-pandemic-1494702

I wonder if the last thing that crossed his mind was "well fuck, I guess they were right after all"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-16, 09:51

Senior Dickfist wrote:I've been thinking of getting into botany lately. The problem? Stores can't sell seeds and my stash is pretty good so it does not have any seeds. Someone mail me some seeds before I grab a gun and march up and down my cul de sac. Dag nabbit!

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 1966794946 After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 1966794946 After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-16, 09:53

Maybe we can all have a moment of silence for the people that can't buy seeds, go fishing or support their local landscaping companies during these difficult times.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-16, 11:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

So, I turned on the t.v. with coffee this morning. As I was flipping through the channels I see this woman who was prominent on t.v. yesterday on Fox news so I stop. She's on that morning show with those two guys and the blonde girl. Anyway, she says at one point "There were no confederate flags or guns there, there were no kids getting candy".

Look, I don't know about the candy part, maybe she's right. But Fox absolutely was framing it as a bunch of lies about "guns and confederate flags". As she said that about the no guns and racist flags, the fox news guy was smiling and nodding his head.

So, here I know there were there, I saw and heard it with my own two eyes and ears, I now Fox is lying. yet, these fuckers are broadcasting to their idiot minions in various states that it's all lies. They are purposefully lying to their viewers. Nothing less than out and out lies. Obama, in his endorsement of Biden said "it will be tough, "they have a lot of money and their own propaganda network". Here's my question, when the Rube hillbilly racists in Michigan see that newscast, they have to also know Fox is lying. Do they think maybe that that network lies about other stuff or do they just grin chuckle and move on and say "Dems are crazy".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next