Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

+9
MiamiSpartan
Dendrobates
duffy munn
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread Empty tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-22, 23:21

Hey, how’s it going?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread Empty Re: tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-22, 23:24

No, I won't go out on a date with you when this is all over Greenway.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread Empty Re: tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-22, 23:55

Not that well.

Getting any head?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-23, 02:24

Balls itch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 02:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No, I won't go out on a date with you when this is all over Greenway.

Who the hell said anything about a date? I’m looking for head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 02:47

The Pantry wrote:Not that well.

Getting any head?

Check back with me after this is over, or ask Pylon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 02:47

DWags wrote:Balls itch.

My ear itches. Effing spring allergies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-23, 02:56

DWags wrote:Balls itch.
That's normal for me.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 06:01

Good, thanks.

About to go running

Peace.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 07:42

Going well in my world.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-23, 07:46

Ok I guess. I've spent more continuous alone time with my wife than I have in 35 years. That's been, well, interesting. I've cleaned out my garage 7 times. I've got a nice mullet coming in and thinking about shaving my head. I got sweet crown royal mask made out of a crown royal bag ( thanks marji for the curbside delivery at Dags). I wanted to do some gardening yesterday and then take a boat ride.......but....thanks a lot Whitmer. I miss Jingles.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 07:49

Motown Spartan wrote:Going well in my world.

Whoa where have you been?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-23, 08:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No, I won't go out on a date with you when this is all over Greenway.

Who the hell said anything about a date? I’m looking for head.

A "date". And the answer is still no.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 09:32

Dendrobates wrote:

Sorry, I was in the shower.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-23, 09:48

It's going
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-23, 09:53

Keeping regular and got a fresh supply of TP.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 10:34

Long time! Welcome back, stranger.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 10:37

steveschneider wrote:Keeping regular and got a fresh supply of TP.

How the heck did you score TP? That’s gold, dude.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 10:48

tGreenWay wrote:

Long time! Welcome back, stranger.

Thank you! It’s been too long!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 10:51

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread E7a46f10
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-23, 11:14

Motown Spartan wrote:

The weird thing is for a short while I found it hard to find toilet bowl cleaner. We were running out and finally was just able to get some. Gotta keep that bowl white!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-23, 11:26

steveschneider wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

The weird thing is for a short while I found it hard to find toilet bowl cleaner. We were running out and finally was just able to get some. Gotta keep that bowl white!

That's racist, steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-23, 11:53

Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis. Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants. Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel. I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back. If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.

WJR has a story that because of a wood chip shortage those things were going to get even tougher to get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-23, 11:53

Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis. Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants. Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel. I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back. If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.

WJR has a story that because of a wood chip shortage those things were going to get even tougher to get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 12:00

DWags wrote:Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis. Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants. Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel. I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back. If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.

You can say that again!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-23, 12:19

DWags wrote:Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis. Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants. Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel. I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back. If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.

I just keep swiping TP from work. I know where it's stored.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-23, 12:21

Well, just found out 160 people from corporate & engineering are getting furloughed today as well as 1200 manufacturing personnel. Survived round one. We'll see in the coming weeks if more people are furloughed. No firings yet at least.

We lost two people from my immediate team of eight...
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 12:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I just keep swiping TP from work. I know where it's stored.

I would do that but I don’t want to run out at work either.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-23, 12:43

I think the TP shortages in the stores now that most are home from work, shows just how many people prefer to poop at work.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-23, 12:55

MiamiSpartan wrote:I think the TP shortages in the stores now that most are home from work, shows just how many people prefer to poop at work.

I read an article a couple of weeks ago about the shortage being due not only to hoarding but to a greater extent that the consumer/home grade manufacturing process and raw material a different beast from industrial/office TP manufacturing. It basically said that the industrial pipeline isn't easily switched over to meet the demand for consumer grade.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 13:00

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Sorry, I was in the shower.

Giggity.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-23, 13:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Well, just found out 160 people from corporate & engineering are getting furloughed today as well as 1200 manufacturing personnel. Survived round one. We'll see in the coming weeks if more people are furloughed. No firings yet at least.

We lost two people from my immediate team of eight...

We had round one last week and since there is another company meeting I suspect they are furloughing people today. It sucks to see it happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 13:02

Well... you guys pretty much know my shit.

Hanging in there, and still employed somehow. I am so fucking sick of the snow.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 13:10

DWags wrote:Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis.  Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants.  Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel.  I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back.  If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.  

if your daughter's apartment has any seeds (tomato, lettuce, etc), let me know. Just PM me the address and I'll jimmy open the back door and get them. I won't damage the door. Promise.

I just need some seeds.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 13:12

Dendrobates wrote:I am so fucking sick of the snow.

Tell me about it.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 13:17

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I am so fucking sick of the snow.

Tell me about it.

You’re more used to shitty snow you Yooper
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-04-23, 13:23

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Tell me about it.

Does the snow ever completely melt in the YooPee?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-23, 13:23

MiamiSpartan wrote:I think the TP shortages in the stores now that most are home from work, shows just how many people prefer to poop at work.

I'm not so sure it's a preference thong but more of a necessity. I usually have to deuce around 10 am. That'll always be a work poop.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 13:40

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Does the snow ever completely melt in the YooPee?

Only when YooPee on it.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-23, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Don’t remember if I said here or another board but I scored 36 rolls of TP and 18 PTs from Aldis.  Also my daughter has some personal stuff in her apartment in East Lansing. It’s a couple valuable things and some other stuff she wants.  Well I wasn’t to keen on driving up there but she said she also has 15 rolls of TO and some Paper towel.  I think I’ll drive up, either get a takeout of Al Ez or Dags and drive back.  If any of you East Lansing peeps need TP P.M. me. I don’t know what day but probably early next week.  

if your daughter's apartment has any seeds (tomato, lettuce, etc), let me know. Just PM me the address and I'll jimmy open the back door and get them. I won't damage the door. Promise.

I just need some seeds.

Check for paint while you're there. I'm jonesing for some paint.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next