Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

+9
MiamiSpartan
Dendrobates
duffy munn
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 14:40

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Long time! Welcome back, stranger.

Thank you! It’s been too long!

Yes, it has. Try to work on that, m’kay?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 14:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:I think the TP shortages in the stores now that most are home from work, shows just how many people prefer to poop at work.

I'm not so sure it's a preference thong but more of a necessity. I usually have to deuce around 10 am. That'll always be a work poop.

Pics of Mrs. Pylon in a preference thong? (Whatever the hell that is.)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 14:48

Dendrobates wrote:Well... you guys pretty much know my shit.

Hanging in there, and still employed somehow. I am so fucking sick of the snow.

You’re a warrior, Dendro. You’re handling everything going on and you’re doing it with hormones on Blast.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-23, 14:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm not so sure it's a preference thong but more of a necessity. I usually have to deuce around 10 am. That'll always be a work poop.

Pics of Mrs. Pylon in a preference thong? (Whatever the hell that is.)

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 14:49

duffy munn wrote:Ok I guess. I've spent more continuous alone time with my wife than I have in 35 years. That's been, well, interesting. I've cleaned out my garage 7 times. I've got a nice mullet coming in and thinking about shaving my head. I got sweet crown royal mask made out of a crown royal bag ( thanks marji for the curbside delivery at Dags). I wanted to do some gardening yesterday and then take a boat ride.......but....thanks a lot Whitmer. I miss Jingles.

How’s your dad, Duff?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-23, 14:54

Hey, Greenway. Sup dude?

You'll appreciate this I got a big cabbage, some pickeling salts and a scale. Going to ferment my own sauerkraut. Hoping the weather turns nice soon so I can enjoy some brats, kraut and pilsner out in the yard.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 15:03

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Well... you guys pretty much know my shit.

Hanging in there, and still employed somehow. I am so fucking sick of the snow.

You’re a warrior, Dendro. You’re handling everything going on and you’re doing it with hormones on Blast.

Well that's life. It's also no wonder women are stronger sex. Wink

steveschneider wrote:Hey, Greenway. Sup dude?

You'll appreciate this I got a big cabbage, some pickeling salts and a scale. Going to ferment my own sauerkraut. Hoping the weather turns nice soon so I can enjoy some brats, kraut and pilsner out in the yard.

Reading this was strangely erotic.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 15:06

Doing well, Steve, and your plan sounds great. Maybe make it a camp out in the backyard, too, because your exhaust pipe is going to backfire for hours, if not days. Shocked
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-23, 15:11

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You’ll get no argument here. My wife never ceases to amaze me. Her only flaw is tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 55953254 tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 15:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

You’ll get no argument here. My wife never ceases to amaze me. Her only flaw is tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 55953254 tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600

hmmm...she sounds hot!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-04-23, 15:19

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Everything is strangely erotic to you.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-23, 15:21

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Ok I guess. I've spent more continuous alone time with my wife than I have in 35 years. That's been, well, interesting. I've cleaned out my garage 7 times. I've got a nice mullet coming in and thinking about shaving my head. I got sweet crown royal mask made out of a crown royal bag ( thanks marji for the curbside delivery at Dags). I wanted to do some gardening yesterday and then take a boat ride.......but....thanks a lot Whitmer. I miss Jingles.

How’s your dad, Duff?

He's hanging in there. At home and getting palliative care from a nurse and doing some PT. He's pain free but very weak. In his words; "What's the point of this PT? I'm not training to run a marathon. And, his favorite, there's no cure for 89".

Thanks for asking.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 15:50

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How’s your dad, Duff?

He's hanging in there. At home and getting palliative care from a nurse and doing some PT. He's pain free but very weak. In his words; "What's the point of this PT? I'm not training to run a marathon. And, his favorite, there's no cure for 89".

Thanks for asking.
tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600 - at "there's no cure for 89"..

my Dad was in palliative care for a bit.. then hospice for, like, 3 months. He actually improved for about 6 weeks while in hospice. It helped that his care was basically coming to him vs. him having to get to doctor's offices, etc. That was always exhausting, esp. in his last couple of months.

anyway, I was down there a bit and his CNA would come, I think, twice a week. She was young-ish.. blonde. Sweet little mountain girl. She would help him with some basic things, help Dad in and out of the shower, etc (he called her his 'washer woman') - tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600.

After I met her the first time, as she was walking to her car Dad looks at me and goes "she's cute. If I'd known she was gonna be my washer woman, I'd a-gone into hospice care a lot sooner". tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600

I go "Dad, don't be that guy".. he goes "what guy"? And I go "the old man that harasses the CNA" and he laughed.

hope your Dad is hanging in there and comfortable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 15:52

duffy munn wrote:

Thanks for asking.

tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600  - at "there's no cure for 89"..

my Dad was in palliative care for a bit.. then hospice for, like, 3 months. He actually improved for about 6 weeks while in hospice. It helped that his care was basically coming to him vs. him having to get to doctor's offices, etc. That was always exhausting, esp. in his last couple of months.

anyway, I was down there a bit and his CNA would come, I think, twice a week. She was young-ish.. blonde. Sweet little mountain girl. She would help him with some basic things, help Dad in and out of the shower, etc (he called her his 'washer woman') -  Rolling Eyes  - I'd say "Dad, she is a certified healthcare professional" and he'd just roll his eyes.

He'd put on his swim trunks and stand in the living room waiting on her. He weighed about 118 lbs. lol!

After I met her the first time, as she was walking to her car Dad looks at me and goes "she's cute. If I'd known she was gonna be my washer woman, I'd a-gone into hospice care a lot sooner".  tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600

I go "Dad, don't be that guy".. he goes "what guy"? And I go "the old man that harasses the CNA" and he laughed.

hope your Dad is hanging in there and comfortable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 16:05

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Everything is strangely erotic to you.

What’s wrong with that?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-23, 16:06

Duffy, I was just thinking about your dad.

He’s a spirited stubborn man. He should do alright. I had a grandpa just like him. Glad he’s doing well considering.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-23, 16:29

Dendrobates wrote:Duffy, I was just thinking about your dad.

He’s a spirited stubborn man. He should do alright. I had a grandpa just like him. Glad he’s doing well considering.

Thanks Dendro
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-23, 16:40

I miss Jingle sightings. I'm waiting for him to be sitting by Dr. Fauci at one of the briefings with a mug of dark beer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-23, 17:21

DWags wrote:I miss Jingle sightings. I'm waiting for him to be sitting by Dr. Fauci at one of the briefings with a mug of dark beer.
tOfficial Swill “Hey, how’s it going?” thread - Page 2 502811600

Saw him at Dagwood's maybe two Fridays ago.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2