Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram

+7
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Rocinante
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
11 posters

Go down

Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram Empty Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 15:44

If you have Instagram...

[ig]B_X_5X4D8FY[/ig]

@coachmelt
While I do like the images on this FAKE Mel Tucker IG, it’s not mine & I don’t need the $100. bucks he/she is requesting on DM from people. Be aware of the 1 after the name. 🤦🏾‍�😳👊🏾
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram Empty Re: Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:25

Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram Empty Re: Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram

Post by DWags Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:29

What’s Instagram?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:25

Is that like a telegram but even faster? Golly!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:31

DWags is not going to understand any of this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:08

What’s instagrain

Is that like minute rice?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:26

Where's the dots and dashes?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 20:28

You old guys have Instagram?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 20:42

I follow models almost exclusively on Insta, which makes me the creepy old guy perv there, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 20:53

tGreenWay wrote:I follow models almost exclusively on Insta, which makes me the creepy old guy perv there, too.

I only waste my time on here with you old pervs
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 22:14

I'm an Instagram perv. Prolly checked out your daughters. No offense.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:05

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I follow models almost exclusively on Insta, which makes me the creepy old guy perv there, too.

I only waste my time on here with you old pervs

You know how to get us old pervs going knowing full well we can’t actually do any of the things we boast about, other than Hey old guys, don't fall for the fake Coach Tucker instagram 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:07

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm an Instagram perv. Prolly checked out your daughters. No offense.

It’s becoming a problem for we creeper pervs because so many of these ridiculously hot 20-somethings are turning their accounts private.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm an Instagram perv. Prolly checked out your daughters. No offense.

It’s becoming a problem for we creeper pervs because so many of these ridiculously hot 20-somethings are turning their accounts private.

Yeah, in my wildest dream I think I might have a chance, and then I wake up and slap myself back into reality.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:30

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, in my wildest dream I think I might have a chance, and then I wake up and slap myself back into reality.

All of this extra down time has freed me up to do some pondering. First thing I did was change my profile pic to an early black & white shot of George Clooney. Can’t wait to see if that works.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:36

What's up with the ageism?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:39

tGreenWay wrote:

All of this extra down time has freed me up to do some pondering. First thing I did was change my profile pic to an early black & white shot of George Clooney. Can’t wait to see if that works.

I can't see why it wouldn't.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:54

tGreenWay wrote:

Like from "the facts of Life"?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down