Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models

+15
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
Cameron
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
Nordic
MattyFresh
Bill Cain
19 posters

Go down

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Empty I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models

Post by Bill Cain Wed 8 Jul 2020 - 23:05

Do they realize they wouldn’t be able handle these women if they were to get even their slightest attention?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Empty Re: I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models

Post by MattyFresh Wed 8 Jul 2020 - 23:39

Bill Cain wrote:Do they realize they wouldn’t be able handle these women if they were to get even their slightest attention?

I don't know if I fawning when I am just glancing at some good artwork like this but I think I get your point

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Captur10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Empty Re: I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models

Post by Nordic Wed 8 Jul 2020 - 23:49

A four sink bathroom is baller.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 0:06

Bill Cain wrote:Do they realize they wouldn’t be able handle these women if they were to get even their slightest attention?

Fapping =/= fawning.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 0:09

MattyFresh wrote:

I don't know if I fawning when I am just glancing at some good artwork like this but I think I get your point

We have very different tastes in women, but it’s all subjective. You do you. <high-five>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 0:09

Nordic wrote:A four sink bathroom is baller.

happy to see there's at least someone here that appreciates art
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 0:09

tGreenWay wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

I don't know if I fawning when I am just glancing  at some good artwork like this but I think I get your point

We have very different tastes in women, but it’s all subjective. You do you. <high-five>

Women? I was talking interior decorating... perv
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 0:18

Agree. What's wrong with those losers? I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models 1494614055
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 1:44

MattyFresh wrote:

I don't know if I fawning when I am just glancing  at some good artwork like this but I think I get your point

Weird fingers. 3/10
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 4:42

Got to say, I don't get the attraction to the big ass thing. I certainly like to look and appreciate other women, but that's not my thing.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 5:46

I'm with you Dendro.

And I don't understand the OP. If I had to guess, I bet Bill Cain is a cutter. Dude has some issues, should probably talk to a pro (not a hooker) instead of posting his musings here. Absolute serial killer vibe.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 7:04

People can like whatever they want on IG as long as the hot 20-something fake accounts keep following me to boost my ego and try to fleece iTunes cards from me it's all good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 7:13

Dendrobates wrote:Got to say, I don't get the attraction to the big ass thing. I certainly like to look and appreciate other women, but that's not my thing.

Maybe they think having a body shaped like a banana is attractive?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 7:17

What’s an instagram?  Is that something you get at the weed store drive thru?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 7:46

I agree with the OP. Guys should stick to looking at the more attainable girls like we did back in the day with the SI Swimsuit issue and Sears Catalogue.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry and Senior Dickfist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 8:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:I agree with the OP. Guys should stick to looking at the more attainable girls like we did back in the day with the SI Swimsuit issue and Sears Catalogue.

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 8:37

MattyFresh wrote:

I'm almost with you Matty. That ass might be a bit beyond what I'm able to handle though. I like a girl with a solid frame with some nice curves to her. Perfect example is Nicki Minaj in this video. Mother of god. I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models 3434560931

Edit: and she doesn't need to be tits on a stick. Nicki here is just the perfect example.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 11:06

Dendrobates wrote:Got to say, I don't get the attraction to the big ass thing. I certainly like to look and appreciate other women, but that's not my thing.

Not mine, either. Total turn off.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 11:07

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Maybe they think having a body shaped like a banana is attractive?

Shaped much more like a pear.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 11:07

kingstonlake wrote:What’s an instagram?  Is that something you get at the weed store drive thru?

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 11:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:I agree with the OP. Guys should stick to looking at the more attainable girls like we did back in the day with the SI Swimsuit issue and Sears Catalogue.

Ladies Home Journal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 12:52

tGreenWay wrote:

Ladies Home Journal.

National Geographic
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:17

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/ho37rk/instagram_model/

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:49

Have y’all followed MSUs own Holly Sonders on Insta? She used to be better looking before the hatchet job on her face but damn that ass...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:20

Motown Spartan wrote:Have y’all followed MSUs own Holly Sonders on Insta?  She used to be better looking before the hatchet job on her face but damn that ass...

Holy shit. You ain't kidding. What the hell did she do to herself? :(

She's taking the same path as Jenna Jameson.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:58

JFC she ruined herself. Wtf
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 15:18

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ladies Home Journal.

National Geographic

Hell, yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 15:20

Motown Spartan wrote:Have y’all followed MSUs own Holly Sonders on Insta? She used to be better looking before the hatchet job on her face but damn that ass...

She was beautiful before all the surgeries. Now, she’s just gross.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 15:51

I am an assman. That one is grossly large though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 16:51

Rocinante wrote:

I am an assman. That one is grossly large though.

Seems like we’ve had this discussion before. As best as I remember, big asses didn’t really become a talking point until J Lo came on the scene. Yes, there were others before her, but she’s the one who took big asses mainstream. I remember the Elmore Leonard movie she did, Out of Sight, where we got to see that much talked about booty. It was nice, but I remember thinking it was still too big for my tastes. It’s funny because now her ass is small in comparison with today’s standards for big butts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 17:16

Motown Spartan wrote:Have y’all followed MSUs own Holly Sonders on Insta?  She used to be better looking before the hatchet job on her face but damn that ass...
I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Holly_12
I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Holly_13
I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models Holly_14
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 17:22

Right there with you. Nothing wrong with a bit of junk in the trunk but I don't wanna see the entire junk yard.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 21:01

haha I honestly don't do the instagram but i saw a yahoo sports article about NBA bench player Tyler Herro shooting way above his average off the court and I had to see this girls account. Figured it fit the scenario.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 22:13

The Pantry wrote:

Definitely uses a bidet
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 22:22

Nordic wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Definitely uses a bidet

I don’t understand why guys fawn over Instagram models 502811600
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by lovatet Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 15:01

In fact, the cover is beautiful, but inside the people are empty... I never understood why girls show their nudity to attract likes and followers on Instagram. I've always wondered what their parents would say if they saw this... On the contrary, I really like to follow modest girls on Instagram who touch with their intelligence, and not with their naked body. For example, recently my friend was very upset because her page and reviews of classical literature are not gaining new subscribers. I decided to cheer her up and ordered subscribers to famoid.com and it helped! She was very happy and I think that it's not so bad to actually buy subscribers, since it's very difficult to recruit them at the very beginning of running the page.

Last edited by lovatet on Tue 13 Jul 2021 - 8:55; edited 1 time in total
lovatet
lovatet
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 15:06

lovatet wrote:In fact, the cover is beautiful, and the people are empty inside...

Solid first bump and first post.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 17:23

Welcome new poster.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:52

tGreenWay wrote:Welcome new poster. Elbow test?
fixy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:54

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Welcome new poster. Elbow test?
fixy

I don’t get it. I’m not street like you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down