Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Morse and his mom

+10
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
duffy munn
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
14 posters

Go down

Mike Morse and his mom Empty Mike Morse and his mom

Post by Dendrobates Sat May 09, 2020 10:49 am

Every one is his commercials involve his mom. The latest one was him constantly FaceTiming her and she’s not there on one of them. Anyone else think... we get it. Just fuck your mom already? We don’t care, just quit showing your damn obsession with her 24/7.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mike Morse and his mom Empty Re: Mike Morse and his mom

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat May 09, 2020 11:03 am

My favorite one is older ad, when she sees him chasing the ambulance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat May 09, 2020 11:11 am

I miss the jingles. They were practically out of Detroiters they were so bad.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat May 09, 2020 11:22 am

The problem with local TV ads right now is the Art Van bankruptcy. We're seeing more of everything else in their absence. Mike Morse, Goodman Acker, Randazzo Heating, Marygrove Awning, David Hall and the ultra cheesy power home solar guy. I hate that I actually know his name but I refuse to type it out.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat May 09, 2020 11:34 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:The problem with local TV ads right now is the Art Van bankruptcy. We're seeing more of everything else in their absence. Mike Morse, Goodman Acker, Randazzo Heating, Marygrove Awning, David Hall and the ultra cheesy power home solar guy. I hate that I actually know his name but I refuse to type it out.

I bought a system from Power Home Solar, over the objection of my wife. I now have a complaint in to the Attorney General office basically wanting them to force Power Home to come uninstall it and refund what I have into it. Not really enough into it to hire an attorney. Unless you're paying 50 cents or more per kwh I'd stay way far away from solar because it's never going to pay for itself, like they claim.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat May 09, 2020 11:40 am

Never heard of him.

Is he the guy responsible for the Code?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat May 09, 2020 11:54 am

Mike Morse is the money behind the making of the Plandemic.

Editor’s note: The comment above is opinion and intended for comedic purposes, only. No statement of fact is implied or suggested in any manner. Please don’t sue me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 09, 2020 12:06 pm

Who is Mike Morse?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat May 09, 2020 12:09 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I miss the jingles. They were practically out of Detroiters they were so bad.

Leave Jingles out of this
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat May 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Meet Mike in Hawaii over xmas break. We did yoga together. He was a nice guy. Mom wasn't there.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Wait, so Mr. Alan’s and Bernstein law are not filling the ad gap Floyd now talks about in every thread?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat May 09, 2020 1:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:The problem with local TV ads right now is the Art Van bankruptcy. We're seeing more of everything else in their absence. Mike Morse, Goodman Acker, Randazzo Heating, Marygrove Awning, David Hall and the ultra cheesy power home solar guy. I hate that I actually know his name but I refuse to type it out.

It's not just Art Van causing it, it is that most businesses pulled their advertising.

What's left are companies that are still able to do business, a lot of which could never afford to run TV ads. The stations/cable systems are desperate, and with so much unsold inventory to fill, they're bonusing free ads to the advertisers that they do still have spending money, so we see more ads over and over again.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat May 09, 2020 1:30 pm

The baseball player?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat May 09, 2020 1:37 pm

For those of you unsure of who he is, he is a metro Detroit personal injury lawyer. Who is the classic stereotypical scum bag lawyer. And every commercial he involves his mom. It sounds cute and innocent, but you know they want to bang.

Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat May 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Used to use his sister till she turned states evidence on him over to the Feds. He’s got a hill to climb still.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat May 09, 2020 1:46 pm

Dendrobates wrote:For those of you unsure of who he is, he is a metro Detroit personal injury lawyer. Who is the classic stereotypical scum bag lawyer. And every commercial he involves his mom. It sounds cute and innocent, but you know they want to bang.

He has aged well

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morse
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:

It's not just Art Van causing it, it is that most businesses pulled their advertising.

What's left are companies that are still able to do business, a lot of which could never afford to run TV ads. The stations/cable systems are desperate, and with so much unsold inventory to fill, they're bonusing free ads to the advertisers that they do still have spending money, so we see more ads over and over again.

Makes sense.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sat May 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:

I bought a system from Power Home Solar, over the objection of my wife. I now have a complaint in to the Attorney General office basically wanting them to force  Power Home to come uninstall it and refund what I have into it. Not really enough into it to hire an attorney. Unless you're paying 50 cents or more per kwh I'd stay way far away from solar because it's never going to pay for itself, like they claim.

Interesting.  I pay about $.10 a kWh and have been kicking around the idea of installing some solar.  I live in DE and our whole house is electric.  We heat with 2 heat pumps which, is not that uncommon here.  We have a very good southern exposure and DE is more sunny than Michigan, especially in the winter.

Our electric company (Delmarva) estimates the payback at 14 years, from what I have been told is conservative.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Is Joumana something or other still on all the busses and billboards. Was she personal injury or DUI?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat May 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Dendrobates wrote:For those of you unsure of who he is, he is a metro Detroit personal injury lawyer. Who is the classic stereotypical scum bag lawyer. And every commercial he involves his mom. It sounds cute and innocent, but you know they want to bang.

When we were in downward dog, he told me he likes pandas
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat May 09, 2020 4:00 pm

MSU addict wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I bought a system from Power Home Solar, over the objection of my wife. I now have a complaint in to the Attorney General office basically wanting them to force  Power Home to come uninstall it and refund what I have into it. Not really enough into it to hire an attorney. Unless you're paying 50 cents or more per kwh I'd stay way far away from solar because it's never going to pay for itself, like they claim.

Interesting.  I pay about $.10 a kWh and have been kicking around the idea of installing some solar.  I live in DE and our whole house is electric.  We heat with 2 heat pumps which, is not that uncommon here.  We have a very good southern exposure and DE is more sunny than Michigan, especially in the winter.

Our electric company (Delmarva) estimates the payback at 14 years, from what I have been told is conservative.

They sold me a system with only 8 panels which is way undersized for what I need. I bitched about it and they added 3 more panels at no charge. Problem is that eight of the panels face east and they're all in the shade after about 3:30 - 4:00. I'm not sure where the sun shines at most of the time where they're from but it's certainly not from the east where I live. Cost per panel with the 3 thrown in comes to about $1k each. You could do your own system for way less than that per panel. I'd check with more than one place before you sink a bunch of money into it. Some states require a site survey, Michigan doesn't and I'm pretty sure all they did was look at google earth and said yep, there's a house there, it's got large trees growing around it that shade the roof but that's not our problem. Hopefully it soon will be their problem.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat May 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Never heard of him, not a fan
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat May 09, 2020 7:58 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Who is Mike Morse?

Used to be a muckity muck at Zildjian Cymbols. You’re welcome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Invented the Morse Code.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 pm

He’s the guy who coined the term Morse or less.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down