Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

+12
DWags
msugolfguy
Rocinante
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Cameron
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Cameron wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I promised I wouldn't question your response about why you think that and I'm not.  I sincerely appreciate the insight.  Your reasons are your reasons and there's nothing wrong with civil disagreements between friends (and by "friends", I mean strangers on the internet).  But I don't see why you need to create an exaggerated strawman about what I supposedly think rather than let your opinion stand on its own.

It's because he's a shithead.
And then there's that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon May 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I promised I wouldn't question your response about why you think that and I'm not. I sincerely appreciate the insight. Your reasons are your reasons and there's nothing wrong with civil disagreements between friends (and by "friends", I mean strangers on the internet). But I don't see why you need to create an exaggerated strawman about what I supposedly think rather than let your opinion stand on its own.
when I said "you" I wasn't necessarily referring to you - the guy who lives in the heat with a bunch of sand and old people - I was more or less referring to "you" as people in general. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Fair enough.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon May 25, 2020 7:17 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
when I said "you" I wasn't necessarily referring to you - the guy who lives in the heat with a bunch of sand and old people - I was more or less referring to "you" as people in general. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Fair enough.

Still essentially strawmanning. As is his wont, he ignores whatever the person he is talking to is saying and instead just rails against whatever caricature his mind conjures up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon May 25, 2020 8:17 pm

Cameron wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Fair enough.

Still essentially strawmanning. As is his wont, he ignores whatever the person he is talking to is saying and instead just rails against whatever caricature his mind conjures up.

True, I just didn't want my own thoughts misrepresented by a strawman and didn't feel like going down the road of arguing about a generalization. Generalizations are one of the biggest problems with modern political discourse, but that's a long road to venture down.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 25, 2020 8:50 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:

True, I just didn't want my own thoughts misrepresented by a strawman and didn't feel like going down the road of arguing about a generalization. Generalizations are one of the biggest problems with modern political discourse, but that's a long road to venture down.
you're a great American. tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Oh oh.. Biden paid people doing a job.

Biden paid top executives millions

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Oh oh.. Biden paid people doing a job.

Biden paid top executives millions

Didn't the Trumps keep all their money for their fraud foundation? Also, Clinton foundation was a A rated but that didn't stop the press from running wild with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:01 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Oh oh.. Biden paid people doing a job.

Didn't the Trumps keep all their money for their fraud foundation? Also, Clinton foundation was a A rated but that didn't stop the press from running wild with it.
here's the funny thing..

the mainstream media in this situation isn't upset about Biden stealing money.. they're upset about him paying people. tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 3 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:56 pm

You'd have to be a complete moron to give any money to the Trump Foundation -

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pays-2-million-judgment-misusing-his-charity-new-york-n1099296
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:52 am

steveschneider wrote:You'd have to be a complete moron to give any money to the Trump Foundation -

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-pays-2-million-judgment-misusing-his-charity-new-york-n1099296

The $2 million will go to eight different charities: Army Emergency Relief, the Children's Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Trump also agreed to distribute the remaining $1.8 million in the foundation's coffers among those same charities.

Each charity will receive a total of $476,140.41.

I'm surprised Trump's head didn't explode when he saw that bolded part.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You'd have to be a complete moron to give any money to the Trump Foundation -

The $2 million will go to eight different charities: Army Emergency Relief, the Children's Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Trump also agreed to distribute the remaining $1.8 million in the foundation's coffers among those same charities.

Each charity will receive a total of $476,140.41.

I'm surprised Trump's head didn't explode when he saw that bolded part.

It was written in complete sentences without bullets. That means it lost Trump's attention. Maybe a picture or two would have helped.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3