Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

+12
DWags
msugolfguy
Rocinante
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Cameron
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 14:52

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Also, if you think Trump isn’t foaming at the mouth to debate this doddering fool, you’re crazy.  Trump will destroy him on stage if Biden doesn’t get some magical Obama message skillz.

Meh, I heard the same thing about Bernie vs Biden and Biden handed him his ass. Also, Clinton mopped the floor with Trump every debate and it made little difference.
yep.

I don't think anyone is sitting at home watching the debates (that probably won't happen) saying "well, honey, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator sure has a good handle on how developmental education and embedded classroom support will help ___________ to be successful at the community college this fall. I think I'm going to vote for him".

they'll vote for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because they hate and mock the same people he does and because, like him, they're good, honest christians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals..

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 14:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Meh, I heard the same thing about Bernie vs Biden and Biden handed him his ass. Also, Clinton mopped the floor with Trump every debate and it made little difference.
yep.

I don't think anyone is sitting at home saying "well, honey, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator sure has a good handle on how developmental education and embedded classroom support will help ___________ to be successful at the community college this fall. I think I'm going to vote for him".

they'll vote for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because they hate and mock the same people he does and because, like him, they're good, honest christians.

For weeks prior to the Bernie debate his fans were claiming that Biden was too afraid to debate him. Also, during the debate Bernie referred to Covid-19 as Ebola multiple times in one of his answers. If Biden had done that the Bernie fans would have made clips of it and pasted it all over twitter. #facts
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-22, 15:51

This isn't even really a thing I don't think. I don't give a fuck what white people think about it, either. If it upsets a decent chunk of black folks, then I would be inclined to take it more seriously. And I'm not using some random Twitter account as anecdotal evidence. I just don't think this is seriously a thing that is going to upset the black community.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-22, 16:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Everybody knows who you’re voting for Bob. Everything in this election will be on the margins. The unfortunate truth right now is that a lot of those swing voters still trust trump more than Biden when it comes to the economy. I know it’s dumb, but it’s consistent in polling. He trails Biden by a c-hair in MI. Depending on messaging, he could easily win it.
I've already said that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is winning in November.

trust me, I know how stupid Americans are.
yep. You're one of the best examples.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 18:38

For the racist christians who listen to whatever the mainstream media tells you to be upset about..

Yesterday your christian rapist hero  glorified a Nazi. tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 502811600 tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 502811600

But we already know who you are. tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 18:53

Call me crazy but I think people are more concerned about a guy who calls Mexicans rapists, locks kids in cages and who says nazis are fine people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-22, 19:28

steveschneider wrote:Call me crazy but I think people are more concerned about a guy who calls Mexicans rapists, locks kids in cages and who says nazis are fine people.
while I appreciate what you're saying, you might be overestimating "people".

We'll see.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-22, 19:48

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1263871146258100229?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2020-05-23, 07:02

Well I'll say it. That was a terrible interview yesterday by Joe. It's not a great start.

Trump will get a lot of play with it and gives him more oxygen. Bidens best move is saying nothing and let Trump beat himself. He's his own enemy currently.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-23, 07:12

steveschneider wrote:https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1263871146258100229?s=21
pretty sure Jemele reads my posts here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-23, 07:39

https://twitter.com/vexedinthecity/status/1263863355762229249?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-23, 10:12

This ———> https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1263965047237292038?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-23, 12:28

To that point, he did apologize. It's much ado about nothing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52773555

Biden campaign adviser Symone Sanders defended the comments on Friday, saying they were made "in jest".

"Let's be clear about what the VP was saying: he was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump's any day. Period."

Mr Biden scrambled to make amends on a call later to black business leaders.

"I should not have been so cavalier," he said. "I've never, never, ever taken the African American community for granted."

He added: "I shouldn't have been such a wise guy."

He continued: "No-one should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background."
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-05-23, 12:45

At this point it just doesn't matter what Biden does. I have faith that the people around him and he himself, will fill key positions up with competent people. If the fucker comes out in a diaper and is drooling and says "is any 13 year old girls available for backstage", I'm voting for him. I won't waste my vote on a third party candidate. I won't not vote. I believe we have one chance to strengthen America and to help those people who help America the most, and that's to get rid of Trump and his band of merry Rich Men, who hate minorities.

(the 13 year old girl part was in very bad taste, but I'm trying to make a point. I apologize for it's grossness. But it remains in my post)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-05-23, 12:46

Saw an “independent” ad slamming Biden on his stances toward China.

For some reason the ad never mentioned the 100+ Chinese registered trade The Trump Organization has in China nor was there a mention of the 17 trademarks that were registered for Ivanka Trump’s fashion business granted since her father was elected POTUS.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-24, 01:30

tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 Biden10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-24, 09:32

Press still covering the Biden gaffe, Trumps bigoted remark not being reported. Whatever, it’s shit like this that causes people to lose trust in the press.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-24, 09:34

Also, he had one hell of a week being a misogynist.

https://twitter.com/weinsteinlaw/status/1264412456429944833?s=21

But go on with the Biden gaffe morons.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-24, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:Press still covering the Biden gaffe, Trumps bigoted remark not being reported. Whatever, it’s shit like this that causes people to lose trust in the press.
it helps to remember that the mainstream media is the reason the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator was elected and that they're actively campaigning for him again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-24, 12:20

Yes, actively campaigning for Trump by constantly calling him a liar, a racist, a terrible example to the country, and pretty much virulently bashing him on everything he says and does (and once in a while it is not completely deserved). Those tricky media folks must be implanting subliminal messages.

Note: FoxNews is not mainstream media...except in BobWorld.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-24, 15:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:Yes, actively campaigning for Trump by constantly calling him a liar, a racist, a terrible example to the country, and pretty much virulently bashing him on everything he says and does (and once in a while it is not completely deserved). Those tricky media folks must be implanting subliminal messages.

you're welcome to your opinion.

(See how easy that is?) tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-24, 16:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Yes, actively campaigning for Trump by constantly calling him a liar, a racist, a terrible example to the country, and pretty much virulently bashing him on everything he says and does (and once in a while it is not completely deserved). Those tricky media folks must be implanting subliminal messages.

you're welcome to your opinion.

(See how easy that is?) tOfficial Running Compilation of Biden Scandals.. - Page 2 969504605

It's also reality.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-05-24, 18:44

I missed Pantry's outrage when...

https://apnews.com/1bc3065eb2e4414289ef0ac1ac4ebaf7
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-24, 19:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're welcome to your opinion.

It's also reality.
cool.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-05-25, 07:21

Point of order- Fox News is most definitely mainstream media. I can’t come up with a realistic way of looking at it that considers them anything other than mainstream, no matter what they would say about themselves.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 07:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Point of order- Fox News is most definitely mainstream media. I can’t come up with a realistic way of looking at it that considers them anything other than mainstream, no matter what they would say about themselves.
you can't have a conversation with people who think the mainstream media isn't the problem.

It's best just to let them move forward and realize that they're how we got here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-05-25, 07:30

Also the media almost never says any of that. They rarely call him a liar. They almost never call him a racist. They definitely don’t say that he’s bad for the country.

That might be how you interpret it, and that’s fine, but that’s never what they say. They say “president trump skirts the truth”. That’s not the same thing.

“While others who occupied the White House at times skirted close to or even over the line, finding ways to appeal to the resentments of white Americans with subtle and not-so-subtle appeals,” Baker wrote, “none of them in modern times fanned the flames as overtly, relentlessly and even eagerly as Mr. Trump.”

That was in the New York Times after trump did some particularly racist tweeting. You might interpret that as him saying trump is a racist. But it’s not what it says and not what you said that they do. They don’t do that. They dance around it endlessly. Whether they should or shouldn’t pull the trigger and say those things- well, I guess you can have a conversation about that if you want. But to say that the media actually calls him a liar or racist is completely false.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-25, 09:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Point of order- Fox News is most definitely mainstream media. I can’t come up with a realistic way of looking at it that considers them anything other than mainstream, no matter what they would say about themselves.

Ok, let me help you out with a realistic way of looking at it, such as, I don't know, the definition of the word mainstream.

main·stream

/ˈmānˌstrēm/

noun

the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-25, 09:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also the media almost never says any of that. They rarely call him a liar. They almost never call him a racist. They definitely don’t say that he’s bad for the country.

That might be how you interpret it, and that’s fine, but that’s never what they say. They say “president trump skirts the truth”. That’s not the same thing.

“While others who occupied the White House at times skirted close to or even over the line, finding ways to appeal to the resentments of white Americans with subtle and not-so-subtle appeals,” Baker wrote, “none of them in modern times fanned the flames as overtly, relentlessly and even eagerly as Mr. Trump.”

That was in the New York Times after trump did some particularly racist tweeting. You might interpret that as him saying trump is a racist. But it’s not what it says and not what you said that they do. They don’t do that. They dance around it endlessly. Whether they should or shouldn’t pull the trigger and say those things- well, I guess you can have a conversation about that if you want. But to say that the media actually calls him a liar or racist is completely false.

Turn on CNN or MSNBC sometime and you'll most definitely hear them call him a liar and a racist. Those exact words.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-25, 09:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you can't have a conversation with people who think the mainstream media isn't the problem.

It's best just to let them move forward and realize that they're how we got here.

Says the guy who gets all of his news from select Twitter sources.

I'm not saying that they're without their faults, but with a 20:1 ratio of anti trump vs pro trump talk, it is delusional to suggest that they're actively campaigning for Trump.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 09:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you can't have a conversation with people who think the mainstream media isn't the problem.

Says the guy who gets all of his news from select Twitter sources.

I'm not saying that they're without their faults, but with a 20:1 ratio of anti trump vs pro trump talk, it is delusional to suggest that they're actively campaigning for Trump.

okay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 09:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also the media almost never says any of that. They rarely call him a liar. They almost never call him a racist. They definitely don’t say that he’s bad for the country.

he's good for business so they promote him accordingly.

I suspect mainstream media viewership is through the roof as the deplorables stay glued to receieve their marching orders and talking points.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-25, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

he's good for business so they promote him accordingly.

I suspect mainstream media viewership is through the roof as the deplorables stay glued to receieve their marching orders and talking points.

Sensationalism, yes, absolutely. I don't even believe that all of them are completely sincere in what they say (nor do I think that all of the FoxNews people are sincere in what they say). But whatever their motivations/real thoughts are, if you think that they influence people then what they say is what matters. So help me understand why you think that constantly attacking him is actively campaigning for him?

I'm not looking for an argument (really, I'm not) just trying to understand how you come to that conclusion. I won't even comment or question your response.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 11:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: he's good for business so they promote him accordingly.

Sensationalism, yes, absolutely.  I don't even believe that all of them are completely sincere in what they say (nor do I think that all of the FoxNews people are sincere in what they say).  But whatever their motivations/real thoughts are, if you think that they influence people then what they say is what matters. So help me understand why you think that constantly attacking him is actively campaigning for him?

I'm not looking for an argument (really, I'm not) just trying to understand how you come to that conclusion.  I won't even comment or question your response.  
I don't watch or read their garbage. I just remember how they treated Hillary vs how they normalized an admitted sexual predator.

Tells me all I need to know.

America is a very stupid country and the codependent relationship the electorate has with its media is a major reason why.

If you want, you can believe that the mainstream media is a paragon of intellectual honesty and its viewers are esteemed scholars. That's cool - I just choose not to.

And you're not going to change my mind. I'm an idiot but I ain't that stupid.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-25, 13:11

Trump accuses a tv host of murder, makes fun of Abrams weight, Pelosi’s appearance and implies Hillary is a skank but I’m sure the next Biden controversy will get a lot more attention by the press.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 14:22

steveschneider wrote:Trump accuses a tv host of murder, makes fun of Abrams weight, Pelosi’s appearance and implies Hillary is a skank but I’m sure the next Biden controversy will get a lot more attention by the press.
I do wonder what the next Biden scandal will be that the mainstream media runs with..

Bet we have a good story about him suppressing his medical records on the way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-25, 14:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Sensationalism, yes, absolutely.  I don't even believe that all of them are completely sincere in what they say (nor do I think that all of the FoxNews people are sincere in what they say).  But whatever their motivations/real thoughts are, if you think that they influence people then what they say is what matters. So help me understand why you think that constantly attacking him is actively campaigning for him?

I'm not looking for an argument (really, I'm not) just trying to understand how you come to that conclusion.  I won't even comment or question your response.  
I don't watch or read their garbage. I just remember how they treated Hillary vs how they normalized an admitted sexual predator.

America is a very stupid country and the codependent relationship the electorate has with its media is a major reason why.

If you want, you can believe that the mainstream media is a paragon of intellectual honesty and its viewers are esteemed scholars. That's cool - I just choose not to.

I promised I wouldn't question your response about why you think that and I'm not. I sincerely appreciate the insight. Your reasons are your reasons and there's nothing wrong with civil disagreements between friends (and by "friends", I mean strangers on the internet). But I don't see why you need to create an exaggerated strawman about what I supposedly think rather than let your opinion stand on its own.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-05-25, 15:45

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I've already said that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is winning in November.

trust me, I know how stupid Americans are.
yep. You're one of the best examples.

Wasn’t your trip to Wells Halls to be among your peers enjoyable as you expected Pantry?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-25, 16:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I promised I wouldn't question your response about why you think that and I'm not.  I sincerely appreciate the insight.  Your reasons are your reasons and there's nothing wrong with civil disagreements between friends (and by "friends", I mean strangers on the internet).  But I don't see why you need to create an exaggerated strawman about what I supposedly think rather than let your opinion stand on its own.

It's because he's a shithead.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-25, 16:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I promised I wouldn't question your response about why you think that and I'm not. I sincerely appreciate the insight. Your reasons are your reasons and there's nothing wrong with civil disagreements between friends (and by "friends", I mean strangers on the internet). But I don't see why you need to create an exaggerated strawman about what I supposedly think rather than let your opinion stand on its own.
when I said "you" I wasn't necessarily referring to you - the guy who lives in the heat with a bunch of sand and old people - I was more or less referring to "you" as people in general. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next