Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic

+4
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
GRR Spartan
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic Empty Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic

Post by DWags 2020-05-20, 12:07

I can't imagine how proud this staunch right to life Governor must be, to be the very first to get to kill an inmate durig the Pandemic.

Mike Parson, pulls the trigger, gets to be the first Governor to execute a prisoner during lock down where it's harder getting emergency stays

Mike Parson proud to be the first sitting Governor to march in the right to life rallies!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic Empty Re: Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-05-20, 12:12

Pro Life only protects the unborn. Once you’re out of the womb and breathing oxygen you are on your own. Then it is up to you to find bootstraps to pull yourself up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic Empty Re: Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic

Post by DWags 2020-05-20, 12:17

GRR Spartan wrote:Pro Life only protects the unborn. Once you’re out of the womb and breathing oxygen you are on your own. Then it is up to you to find bootstraps to pull yourself up.

Pretty much. So, they should refer to themselves as pro birth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-20, 12:29

I have nothing but contempt for the whole state of Missouri. St. Louis is the worst place I've ever been, and I've been to West Lafeyette, Indiana.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-20, 15:30

you'd almost think that the christians aren't really pro-life..? scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-20, 17:32

Cameron wrote:I have nothing but contempt for the whole state of Missouri. St. Louis is the worst place I've ever been, and I've been to West Lafeyette, Indiana.

That is bold. Indiana really sucks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2020-05-21, 12:50

Cameron wrote:I have nothing but contempt for the whole state of Missouri. St. Louis is the worst place I've ever been, and I've been to West Lafeyette, Indiana.

Serious? West Lafayette is a joke. I mean Purdue is a great school but ugh. I can't see how St. Louis is worse.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-21, 12:57

When I was in St. Louis, it was the middle of August. Hell on earth. Also, fuck the Cardinals.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-21, 13:47

Missouri Governor Mike Parson, first governor to ever speak at a Right to Life rally, pulls the trigger and gets to kill the first prisoner during the covid pandemic 1966794946 Man you've been on a roll lately. Good stuff.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 11:08

At the request of Gov. Mike Parson, the Missouri Department of Health conducted an analysis of COVID-19 infections and deaths in those cities and counties that implemented mask mandates compared to the rest of the state. As The Missouri Independent reports, the results of that analysis were clear: During every part of the pandemic, mask mandates worked to reduce rates of infections and prevent deaths.

The department then sent an email to Parson’s office reporting that the mandates worked, complete with a pair of graphs showing the results of their analysis. From of April through October, areas with mask mandates averaged 15.8 cases per day for every 100,000 residents. Those areas without a mask mandate had 21.7 cases per day over the same period. The difference in the rate of deaths is even more stark. Deaths in areas without mask mandates occurred at a rate three times higher than in those areas with masks.

The difference between the results is consistent over the course of the entire pandemic, through both peaks and valleys of infection in the state. The mask-gap is there before vaccines become available, after vaccines become available, and right through the period in which delta becomes dominant. At the very end of the study period, mandates are saving lives more effectively than ever, with a death rate in masked areas that’s literally fifteen times lower than in unmasked areas.

So naturally, Parsons did what any good Republican governor would do when confronted with information that could save thousands of lives in his state—he buried it.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/12/2/2067178/-Missouri-Department-of-Health-found-that-mask-mandates-work-then-they-hid-the-results
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down