Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case?

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Motown Spartan
PennSpartan
Rocinante
Trapper Gus
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case? Empty FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case?

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-24, 09:30

This case looks like a typical example where the FBI became the enabling factor in comminating a crime.

I know the law enforcement argument is that the perps didn't have to follow through with it, however I find this law enforcement method beyond the pale.

Law enforcement should be getting people who really do it all on their own, not people where law enforcement is providing the means.

These idiots could have spent all their days getting drunk, or high, playing little war games in their woods, and never gone beyond that without the FBI's help.

I have the same problem where the FBI provides the bomb making materials to "terrorists"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Bredo Morstoel and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case? Empty Re: FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case?

Post by Rocinante 2022-01-24, 14:16

It’s not looking great. Just your daily reminder that cops aren’t very smart.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case? Empty Re: FBI Entrapment of RWNJ's in Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case?

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 14:26

They do it every day. Thousands of perverts have been caught online thinking they are talking to a 14 year old girl instead of a cop about having sex. The military has had spies infiltrating the enemy forever. It’s playing offense instead of defense. It’s not smart to wait for the crime to be committed before you act.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-01-24, 15:36

Said every fascist ever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-01-24, 15:54

PennSpartan wrote:They do it every day. Thousands of perverts have been caught online thinking they are talking to a 14 year old girl instead of a cop about having sex. The military has had spies infiltrating the enemy forever. It’s playing offense instead of defense. It’s not smart to wait for the crime to be committed before you act.

The worst kind of fake democrats are fascist fake democrats.

Listen up people!!! In a world of RWNJ, be something other than a RWNJ or PennSpartan.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 15:58

I forgot, Progressives hate cops. Unless their own family is getting murdered. Then they complain that they’re not doing their jobs.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-01-24, 16:45

"When there are no perps to bust, manufacture some!" - FBI slogan, probably.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 17:03

January 6 was police brutality! -Progressive slogan, probably.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-01-24, 17:09

Ashli Babbitt got what she deserved.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 17:11

MLK got what he deserved.
James Earl Ray was a victim of police brutality.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-24, 17:15

PennSpartan wrote:MLK got what he deserved.

I bet this made sense in your head to type and hit post
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, Rocinante and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 17:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:MLK got what he deserved.

I’m just playing monkey boy’s sixth grade game. Nothing he says make sense.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-24, 17:21

And you saw fit to type what you typed when you could have typed literally anything else
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 17:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:And you saw fit to type what you typed when you could have typed literally anything else
Just pointing out the stupidity of Progressive hatred of cops. Now they think the kidnap plotters are heroes.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-24, 17:32

I don’t think that you did that effectively in anyway shape or form with that post. And I don’t think everyone speaks purely in terms of heroes and bad guys because not everyone is a total dope.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 17:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t think that you did that effectively in anyway shape or form with that post. And I don’t think everyone speaks purely in terms of heroes and bad guys because not everyone is a total dope.
The fact that it hit home with you shows it was very effective.  That was the purpose.  If I had used some unknown white guy you wouldn’t have even noticed it.

Last edited by PennSpartan on 2022-01-24, 20:20; edited 1 time in total
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-24, 18:06

The fact is Penn, what you type when you are are doing is stupid.

Progressives don't hate the police; we want them to be better.

That you make up a claim and try to pin it on others is just stupid.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 18:19

Trapper Gus wrote:The fact is Penn, what you type when you are are doing is stupid.

Read posts #2, 4, 5, and 7 and tell me if they’re stupid. I’ll put you down as hoping the kidnappers get acquitted.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-01-24, 18:22

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:The fact is Penn, what you type when you are are doing is stupid.

Read posts #2, 4, 5, and 7 and tell me if they’re stupid. I’ll put you down as hoping the kidnappers get acquitted.

Kidnappers?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-01-24, 19:54

PennSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You may not agree with me, but I assure you it makes sense. Your response didn't make much sense, unless you think Ashli Babbitt and MLK are comparable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-24, 20:14

Cameron wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

You may not agree with me, but I assure you it makes sense. Your response didn't make much sense, unless you think Ashli Babbitt and MLK are comparable.
They were both human beings. One was breaking the law, the other wasn’t. The common thread is the police were involved in both of their deaths in some aspect. You might hate the cops, but they aren’t going away and even Progressives aren’t going to change that.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-24, 21:29

kingstonlake wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Kidnappers?

Penn sometimes has difficulty keeping reality straight ...

Inside informants, even planed ones, I understand.

Creating a lie and then pretending something was going to happen is a joke.

The Police are out of control with this stuff.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-25, 06:19

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Kidnappers?

We will have to agree to disagree, Trap. It’s okay, though. I’m checking out of this joint. I know when I am outnumbered and unwelcome. I enjoyed our debates here and previously. You always kept it above board. I’m assigning you as caretaker of my Biden thread. Make him proud! Take care. -Penn
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-01-25, 06:29

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

We will have to agree to disagree, Trap. It’s okay, though. I’m checking out of this joint. I know when I am outnumbered and unwelcome. I enjoyed our debates here and previously. You always kept it above board. I’m assigning you as caretaker of my Biden thread. Make him proud! Take care. -Penn

This isn't an airport.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-01-25, 06:37

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

So, that's it? You're outnumbered so you're going to take your ball and go home? That's rather childish? Perhaps, as an adult, you could take that feedback as an indicator that maybe you should perhaps consider someone else's point of view instead of taking the position of "I'm right and you're wrong" on every disagreement.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Bredo Morstoel and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-25, 07:47

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Well, whatever, dude.

There are people arguing on your side, maybe you just didn't notice that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-01-25, 07:56

He Penn, on your way out the door could you drop bouquet of flowers on your favorite moderate George McGoverns grave?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-25, 08:08

Penn is an odd bird ...

He believes he is being fiscally responsible and socially liberal.

He's correct that at one point that was something that moderate Democrats & Republicans both supported, back around 1972 ...

No longer, perhaps sadly, however he's not seeing where we are, politically, now and so he has taken to disproving John Donne.  He is on a small island.

edit - now that I think about it, he and Bob are much alike, however Bob laughs it off where Penn takes it too personally ...

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-01-25, 09:44; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-01-25, 08:22

Penn is your typical old guy union Dem. most of my uncles fall into this category. Dems their whole life. Benefited from it. Then, as soon as they retired and we reached a stage of social evolution where everyone in the party has a voice (not just old establishment white guys) it became uncomfortable. They start being concerned about everyone else. What they’re doing. What they’re getting. What they wear. How they spend their money. What they look like. How they act. What are they saying. These types liked it better when they were out of site out of mind and had their vote.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-25, 08:30

He has a lot of that vibe.

The; "I worked hard for what I have and don't see why everyone can't do the same that I did" attitude, which refuses to admit that everything has changed over his working life.  

That and he doesn't seem to understand the advantages which were paid for by the government than have been taken away for people now.

I have a family member who has some of that vibe, too.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-26, 09:48

Back to the OT of the thread, oh poster who is no longer posting ...

The issue is, as law enforcement uses these aggressive methods to set up the opportunities for people break the law it opens itself up to accusations which, if it wasn't doing these things, it couldn't be accused of. The use of these methods is a political one, where law enforcement is anxious to be seen as effective and thus is pushing the envelope using the arguments some posters have stated.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/judge-denies-entrapment-motion-michigan

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-01-27, 12:18

Anyone have a good source of info regarding this? I'd like to read up on it.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-07, 11:29

doesn't sound good for the pro-life christian patriots who wanted to kidnap and murder Gretchen Whitmer.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2022-08-23, 13:19; edited 2 times in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-10, 15:59

Bump because RQA didn't use the search function
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-10, 21:31

I see Penn is being Penn still.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-11, 07:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:doesn't sound good for the pro-life christian patriots who wanted to kidnap and murder Gretchen Whitmer.

Say what?

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-08-23, 12:25

Trapper Gus wrote:This case looks like a typical example where the FBI became the enabling factor in comminating a crime.

I know the law enforcement argument is that the perps didn't have to follow through with it, however I find this law enforcement method beyond the pale.

Law enforcement should be getting people who really do it all on their own, not people where law enforcement is providing the means.

These idiots could have spent all their days getting drunk, or high, playing little war games in their woods, and never gone beyond that without the FBI's help.

I have the same problem where the FBI provides the bomb making materials to "terrorists"
Wrong again, Trapper.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-23, 13:20

Bobby Sak wrote:doesn't sound good for the pro-life christian patriots who wanted to kidnap and murder Gretchen Whitmer.  

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A jury on Tuesday convicted two men of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020, a swift victory for prosecutors in a plot that was broken up by the FBI and described as a rallying cry for a U.S. civil war by anti-government extremists.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-08-23, 13:53

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:This case looks like a typical example where the FBI became the enabling factor in comminating a crime.

Wrong again, Trapper.

The result is unusal in that typically white people privilege lets white people walk free.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-08-23, 15:02

Trapper Gus wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
Wrong again, Trapper.

The result is unusal in that typically white people privilege lets white people walk free.
I’m sure you and the other progressives in this thread are heartbroken. The big bad police (FBI) are sending poor folks to prison. Are you defending the “poor guy” in Mar-a-Lago too? Defund, right? F the police! I had a good chuckle re-reading this thread.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next