Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU

5 posters

Go down

Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU Empty Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU

Post by DWags 2020-07-06, 21:43

FTR, I’ve seen Buck grab a mother fucker in the weight room and bitch him out. Tobacco juice spitting all over the place. In his defense I don’t think it was a black or white thing. It was a Buck thing. But in today’s atmosphere, the freep will run with it.

Rison Nystrom.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU Empty Re: Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU

Post by duffy munn 2020-07-07, 00:40

A former player texted me today with this link with a laughing emoji." Buck kicked everyone's ass"
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU Empty Re: Andre Rison: buck Nystrom slapped me when I was a player at MSU

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-07, 09:14

I guess at this I find it a bummer he was so unhappy at MSU but he was one of my all time favorite Spartans. Thank you Andre Rison for all the memories.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-07-07, 09:41

Reading this I was like... uhh... Football pre-2000, everyone got their asses kicked, right?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-07, 09:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Reading this I was like... uhh... Football pre-2000, everyone got their asses kicked, right?

A dead guy from 5 coaching staffs ago.

i think Andre was just trying to tell a story that relates to some of the things that have come out recently about current coaches & how the player reaction is starting to differ (not shutting up & taking it). I don't think he's intending for there to be some action by MSU specific to his incident. How could there be?

I'm also disappointed he doesn't feel welcome at MSU, though I'm not surprised given what happened with Hunter. We lived in the same dorm freshman year (Wilson). Hopefully, Coach T can mend that fence and any others that might exist.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-07, 10:00

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Reading this I was like... uhh... Football pre-2000, everyone got their asses kicked, right?

I wish Woody Hayes was around to shed some light on that one.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-07, 10:13

For what it's worth I agree with Nick Saban's take in that article.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-07, 10:18

steveschneider wrote:For what it's worth I agree with Nick Saban's take in that article.

What take was that? "Saban was one of the first people to discuss the situation with him." doesn't really tell me anything.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-07, 10:25

Heat Miser wrote:
steveschneider wrote:For what it's worth I agree with Nick Saban's take in that article.

What take was that? "Saban was one of the first people to discuss the situation with him." doesn't really tell me anything.

I misread it as Saban said to Andre he had no right to hit him. I'll change it up I agree with Andre's take that is right after that sentence.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down