Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good

+14
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Probably CF
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Cameron
aualum06
DWags
Nordic
The Pantry
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good Empty Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-03, 20:40

McDonalds French fries.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good Empty Re: Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-03, 20:47

McDonalds fries have one of the best reps in the fry game...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good Empty Re: Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-03, 20:49

tSwill
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-03, 20:50

GreenWay's spoken word album.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-03, 21:08

Turtleneck wrote:GreenWay's spoken word album.

This isn’t the shitty/shitty thread. Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-03, 21:08

CORNER BLITZ wrote:McDonalds fries have one of the best reps in the fry game...

I was kinda going off the health angle.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-03, 21:13

Yeah, kingston botched the starter to this thread. Not even any ketchup needed.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-03, 21:26

If your getting McD's to go, do the fries make it home before you eat them all? Impossible not to dip into that bag
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-03, 21:28

Bud Light.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-03, 21:35

Bud heavy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-03, 21:38

For the record, I think Wendy’s fries give McD a run for their money.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-08-03, 21:55

kingstonlake wrote:For the record, I think Wendy’s fries give McD a run for their money.

Crazy talk
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-03, 21:57

kingstonlake wrote:For the record, I think Wendy’s fries give McD a run for their money.
You're wrong, as usual. Now, please tell us 5 Guys fries are equally as good as MickeyD.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-08-04, 00:56

Miller High Life
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-04, 02:01

Turtleneck wrote:GreenWay's spoken word album.

Will never be as good as Fabio’s.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-04, 02:02

kingstonlake wrote:

I was kinda going off the health angle.

Too late. There’s no backtracking on (yet) another of your shitty shitty threads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-04, 02:04

Nordic wrote:If your getting McD's to go, do the fries make it home before you eat them all? Impossible not to dip into that bag

No chance. Gotta eat the fries when they’re hot. Cold fries are almost as shitty as Kingston’s threads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-04, 02:06

Swillers can’t open a thread without finding a shitty post from you, but this might be the shittiest of them all.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-05, 17:34

Spam.

I’ll fight anyone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-05, 17:46

DWags wrote:Spam.

I’ll fight anyone.

Mike Tyson?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-05, 18:20

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I’ll fight anyone.

Mike Tyson?

He likes spam, I wouldn’t have to. But I ate it for three days in a row on a canoe trip when I was 18. I remember liking it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-05, 18:35

Hawaiian pizza. Salty, sweet, savory. Now that's a pie.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-05, 18:43

Air Supply
— Kingston
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2020-08-05, 19:01

Texas Roadhouse. Used to hate on it regularly and wouldn’t recommend it for a special night out or anything but if you’re craving steak and don’t feel like cooking it scratches that itch.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-05, 19:39

I’ll fight anyone.
Chorizo spam is killer Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good 361471007

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good Spam11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-08-05, 19:56

I’ll fight anyone.

I'm guessing you were never in the US military and never pondered how many generations of Minnesota Congressman and Senators and DoD purchasing agents Hormel bought off to sell literally tons of Spam to the US military beginning in WW2.

You'd be fighting battalions of former Navy and USMC on that claim but 1000's of Filipinos will have your back.

On topic

McDonald Fries and Dunkin Donut coffee are a lot better than their reputations.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-08-05, 20:04

Probably CF wrote:Texas Roadhouse. Used to hate on it regularly and wouldn’t recommend it for a special night out or anything but if you’re craving steak and don’t feel like cooking it scratches that itch.

If you're craving 10lbs of rolls and cinnamon butter 😍
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-05, 20:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hawaiian pizza. Salty, sweet, savory. Now that's a pie.

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good This-is-why-everyone-hate-you-GIF
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-05, 21:05

Hamburger helper.

Fuck all y’all rich fuckers who didn’t eat that and Salisbury steak once a week. Smelt fry on Friday.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-05, 21:09

GRR Spartan wrote:

I’ll fight anyone.

I'm guessing you were never in the US military and never pondered how many generations of Minnesota Congressman and Senators and DoD purchasing agents Hormel bought off to sell literally tons of Spam to the US military beginning in WW2.

You'd be fighting battalions of former Navy and USMC on that claim but 1000's of Filipinos will have your back.

On topic

McDonald Fries and Dunkin Donut coffee are a lot better than their reputations.
First, thank you for  a fairly short response as your posts go.  Keeping it short over-analizing, appreciated.

Second, we won that war partially thanks to Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good 1469072363

Last, MickyD's coffee is pretty good as well as the fries.  Dunkin Donuts coffee is pretty good now too since they got rid of those fucking disgusting styrofoam cups.

Last edited by The Pantry on 2020-08-05, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-05, 21:11

Turtleneck wrote:

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good This-is-why-everyone-hate-you-GIF

It's not my fault your palate is basic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-05, 21:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's not my fault your palate is basic.
He has zero tolerance for ham, bacon, and pineapple.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-05, 21:50

Truly. At least among non-millenials. Had a few (to be fair, more than a few) the last few weeks and they are solid. Taste better than I expected and low cal. Mix with some Tito's or Crown if you want to protect your rep/for some extra kick.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-05, 21:57

Nordic wrote:Truly. At least among non-millenials. Had a few (to be fair, more than a few) the last few weeks and they are solid. Taste better than I expected and low cal. Mix with some Tito's or Crown if you want to protect your rep/for some extra kick.

We were on the AU Sable a couple weekends ago. A guy we passed in the front of a canoe 20 something was vomiting. His girl was paddling and steering. She was embarrassed. We asked could we help. She said nope he’s had about 15 truly it was maybe 12:30. She looked like she could handle business so we floated on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-08-05, 22:02

Name a product with a shitty reputation that you’ve found to be very good 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-05, 22:10

Nordic wrote:Truly. At least among non-millenials. Had a few (to be fair, more than a few) the last few weeks and they are solid. Taste better than I expected and low cal. Mix with some Tito's or Crown if you want to protect your rep/for some extra kick.

Try Vizzy. Has surpassed Truly as the best tasting seltzer that I've tried.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-06, 02:58

Wife ordered a salty/sweet pizza combo that I really like. It’s pineapple and feta. Very good, and it has the added benefit of containing pineapple, which Turtleneck loathes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-06, 07:37

DWags wrote:Hamburger helper.

Fuck all y’all rich fuckers who didn’t eat that and Salisbury steak once a week. Smelt fry on Friday.

Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni is the best thing ever invented.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2020-08-06, 08:00

People like what they like, and I am not one to care much what other like.  But - Hamburger Helper is absolutely vile.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-08-06, 08:09

MSU addict wrote:People like what they like, and I am not one to care much what other like.  But - Hamburger Helper is absolutely vile.

Are you saying it doesn't help?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next