Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?

+3
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
DWags
7 posters

Go down

How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?   Empty How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?

Post by DWags 2020-08-09, 21:10

I mean I have enough, but are there nights where you want something and have to run to the store? I’ve been drinking a certain wine lately, I had to send the daughters boyfriend to get some because I was out and the wife and I had some cocktails. She says, “why don’t you just buy a case of it so you know it’s here”. That’s what I mean with this thread. I mean on any given night you can stop over and I can get you pretty much what you might like to get a buzz on at my house. But do you have to frequently stop at the store to buy the drink you like the most, or are you stocked up with it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?   Empty Re: How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-08-09, 21:27

The least that little TV wrecker could do is buy you a case of the vino.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?   Empty Re: How stacked are you guys for liquor at your house?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-09, 21:41

I try to stay stocked up on the standards: Jim Beam, Jameson and a solid, inexpensive tequila like Hornitos. My wife likes to keep some of the higher end Scotch whiskeys in stock.

Probably buy at least one bottle of something every week to keep the rotation vibrant.

As far as beer goes, currently have Strohs, Labatt and some Ellision Crescent Fresh brews in the fridge. Probably pick up some Old Styles or PBRs soon.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-08-09, 21:51

We don’t have to run to the store anytime soon and could easily get drunk every night for the rest of the year.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2020-08-09, 22:56

Can you get booze delivered? Wine, beer, hard stuff all open for delivery here in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-08-09, 23:31

It's rare that I have more than one or two bottles on hand at any given time. I drink the stuff as fast as I buy it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-08-10, 11:55

My wife went through a "recipe" phase with her buds... therefore, we have every flavored vodka known to man... most mixer alcohols (triple sec, etc)... Rums of all sorts... most colors....(Since then, She has mostly settled on Titos and everything/anything)..

Since I only drink beers (all shapes and sizes) and occasional Whiskey, Canadian and seven or vernors. I don't contribute or make a dent in her stock.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down