Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fuk? "Possible hate crime"??

+15
MasonGuy
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
Izzo Court
Keith Stone
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Rodeo Burger
SPARTASOTAN
tGreenWay
I.B. Fine
StylesGShmooth
Gomer
DWags
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The fuk?  "Possible hate crime"?? - Page 2 Empty Re: The fuk? "Possible hate crime"??

Post by DWags 2014-07-22, 15:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

For every snob, you will find someone snobbier.

I am actively resisting that now a days. Used to snob with the best of them. Now I embrace Miller Lite and pop music from the 80s. Wal mart shoes... other stuff.

I'm wearing the exact same t-shirts I did in the 70's and drinking the same beer I did when I was in 8th grade.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The fuk?  "Possible hate crime"?? - Page 2 Empty Re: The fuk? "Possible hate crime"??

Post by SPARTASOTAN 2014-07-23, 00:00

I'm wearing the same undies I wore yesterday.
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-23, 01:38

DWags wrote:

I'm wearing the exact same t-shirts I did in the 70's and drinking the same beer I did when I was in 8th grade.

I certainly hope you wash those shirts, otherwise, you stink. So does that skunky beer you've had for decades.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-23, 01:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mind craft beers.. I order one up periodically..

I've just gotten to the point where the whole craft beer industry seems to take itself a little too seriously - and I don't want to peruse a menu of 100 craft beers and try to decide which one I'm in the mood for. I just want a beer and a few laughs with some friends. If I wanted to put that much thought into something, I'd consider getting another degree.

that's why I order a Hamm's at HopCat the 2-3 times I've been..  The fuk?  "Possible hate crime"?? - Page 2 502811600 

Here's to good friends. [cheers]
Tonight is kinda special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUBaCyXWNk&sns=em
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-07-23, 07:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mind craft beers.. I order one up periodically..

I've just gotten to the point where the whole craft beer industry seems to take itself a little too seriously - and I don't want to peruse a menu of 100 craft beers and try to decide which one I'm in the mood for. I just want a beer and a few laughs with some friends. If I wanted to put that much thought into something, I'd consider getting another degree.

that's why I order a Hamm's at HopCat the 2-3 times I've been..  The fuk?  "Possible hate crime"?? - Page 2 502811600 

I don't think it is really the "industry" as much as the beer dweeb customers.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-07-23, 08:43

Herbie Green wrote:
I don't think it is really the "industry" as much as the beer dweeb customers.  

Word em up...

Actually to me a Skunky Strohs is as enjoyable as a snobbish hoppy IPA so... whatever.

If beer snobs are a large enough market to keep the "little guy" rolling then good for them. I would make a long term contingency plan for when the fad passes though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-23, 08:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Word em up...

Actually to me a Skunky Strohs is as enjoyable as a snobbish hoppy IPA so... whatever.

If beer snobs are a large enough market to keep the "little guy" rolling then good for them. I would make a long term contingency plan for when the fad passes though.
The industry may get over saturated at some point, but I don't think its going to 'fade away'. In the 90's it was micro breweries, now it is craft beer. I've even seen some craft Pilsners and one craft malt liquor. Although I prefer the IPA's, I've also really started liking the reds that are out there, much better than a Killians.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-07-23, 08:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:. I would make a long term contingency plan for when the fad passes though.

That's what they used to say about the internet, too. The fuk?  "Possible hate crime"?? - Page 2 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-23, 09:18

A muslim girl gets beat up by some rednecks, and after about 30 posts we're talking craft beer vs. what we used to drink in middle school.

This truly had become a great board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-23, 09:23

Dwags - good news for you buddy. I don't think you need to be a paying member anymore to post on tBB. I can post as InTenSity over there, just choose not to, and there is a really old account I have that, for some reason, can post in the MSUvsum thread, but no other threads.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-23, 10:09

InTenSity wrote:Dwags - good news for you buddy. I don't think you need to be a paying member anymore to post on tBB. I can post as InTenSity over there, just choose not to, and there is a really old account I have that, for some reason, can post in the MSUvsum thread, but no other threads.

That's cool. I'm thinking one of the uofm slappies will turn me in and they'll ban me for whatever reason, but I'll give it a go after the 14th.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-23, 10:34

DWags wrote:A muslim girl gets beat up by some rednecks, and after about 30 posts we're talking craft beer vs. what we used to drink in middle school.  

This truly had become a great board.

I was like "why is this thread just hanging around? Is there a great DSF going on in it?" *Opens to find talk of craft beer*  Twisted Evil 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-23, 10:41

Rocinante wrote:

I was like "why is this thread just hanging around?  Is there a great DSF going on in it?"  *Opens to find talk of craft beer*   Twisted Evil 

I know, it's funny. I love this board. Anybody in the Lansing area get any other news of this? I'm beginning to think it might be an overblown story if we don't see anything from a security camera or a cell phone by now. Seems weird that no asshole would film it with a cell or that a security camera didn't pick something up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-07-23, 10:51

DWags wrote:

I know, it's funny.  I love this board.  Anybody in the Lansing area get any other news of this?  I'm beginning to think it might be an overblown story if we don't see anything from a security camera or a cell phone by now.  Seems weird that no asshole would film it with a cell or that a security camera didn't pick something up.  

From another MSU: Montclair State University says student fabricated Islamic terrorist story
Police at Montclair State University have charged a student with filing a false report after an investigation determined that his claim that he was assaulted outside a residence hall was untrue, the school said Monday.

Navjoat Aulakh, 18, of Carteret allegedly said three white men assaulted him and called him an “Islamic terrorist” outside Whitman Hall Thursday night. An alert was issued to students and staff.

But in an email on Friday, Police Chief Paul Cell said an investigation determined Aulakh’s story was “fabricated.”

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-07-23, 10:56

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Word em up...

Poor misguided soul...
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-07-23, 11:01

DWags wrote:
I know, it's funny.  I love this board.  Anybody in the Lansing area get any other news of this?  I'm beginning to think it might be an overblown story if we don't see anything from a security camera or a cell phone by now.  Seems weird that no asshole would film it with a cell or that a security camera didn't pick something up.  

It was probably some idiot kid on a dare to tug on the burka... My guess it wasn't a huge deal and probably more "stupid" than hateful.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-24, 08:46

had a shot of Jack and two Busch Lights at The Unicorn yesterday... great place.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-07, 15:06

Man arrested.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20140807/NEWS01/308070026
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2